babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
Just watched Geri's and Lolly's live show and and the only x in the show stood for extremely tame lol, it was bad that's for sure, apart from the bad language every thing else apart from a very slight glimpse of Geri's pussy from behind could have been shown free to air, it was just one big advert for the cam show, Geri was in turbo charged BS cam advertisement mode, every few minutes she was on the mic advertising BS cams, but the worst part was that the spy cam was being used and Geri positioned herself ass to spy cam so the spy cam viewers got to see what the paying tv viewers didn't get to see, Geri even mentioned this pointing to the spy cam and rubbed it in that the paying tv viewers couldn't see what the spy cam viewers were seeing .
They were telling the paying TV viewers that they had paid just to see the warm up and that they would be sucking and fucking on BS cams, Geri or Lolly said it would be a hard core show were they will be going much further than what they do on BSX TV, they said they would be fucking each other with strap-ons, so it looks like both girls are now doing hard core G/G .

PS, i only purchased the show because i saw the caps of how far Geri went on her last BSX show, sadly this was nothing like her last one for some reason, i wouldn't have bothered if i had known it would be this bad .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2013 00:33 by mr mystery.)
05-07-2013 00:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(04-07-2013 23:44 )Grawth Wrote:  I'm trying to do a bit of historical digging.

I've been checking back through schedules and posts and wotnot and from what I can tell, in early January this year there was a break of at least a week between live shows, and then they restarted on Friday Jan 18th with Leah Jaye and Jasmine.

I reckon there have been around 85 live shows since - originally most days of the week through to mainly just Friday and Saturday now.

I've been trying to compile a complete list of shows (not the webcam adverts) and have a rough idea of their strength and popularity.

I've gone as far as the Brookie and Lily show because something obviously changed after that!

It's quite tricky!

Anyway, I've listed shows as "weak" (eg Tammy and Charlie), "ok" (eg Jada), "good" (eg Kimmy Haze), and "strong" (eg Lou Lou).

It might surprise you to know the results . . . I reckon 6 poor, 11 ok, 55 good and 14 strong, which given the amount of flack the channel takes is quite surprising.

Its probably too long a list to post here, but I'll happily mail it to anyone to either add stuff I've missed, argue the toss about relative strength of shows etc. There are quite a few I never saw so I've had to rely on comments and caps here for my information.

It's a genuine attempt to work out whether the flak is justified - and I happen to be a bit of a maths / stats geek which is why I'm doing it this way. Smile

Comments?
The last really good show i actually bought was one that featured Lily Pink and Brittany Rears,since then most of the shows have promised more than they delivered in terms of a well produced,shot ease of purchase and reliable viewing options type of encrypted strength service,also i noticed that some of the weekend shows which should have more subsribers have not been as strong as when the channel started,as i now only watch at weekends i dont see why the price should be doubled as for most part the shows and the content around them is so tame it does not warrant charging a fee to watch,on the subject of money i think to charge the same as fta for calls when you have already paid to watch is unfair.

im always open to positive change
05-07-2013 00:47
mr mystery Away

A bit of food for thought , are BS taming the shows down in order to encourage people to spend more money on BS cams ?, tonight the girls kept emphasizing that you get to see more on BS cams than what you do on BSX, would people be as inclined to pay to watch BS cams if the content on tv was stronger ? , also they seem to be pushing the BSX website as well were harder content is available, so would showing tamer stuff on tv encourage people to join the BSX website to to view the harder stuff ?, showing tamer stuff on tv may lose a bit of revenue but it could result in more people paying to see the girls on BS cams or subscribing to the website .
When BS Xtreme first started it didn't have a website and harder content was shown on tv, but as soon as the BS Xtreme website started the shows were tamed and recorded films cut, BS stated that the uncut versions that were once shown on tv were available on the BS Xtreme website, it was mentioned at the time that maybe the shows were cut to encourage viewers to watch the uncut version on the website . I'm not saying BS are doing this now but it could a possibility .

Jimmyt73, the call prices were reduced to £1 per min a while back when the show was called BS Xtreme but they put them back up again .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2013 01:22 by mr mystery.)
05-07-2013 01:20
JonStone Offline
Junior Poster

(05-07-2013 00:28 )mr mystery Wrote:  They were telling the paying TV viewers that they had paid just to see the warm up and that they would be sucking and fucking on BS cams, Geri or Lolly said it would be a hard core show were they will be going much further than what they do on BSX TV, they said they would be fucking each other with strap-ons, so it looks like both girls are now doing hard core G/G .

they may have said that's what they were going to do in the cam show, but I very much doubt they actually did it, did anyone watch the web show?
05-07-2013 08:47
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

you haven't got anywhere near altering my views grawth,but bsx have.iv been tuning in and phoning the girls regularly,until just lately,for months.fair enough,gonna leave it to posters like you that now have just the sort of station you want. gonna start giving it lots of misses.to be honest I think a lot of others like me have already done the same.ill just tune in when a fresher vibrant full on sexy girl appears.they are few and far between at the moment.ms Lorenzo and mendez this weekend.not their fault but their last shows were spoiled by those running them.ill give them a miss.few alternatives at the moment so they'll be on loads of times in the near future anyway.only 15 more days until ms e solis.ill tune in then unless something else more suitable for me turns up out of the blue.hope you give the station loads of support.get phoning the girls and keep enjoying live shows and all the dollops of stuff from lori,geri tiffany and friends that surrounds them.dont forget to phone lori,geri and tiffany next time theyre on!!in the meantime ill keep looking at the forum for the views of others who give their genuine responses to what is being offered before them.
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2013 18:29 by sierraman.)
05-07-2013 09:16
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

^

You seem to be suggesting that MY views are NOT genuine? What's your basis for that then?

And I DO wish you'd stop saying I enjoy the likes of lori, geri, tiffany and so on. I've repeatedly said I enjoy the stronger shows. I just don't believe that tamer shows should be banned - unlike some people on this forum.

I too fear that this weekend's shows may be damaged, but for different reasons than you (I still don't understand how anyone can seriously believe that BSX would deliberately damage their own product).

Although if it turns out that I'm wrong and there has been NO regulator involvement in what happened recently then I will happily join you in complaining very loudly - as I have done before.

As I pay for the website, I get the shows for free, so I will be watching tonight. I'll let you know what happens.

Oh, and I don't call the girls. Never have. Just not what I'm into I'm afraid.

Enjoy your weekend!
05-07-2013 20:35
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

I personally think that this is a well run and well managed forum.you said this forum is NOT representative of the viewers of bsx in general.again we differ wildly.i DO THINK that this forum IS REPRESENTATIVE of the viewers that buy bsx.i wouldn't have spent many hours posting if I had thought that it was a waste of time and wasn't worthwhile.you don't have any regard for my views,and I definitely don't have any regard for yours,so for the sake of everyone else lets just agree to differ and post our separate ways.i will keep tuning in to look at the posts of the many people on here who give thoughtful and genuine response to stuff they have bought and seen.as I said,in fairness to others this is my FINAL PERSONAL response to you.
05-07-2013 21:19
mr mystery Away

(05-07-2013 20:35 )Grawth Wrote:  Although if it turns out that I'm wrong and there has been NO regulator involvement in what happened recently then I will happily join you in complaining very loudly - as I have done before.
Grawth, you've not been complaining to NICAM about BSX like you did to Ofcom about a channel in the past have you ? .

(11-10-2009 23:10 )Grawth Wrote:  when I later complained that a channel was breaching the code by showing R18 material (and in one case material BEYOND R18) in the hope that forcing ofcom to fine a channel might force the channel to fight back and win, Ofcom refused to investigate my complaint on the grounds that, as I was an acknowledged supporter of R18 on the telly, my complaint was clearly vexatious and if I complained again they would consider that I was deliberately wasting their time and further steps would be taken.
What channel was it by the way that you complained about that was showing material BEYOND R18 ?

05-07-2013 21:47
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

GRASSImportantBig GrinBounce

05-07-2013 22:15
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(05-07-2013 20:35 )Grawth Wrote:  Although if it turns out that I'm wrong and there has been NO regulator involvement in what happened recently then I will happily join you in complaining very loudly - as I have done before.

(11-10-2009 23:10 )Grawth Wrote:  when I later complained that a channel was breaching the code by showing R18 material (and in one case material BEYOND R18) in the hope that forcing ofcom to fine a channel might force the channel to fight back and win, Ofcom refused to investigate my complaint on the grounds that, as I was an acknowledged supporter of R18 on the telly, my complaint was clearly vexatious and if I complained again they would consider that I was deliberately wasting their time and further steps would be taken.

And you once had the nerve to have a go at me about a screenshot I posted in case a grass saw it and used it to complain about this channel. Always knew you were a total bellend.
05-07-2013 22:23
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

babestation xtra