babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

cwpussylover Offline
Banned

[split] On BabestationX Tonight (Reference Only)
(10-07-2013 18:15 )babestation Wrote:   Wednesday 10th July

YAWNImportant

10-07-2013 18:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
thanks for the posts.just seen tonights line up.apparently its the one that was mistakenly advertised last night.now this is just my personal opinion,but either way we are still talking absolute fu*king garbage in terms of a pay to view adult station.never say never so ill have a look tomorrow in the hope that a young,fresh, brill looking babe is advertised to do a strong live show.
10-07-2013 19:41
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(10-07-2013 12:32 )mr mystery Wrote:  So like i mentioned before is it possible BS are taming down the material and using the channel more of a advert to encourage viewers to watch and spend more money on harder content shown on BS Cams and the BSX website ?

It's a fair question to ask mr mystery, but as Doc Holliday said the BSX channel has always had its ups and downs with regard to content. They have always had times when they are more cautious than other times, so I think the recent taming down is just part of the usual cycle that the channel goes through.
10-07-2013 21:20
loki519 Offline
Junior Poster

Would anyone actually notice if BSX ran the same schedule again? its not likely that anyone would bother watching it without the live schedule -- is it ???
jus-sayin
10-07-2013 22:15
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

[split] On BabestationX Tonight (Reference Only)
No need to apologise for another evening of tame drivel and repeats.....
10-07-2013 22:17
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

apparently geri was on for half an hour last night and some enjoyed her as she was stronger than usual.fair enough,they are fully entitled to their opinion and right to buy.just a personal view that shes totally opposite to everything I look for in a live show.yep,loki519, I find it amazing as well that people would be tuning into stuff like tonights offering.still,there you go.now iv tuned into 906 and theres a tanned ,fit,girl named abbee.now if she was to appear and start spreading her pussy I dare say I be hitting the 174 red button again.in the meantime I suppose ill have to make do with the 1st test highlights!! do you know if this girl abbee does harder stuff loki?iv not seen her before.
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2013 22:54 by sierraman.)
10-07-2013 22:52
MetroMax Offline
Senior Poster

Guess it will be one of those "save your money" nights on BSX tonight with Lori & Tiff doing a XXXplicit topless shows with spread boobs like "never seen befor" advertising bscams.

Are all guys who work for Babestation castrated or are they just born without balls?
11-07-2013 21:46
loki519 Offline
Junior Poster

(10-07-2013 22:52 )sierraman Wrote:  apparently geri was on for half an hour last night and some enjoyed her as she was stronger than usual.fair enough,they are fully entitled to their opinion and right to buy.just a personal view that shes totally opposite to everything I look for in a live show.yep,loki519, I find it amazing as well that people would be tuning into stuff like tonights offering.still,there you go.now iv tuned into 906 and theres a tanned ,fit,girl named abbee.now if she was to appear and start spreading her pussy I dare say I be hitting the 174 red button again.in the meantime I suppose ill have to make do with the 1st test highlights!! do you know if this girl abbee does harder stuff loki?iv not seen her before.

no idea , not seen her, i will have a look tho
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2013 22:15 by loki519.)
11-07-2013 22:14
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

thanks.maybe its just wishful thinking.in my mind the whole station needs a fu*king good shake up.some of the dead wood really needs getting rid of before it shuts down bsx altogether or they bore most of us on here out of our fu*king skulls!
12-07-2013 01:08
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

(10-07-2013 21:20 )William H Bonney Wrote:  I think the recent taming down is just part of the usual cycle that the channel goes through.

Yes agreed, every so often they hit the panic button. Maybe something's put them on alert.
12-07-2013 11:22

babestation xtra