babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: BabestationX back on Freeview November 1
So what has happened to Mark Cremona's original post in this thread that he started confirming and giving details that BSX will be back on freeview Ch 174 and for the same hours as before on the 1st of November ?, it seems to have gone missing for some reason, can anyone explain why, a mod perhaps ? .
This thread know looks like Tractor boy started it and gave the original info when in fact he was just replying to the BSX producers initial post .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2013 19:56 by mr mystery.)
29-10-2013 19:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skully Offline

The OP (Mark Cremona) requested that his post be removed, if we find out more and can share that info, we will.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
29-10-2013 19:58
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

would it now no be a going time to remove the thread it self as it now looks like a pointless thead now.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2013 20:03 by dave34.)
29-10-2013 20:02
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I hope this dosnt mean no bsx on freeview
29-10-2013 20:09
schvall Offline
Senior Poster

Another babe channel mystery!
29-10-2013 20:31
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Well Mark was last on this forum at 16.39 this afternoon, so i'm guessing he requested that his post be removed from this thread around this time, his post was definitely still here yesterday.

If the return of BSX to freeview on the 1st of November like Mark originality claimed when he started this thread has now been aborted or the date altered etc, then why didn't he just make a post explaining things ?, it's rather strange to come on this forum and request you're post that started this thread be removed without mentioning anything else ..

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
29-10-2013 21:18
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

wtf...make a sentance from these words:
babestation, bolox, complete, bsx, crap

29-10-2013 21:29
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(29-10-2013 21:18 )mr mystery Wrote:  If the return of BSX to freeview on the 1st of November like Mark originality claimed when he started this thread has now been aborted or the date altered etc, then why didn't he just make a post explaining things ?

Good question mr mystery, although I doubt that the return of BSX has been aborted otherwise there would have been some retraction made. Maybe the announcement was premature and they aren't actually ready yet, but I'm still expecting to see the channel back on freeview.
30-10-2013 11:33
MONEY BANG Offline
Senior Poster

(30-10-2013 11:33 )William H Bonney Wrote:  Good question mr mystery, although I doubt that the return of BSX has been aborted otherwise there would have been some retraction made. Maybe the announcement was premature and they aren't actually ready yet, but I'm still expecting to see the channel back on freeview.

That is correct William H Bonney, if its imminent return was aborted then there wouldn't have been the necessity to have the post heralding its return removed and this thread removed to the twilight zone, what would have happened is that there would be a retraction, not an amendment. As it stands now there is no retraction, only an amendment and deletion of a post Huh not a post saying that BabestationX will NOT be back on freeview in November, so as things currently stand BabestationX will be back on Freeview November 1, unless it is said (by a person in a position to make that statement) that it will not be returning to freeview on November 1. So as you say the original deleted opening post was just "premature" . As the old saying goes "don't give birth to a pony Heart which is smaller than a horse before you have bought a door for your shed."

You are a Poundland carrier bag. I am a Hermès Sac à Depeche crocodile skin briefcase.
30-10-2013 13:01
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

I'm guessing that the original post has been deemed to be too detailed or too revealing in some way, not that it was wrong about the basic facts. I'm also guessing that it can't be explained in what way it was too revealing, otherwise that would only draw attention to the issue in question when the intention is to cover it up.
30-10-2013 16:13

babestation xtra