babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

atozed Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Who's on BabestationX Live (Reference only)
Does anyone know the timetable tonight on freeview... it says from 12am, but not on now, I thought it was 12 - 2am???
24-11-2013 01:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
And William the cricket is piss poor too . Pietersen just out caught hooking and not with one of the ladies of the night !!!!
24-11-2013 02:12
JonStone Offline
Junior Poster

Have to say the standard so far tonight has been pretty decent, plenty of pussy shots, the camera pans away when toys, fingers or tongues get near a pussy, but that's to be expected on tv given the broadcast rules.

I don't mind paying for this, if only the prerecorded stuff was up to this standard
24-11-2013 02:32
atozed Offline
Junior Poster

With classics like simultaneous bouncing on the bed 6 inches apart whilst making a half baked attempt at simulating an orgasm.... and ending the session with 'wanking her foot off with a dildo' 'cos most blokes will think that's sexy right..... I guess I beg to differ.
24-11-2013 02:36
atozed Offline
Junior Poster

and now they are showing what are clearly old recorded live shows being passed off as live. Although the game is given away because they are having to edit the old live shows to cut out anything vaguely sexual - so you can see the jump where any physical contact between the girls has been edited out
24-11-2013 02:41
JonStone Offline
Junior Poster

don't think they are trying to pass them off as live when they clearly display the "this show is not live, please don't call" message
24-11-2013 02:48
atozed Offline
Junior Poster

I watched for 15 mins before that message was shown - to be fair I obviously knew it wasn't live....but there was no message. And maybe it was an accident.... but at some point their incompetence starts to look the same as dishonesty
24-11-2013 02:53
atozed Offline
Junior Poster

Like the fact their website takes your money and then says 'opps we have atechnical problem - please call customer services to get your pin'.... and then you wait 15 mins on a 40p per minute number. Again I give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they are just incompetent morons rather than thieving bastards.... but who really knows
24-11-2013 02:55
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(24-11-2013 02:12 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  And William the cricket is piss poor too . Pietersen just out caught hooking and not with one of the ladies of the night !!!!

Lunchtime in the cricket now and no other wickets lost this morning, so it hasn't been a bad session overall. Well I hope those who are watching BSX aren't complaining about the old shows being rerun because that's a vast improvement on what they were using as fillers before.
24-11-2013 03:14
JonStone Offline
Junior Poster

To be fair its about expectations. The live shows on freeview are never going to go back to the full on breaking of the rules that have been in the past. As far as I am concerned I came at it with an expectation of Pussy OK, anything in Pussy not OK, and the show lived up to my expectation.

When I have had a rant on here in the past, it has been about paying out good money for soft crap like Geri's Sexercise and Cherri Spins on it, which barely show any breast, let alone anything else.
24-11-2013 10:39

babestation xtra