babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
we are in no way talking hardcore shagging and spunking all over.but for fuck sake give us a bit of close up open pussy.agree with scirocco.whats the point in encrypting and charging if its not much different from freeview,and indeed much of the stuff is TAMER AND LESS SEXY than freeview.i want to support this channel and will tune into selected girls in the hope of improvement on selected live show nights but am not just gonna keep shelling out on the type of spineless crap they are churning out at the moment.heres hoping....
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2013 18:36 by sierraman.)
27-11-2013 11:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

Actually, they have a lot of balls putting the same crap out and it fortifies the performances from the like Of Lori and Tiffany, as they know we are being ripped off and it's easy money! Just like all things commercial on this planet, if we the consumer have no need for it then it will either change, or it will cease to exist.
27-11-2013 11:23
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(26-11-2013 13:48 )BarrieBF Wrote:  
(25-11-2013 20:56 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  The live show on an encrypted channel needs to push the boundaries.

Realistically the chances of that happening are zero. Otherwise the freeview supplier would be up in arms.

I agree with BarrieBF but for a different reason. I think they are more interested in selling the webshow now, so have no incentive to take risks with the freeview output.
27-11-2013 13:22
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

yep,lori and tiffany are rip off merchants of the worst kind in relation to the encrypted channel bsx.and yep bsx are not taking any risks with the material they are putting out at the moment to the extent where they aren't even showing stuff they are allowed to.most of it is so dire and tame it is not fit for purpose in terms of a pay to view encrypted channel.hopefully things will change for the better soon.
27-11-2013 18:43
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

I've said it twice now, but I'll say it one more time for those having trouble understanding:

According to posts on the BSX producers blog, they cannot and will not show pussies being touched or spread, and the reason given as to why they can't and other channels can is that they are a live show and the others are not.

What happened in the past is irrelevant. We all know Ofcom has a habit of reinterpreting it's own rules and guidelines, so that what was acceptable once is no longer allowed. It goes the other way too - 5 years ago your chances of being put off your stroke by a random erect penis were almost zero - now it's almost impossible to find a show without them on TAC and TVX

It is entirely up to you whether you believe BSX or not, just as it is entirely up to you whether to part with your money. But if you are only planning on watching the Freeview channel part of the show, you cannot say you haven't been told.
27-11-2013 18:47
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Thanks Grawth. Are you perchance related to Mary Whitehouse? As I have and will keep on saying censorship is DEFEATED by bending the rules, not sitting down with a cup of Cocoa and a copy of People's Friend while watching tame drivel.
27-11-2013 21:15
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

don't have any trouble understanding.im a very literate person.well.if 2 good degrees and a b phil count for anything. its just that i CHOOSE to agree with scirocco.fair enough.if they keep churning tame shit out ill choose not to watch.if things improve for those of us that want to watch on our large tv screens then ill give it lots of support.again,just my personal CHOICE but im really not into computers or the internet despite the fact that theres tons of free stuff about.Must admit I did enjoy watching a babestation babe I fancy getting fucked stupid in some taxi.yep,i respect that other people have their point of view.hope they can be gracious enough to respect that I have mine.
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2013 21:55 by sierraman.)
27-11-2013 21:52
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

this is 2013 fer gawd sake not 1813,i thought we were a liberated society now,strewth if c4 can get away with showing what they show on embarrassing bodies and some of those other after dark freeview channels,why dont they turn bsx into a sex education channel then they can show what they want and get away with it???
27-11-2013 23:23
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I agree. Lets make bsx educational like the lovers guide
28-11-2013 00:04
JonStone Offline
Junior Poster

Live solo girl show tonight with Tindra Frost AKA Britney Rears
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2013 00:28 by JonStone.)
28-11-2013 00:26

babestation xtra