babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
Nice to see Beth doing BSX with a Smile on her face for virtually every second she was on,pity the girls were heavily restricted on what we the paying public could see,this is 2014 NOT 1814,i've said it before and i'll say it again,that no touching certain areas rules is a joke when it is shown in the filler films,Thanks Beth & Karlie for a semi decent show for a change.
04-01-2014 14:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(04-01-2014 14:20 )blackghostuk Wrote:  Every business can viewed and their books can be called for scrutiny. It's part of the FIA and the viewing would be for scrutiny only and not for the aspect of seeing who gets paid what, but input and output cost.

So are you saying you have seen details financials for BSX then which is what your original post seemed to claim?
04-01-2014 14:33
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(04-01-2014 14:29 )davetherave57 Wrote:  Nice to see Beth doing BSX with a Smile on her face for virtually every second she was on,pity the girls were heavily restricted on what we the paying public could see,this is 2014 NOT 1814,i've said it before and i'll say it again,that no touching certain areas rules is a joke when it is shown in the filler films,Thanks Beth & Karlie for a semi decent show for a change.

From your comments I guess you did not see the 30 minute web show then where Beth's was fingered and rimmed by Karlie and used a dildo in return on Karlie. All clearly visible to the viewer,
04-01-2014 14:36
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(04-01-2014 13:33 )William H Bonney Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 12:56 )marlowe Wrote:  I don't know, but it was the best thing on BabestationX for quite some time.

It looks like I missed a good show then. Well done to Beth and Karlie, but unfortunately I was watching the cricket. Sad
I too was watching the cricket but would have liked the opportunity to watch the show but due to not having Freeview and BSX no longer providing a ppv option without obligation i missed it.

im always open to positive change
04-01-2014 14:45
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(04-01-2014 14:20 )blackghostuk Wrote:  Every business can viewed and their books can be called for scrutiny. It's part of the FIA and the viewing would be for scrutiny only and not for the aspect of seeing who gets paid what, but input and output cost.

You seem to be in the middle of a bad dream. The Freedom Of Information Act is designed to give people access to government. It allows bodies funded by the taxpayer to have the information they hold made available to the public when requested. The Act does not allow anyone to obtain information from a private business.

Babestation is not part of the goverment and neither is it broadcast by a publically funded body like the BBC. Babestation is therefore not subject to the Freedom Of Information Act and no member of the public can call any of its records for scrutiny. The Act clearly states in section 1 that it applies only to public authorities.
04-01-2014 15:59
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-01-2014 14:36 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 14:29 )davetherave57 Wrote:  Nice to see Beth doing BSX with a Smile on her face for virtually every second she was on,pity the girls were heavily restricted on what we the paying public could see,this is 2014 NOT 1814,i've said it before and i'll say it again,that no touching certain areas rules is a joke when it is shown in the filler films,Thanks Beth & Karlie for a semi decent show for a change.

From your comments I guess you did not see the 30 minute web show then where Beth's was fingered and rimmed by Karlie and used a dildo in return on Karlie. All clearly visible to the viewer,

my computer is playing silly b's at the mo,so cant/wont do it that way.
04-01-2014 16:05
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

04-01-2014 16:12
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

(04-01-2014 15:59 )admiral decker Wrote:  

You seem to be in the middle of a bad dream. The Freedom Of Information Act is designed to give people access to government. It allows bodies funded by the taxpayer to have the information they hold made available to the public when requested. The Act does not allow anyone to obtain information from a private business.

Babestation is not part of the goverment and neither is it broadcast by a publically funded body like the BBC. Babestation is therefore not subject to the Freedom Of Information Act and no member of the public can call any of its records for scrutiny. The Act clearly states in section 1 that it applies only to public authorities.

Yes Admiral, clearly "delusional"! Minimum effort and just a little of what CAN be viewed...laugh
04-01-2014 16:17
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(04-01-2014 16:17 )blackghostuk Wrote:  Yes Admiral, clearly "delusional"! Minimum effort and just a little of what CAN be viewed...laugh

What are you smoking? Those links just go to their standard annual accounts. Annual accounts are nothing to do with the Freedom Of Information Act. And they won't tell you how many people watched Beth on BabestationX either.
04-01-2014 16:38
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

I never said people, I said, "viewing would be for scrutiny only and not for the aspect of seeing who gets paid what, but input and output cost." Big Grin
04-01-2014 16:48

babestation xtra