babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
I thought the Ruby show was excellent despite the blotchy webstream. I want to give credit where credit's due. Like William I haven't watched the channel very much recently but I'm glad I was watching last night.
27-03-2014 16:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(27-03-2014 11:54 )William H Bonney Wrote:  As far as I can remember last night was the first time I've watched BSX since November, but it was back with a bang as I thought Ruby was top class. I unfortunately missed the web only show so I can't comment on that, but the 3 sections following were all great. It's nice to see this channel can still deliver on occasions at least. I've got to say well done.

It was the first time iv'e watched BSX for a long time as well, it was the lure of a regular BS girl that did it for me, i'm just not interested in paying to see the BS Unleashed girls appearing on the show that i can watch for free on the website, so i don't bother .
I really enjoyed watching Ruby and thought she put on a good show.

I only watched the BSX TV sections as well and didn't see the earlier web only section, you are aware that there was 5 freeview TV sections after the web only show and not just 3, the first started at just after 11.30pm and the last finished at around 2.30am

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 21:34 by mr mystery.)
27-03-2014 21:34
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(27-03-2014 21:34 )mr mystery Wrote:  you are aware that there was 5 freeview TV sections after the web only show and not just 3, the first started at just after 11.30pm and the last finished at around 2.30am

I didn't know that mr mystery, so I sincerely thank you for the information. I'm clearly a bit out of touch, not having watched the channel for some time before last night, and I couldn't have been paying proper attention to what was said.
27-03-2014 22:30
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

Does the BSX site have archive footage of the shows?

I'd join just to see Ruby from Weds night - which I missed - if they do.
28-03-2014 08:59
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

I don't watch the web stuff,just channel 174. personally have been very disappointed with the tameness of it all this time round.in particular with the failure to deliver what has been freely advertised.ie open pussy and pink.havent tuned in for a few days.i understand that people seemed to really enjoy the ruby show.shes a very attractive,sexy girl.however personally I would only be interested in paying a fiver and considering phoning the live show girls if open pussy was on show.i would be very grateful if anyone could include in their reviews please if ruby,or any of the other 174 as opposed to web live shows have shown nice close ups of open pussy or has it remained pussies firmly closed stuff?
28-03-2014 10:12
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

(28-03-2014 08:59 )Lotuseater Wrote:  Does the BSX site have archive footage of the shows?

I'd join just to see Ruby from Weds night - which I missed - if they do.

they do but its a lot of the older shows so may take a while to come thru the beth ones havent been on yet

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2014 15:19 by HannahsPet.)
28-03-2014 15:17
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I would re join the BS site to see the BSX shows but there's no way i'm wasting money on that stream quality...

Even the normal BS Unleashed streams go tits up every now & again annoyedannoyed. There's an old saying - Sex sell's but in babestations case it would if you could see what your paying for so why waste money on crap stream quality annoyedannoyed

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
28-03-2014 16:25
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Seeing i missed Lori's pervcam last night i got some toks for her cam later & while i was doing that i took the trial offer for the BSX site.

All i can say is = that stream quality it crap!!! The old sexstation webstreams were far better...................

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
28-03-2014 23:27
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

It's good to see that the Ruby show was well received. Ruby is not a big favourite of mine but I'm pleased to see BabestationX doing better and re-establishing it's credibility. But with Camilla gone they still need more talent could do with having Lacey Lorenzo back!
28-03-2014 23:55
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

I wondered when Lori's name would make a return to the current discussion! Big Grin
29-03-2014 01:47

babestation xtra