babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(31-03-2014 11:31 )dazzab Wrote:  Surely though if they have the channel encrypted and its behind the red button they must be able to do some hardstuff.

Its all down to the producers on what can & cant be shown,the worst thing is the 'no touching certain areas' rule,its quite openly shown in the prerecorded stuff from previous live shows,once they realise its 2014 and not 1914,they might acually loosen the shackles at bit....
31-03-2014 14:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(31-03-2014 14:05 )davetherave57 Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 11:31 )dazzab Wrote:  Surely though if they have the channel encrypted and its behind the red button they must be able to do some hardstuff.

Its all down to the producers on what can & cant be shown,the worst thing is the 'no touching certain areas' rule,its quite openly shown in the prerecorded stuff from previous live shows,once they realise its 2014 and not 1914,they might acually loosen the shackles at bit....

I have pushed and pushed and pushed on this on the bsx blog. I have been told various things by people claiming to be Mark Cremona (I have no proof that it IS mark). We had they can't show pussies being touched any more because of Ofcom, we had because the show is classed as an advert, we had because it's live and they don't want to risk any slips.

When I offered arguments against all those reasons, I was ignored.

When we had a couple of shows where pussies WERE being rubbed (about 2 weeks ago) I asked why it happened in some shows and not others - I was told "producer discretion" decided whether pussies could be rubbed.

2 weeks later when there had been no more rubbing I asked some more and was again told to "give it up, we'll do what we want".

So I DID give it up.

I cancelled my membership.

I have been a regular support of BSX in it's various guises over the past few years, and have always given them the benefit of the doubt, but seeing as they can't even be bothered to decide which lie to tell me about pussy rubbing any more I've had enough.

I might dip in on the occasional trial membership just for particular girls, but certainly won't be committing to them again in the near future.
31-03-2014 22:34
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

A few weeks back Brookie started to rub her pussy and she was obviously told to stop you could lipread her saying sorry. It is a bad state of affairs when that happens on an encrypted channel
31-03-2014 23:29
dazzab Offline
Senior Poster

Well i was tempted to sign up because i thought it would be a lot harder than standard babestation stuff, it really is a joke in this day and age where an adult can not watch hardcore sex in the comfort of his own home at his own pleasure, do they not understand that that you are the paying customer. I can go onto sexstation.com now and watch a girl rub her pussy so why the hell cant i watch that on my tv. Someome from babestationx come on here and explain that to me, and dont talk about guidelines and ofcom because if thats the case you may as well close the channel down.
01-04-2014 10:19
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Its coming to something when a girl has to apologise for doing something they shouldnt be doing on a sex show,pussy rubbing isnt a jailable offence.....
01-04-2014 10:37
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-04-2014 10:19 )dazzab Wrote:  Well i was tempted to sign up because i thought it would be a lot harder than standard babestation stuff, it really is a joke in this day and age where an adult can not watch hardcore sex in the comfort of his own home at his own pleasure, do they not understand that that you are the paying customer. I can go onto sexstation.com now and watch a girl rub her pussy so why the hell cant i watch that on my tv. Someome from babestationx come on here and explain that to me, and dont talk about guidelines and ofcom because if thats the case you may as well close the channel down.

and it doesnt cost a penny.......bs are taking the p....
01-04-2014 10:38
dazzab Offline
Senior Poster

(01-04-2014 10:38 )davetherave57 Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 10:19 )dazzab Wrote:  Well i was tempted to sign up because i thought it would be a lot harder than standard babestation stuff, it really is a joke in this day and age where an adult can not watch hardcore sex in the comfort of his own home at his own pleasure, do they not understand that that you are the paying customer. I can go onto sexstation.com now and watch a girl rub her pussy so why the hell cant i watch that on my tv. Someome from babestationx come on here and explain that to me, and dont talk about guidelines and ofcom because if thats the case you may as well close the channel down.

and it doesnt cost a penny.......bs are taking the p....

Cant understand why people would pay £5 a night for softcore material same as Television X, be better of paying for a monthly fee to shebang.tv at least your guaranteed proper hardcore sex B/G or G/G.
01-04-2014 13:15
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(01-04-2014 13:15 )dazzab Wrote:  Cant understand why people would pay £5 a night for softcore material same as Television X, be better of paying for a monthly fee to shebang.tv at least your guaranteed proper hardcore sex B/G or G/G.

That's your own opinion. Some of us like the girls from Babestation appearing on BabestationX. I think you're making a big mistake if you think that everyone is looking for proper hardcore sex.
01-04-2014 13:30
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(31-03-2014 23:29 )Tractor boy Wrote:  A few weeks back Brookie started to rub her pussy and she was obviously told to stop you could lipread her saying sorry. It is a bad state of affairs when that happens on an encrypted channel

Worse than that, last night Sammi J actually apologised for rubbing her pussy WHILE SHE WAS STILL WEARING KNICKERS!!! So all she did was move her hand over the top of her pants. And this was just a few minutes after Faye had been happily spreading everything and showing us deep into her pussy. But because she doesn't have to touch her pussy to do this (just pull on her bum) I guess that's OK!?!?!?!?!
01-04-2014 16:06
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(01-04-2014 13:30 )aaron Wrote:  Some of us like the girls from Babestation appearing on BabestationX.

If Babestation girls actually appear of course. Are you currently watching the channel?
01-04-2014 16:44

babestation xtra