babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
Everyone should know by now we can't have open pussies on TV it would cause rioting on the streets and the value of the pound would fall against the dollar. That is why we must be protected from such things.
13-06-2014 11:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

BSX = Bog Standard X This Pale Imitation of What Used To Be Very Watchable Isnt Anymore......think i'll watch a recording of Michelle Moist and Ree Petra from the heyday of BSX,Instead of the joke it is now. and Sierraman the lighting on most of the shows has always been a problem,along with that black round table they use which just about fits both girls on,give them brighter aset to move about on....and charge £3 not £5 it'll pull in a few extra viewers from the start.
13-06-2014 12:20
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

I enjoyed Ruby's show last night and thought it well worth watching. The second section was a bit disappointing I must admit, so maybe she just didn't have the right callers at that time. The first section though was great, so thanks to Ruby and the BSX crew for their good work in putting on a very enjoyable show. As for the lighting, the background seemed brightly lit, but the foreground was variable. Sometimes the lighting was OK, but other times Ruby herself seemed to be blocking it.
13-06-2014 14:20
Vic_Smith Offline
Senior Poster

Was watching this show on Unleashed last night and wondering why it was so much tamer than her previous appearance on the 8th. Guess I know now, she was on BSX at the same time where the restrictions are greater. I'm a massive fan of Ruby's, but thought last nights show was pretty dull to be honest.
13-06-2014 14:55
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

after last nights lame,tame debacle I wont be tuning in tonight.i will have to try and remember that if tonights show is crap it will be the fault of the people who have spent a fiver tuning in and spent hard earned cash phoning the girls.obviously they wont be the right kind of callers!! got to go now and shut my windows and doors because the pigs are flying low tonight.
13-06-2014 22:29
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Tonight its a 2 girl show that means 2 girls not allowed to touch each other below the waist.
13-06-2014 22:34
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

(13-06-2014 14:20 )aaron Wrote:  As for the lighting, the background seemed brightly lit, but the foreground was variable. Sometimes the lighting was OK, but other times Ruby herself seemed to be blocking it.

Yes the lighting needs to be looked at, because sometimes Ruby was putting herself in shadow. The camerawork was good though, I was impressed with that. Overall a good first stint from Ruby, but the second one could have been better. I'm a generous man, I give the night 7 out of 10.
14-06-2014 12:44
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

just wondered if anyone thought Friday nights 2 girl show was worth reviewing,or does the silence on this forum tell the story?
14-06-2014 15:15
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Perhaps bsx have a new rule ? The girls can touch themselves but only in total darkness.
14-06-2014 15:19
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(14-06-2014 12:44 )Doc Holliday Wrote:  Yes the lighting needs to be looked at, because sometimes Ruby was putting herself in shadow. The camerawork was good though, I was impressed with that.

Yes I forgot to mention the good camerawork and it does deserve a mention. Anyway, commiserations to those who didn't like the Ruby show on Thursday, but I'm one of the lucky ones who greatly enjoyed it. Smile
14-06-2014 17:52

babestation xtra