babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
Karlie Simon & Abbi Goodchild G/G show tomorrow. I know it will be tamed down but I will still probably watch.
20-06-2014 21:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-06-2014 21:36 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Karlie Simon & Abbi Goodchild G/G show tomorrow. I know it will be tamed down but I will still probably watch.

I'll probably watch an old recording of Karlie with Lucy Summers,which in fact wasnt that long ago when rubbing,licking & squirting was deemed ok to watch and of course i get to see the girl without forking out any more money.
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2014 23:11 by davetherave57.)
20-06-2014 22:58
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(20-06-2014 20:27 )blackjaques Wrote:  At the end of the day, Ofcon rule the UK airways.

Even if you have an European licence, if you are broadcasting in the UK, Ofcon will object if the content is too explicit.

That's what is happening.

Until the broadcasters grow a set, this is what we are likely to have more of in the near future.

BSX have over the past few months had occasional bursts where rubbing has been shown, even as recently as this week. They even (about two months ago) had a few shows where wands were used.

Show me ANY bulletin where BSX have been investigated, complained about, fined in recent times.

They have gone through various stories as to why no rubbing - first Ofcon, then fear of accidental penetration, then it was just that the girls didn't want to! I got banned from their blog when I pointed this out to them.

Truth is more than likely they want people signed up to the website so they tell the girls to hold back on the BSX tv show.

Simply put, they could end all the arguments and hassle by just publishing any guideline they have received from Ofcom saying they can't do it. But they won't. Because there hasn't been any.
21-06-2014 00:28
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Should Read : Then Head To Freeview Channel 174 & Watch The Action Continue In A More Rated 15 Manner From 11.30pm Onwards......
21-06-2014 15:00
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Must be mad but have ordered tonights tame offering....Karlies a babe & Abbie is growing on me,or something will be in a few minutes Big Grin
21-06-2014 23:24
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Well that first section was an absolute joke,if there was any unseen penetration of any kind i'd be highly surprised,at some points you could actually see the dildos above and below the pussys,and as for the licking of,going by the angles that wasnt happenibg either,part 2 better improve?.... ooh look what followed THAT flaming barbecue vid with chessie and lucy,how many more feckin times is THAT going to be shown....... . .tbc
22-06-2014 00:12
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

The 2nd section was just about on a par with the first section,can you please move the BSX set,you can hear the other girls in the studios on the other beds,and if you are going to show bs girls in vids,please show them actually naked,it defeats the object of showing them on BSX Either....to show more than they show on the normal channels which they dont.....how many times during the night on BS1 do you hear the girls saying go to channel 174 to see us going further,when they actually dont do nothing of the sort.

1 hour and 40 minutes and twice they have wasted 8 minutes showing that landladies arms ad and it getting me riled up,they could have shown 2 short tame vids in the time wasted showing that ad :-(
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2014 01:19 by davetherave57.)
22-06-2014 01:05
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

I stopped watching the girl-girl shows a while back and was sticking to the solo shows, but I thought I'd give it a go last night and was rewarded with a pretty good show, bearing in mind that these things are relative to expectations. I thought Karlie Simon and Abbi Goodchild proved to be well worth a look and it's good to see the lighting problem has been fixed too. Overall, allowing for the limitations of these shows, and giving credit for having the nice 4 sections, I've decided that being a generous man I'll give the night a mark of 7 out of 10.
22-06-2014 06:44
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I enjoyed last nights show. It was good to see Karlie back on our screens again she was my fave babe on sexstation. All in all it was about as good as you will see on TV under the current rules.
22-06-2014 08:43
blackjaques Offline
Senior Poster

(21-06-2014 00:28 )Grawth Wrote:  BSX have over the past few months had occasional bursts where rubbing has been shown, even as recently as this week. They even (about two months ago) had a few shows where wands were used.

Show me ANY bulletin where BSX have been investigated, complained about, fined in recent times.

They have gone through various stories as to why no rubbing - first Ofcon, then fear of accidental penetration, then it was just that the girls didn't want to! I got banned from their blog when I pointed this out to them.

Truth is more than likely they want people signed up to the website so they tell the girls to hold back on the BSX tv show.

Simply put, they could end all the arguments and hassle by just publishing any guideline they have received from Ofcom saying they can't do it. But they won't. Because there hasn't been any.
Do you know for certain that Ofcon have not contacted BS?

Not even one little e-mail telling them to tone down?

I'm sure that they(Ofcon) did try to influence the Dutch regulator some time ago.

I cannot believe that these zealots are not behind the tame output from BSX.
Of course, if you have evidence to disprove my beliefs, I apologise in advance.
22-06-2014 20:07

babestation xtra