babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
people can debate what effect elicia solis had on the future of bsx.in my mind theres one thing that's not open to debate.she attempted to give the paying customers value for money in an exciting show that attempted to live up to its pre-show advertising.unlike some of the other lying time wasters she didn't advertise one product quite openly then come on and deliver fuck all.ps,my money is still in my pocket until they come up with something better than they are offering at the moment.
08-10-2014 10:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(07-10-2014 14:37 )Davy Crockett Wrote:  Perhaps the £8 is just for nights with the full live shows.

There is a certain logic to that. The nights with live shows must be much more expensive to put on.
08-10-2014 11:43
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

If you follow that theory through to it's conclusion it must mean the non live show nights must cost next to nothing to put on and therefore shouldn't cost a fiver.
08-10-2014 13:12
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-10-2014 10:30 )sierraman Wrote:  people can debate what effect elicia solis had on the future of bsx.in my mind theres one thing that's not open to debate.she attempted to give the paying customers value for money in an exciting show that attempted to live up to its pre-show advertising.unlike some of the other lying time wasters she didn't advertise one product quite openly then come on and deliver fuck all.ps,my money is still in my pocket until they come up with something better than they are offering at the moment.

looks like it might/will be a long wait then Sad
08-10-2014 17:21
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-10-2014 13:12 )Tractor boy Wrote:  If you follow that theory through to it's conclusion it must mean the non live show nights must cost next to nothing to put on and therefore shouldn't cost a fiver.

Put one,two or three girls on a set,point a camera at said set...then show it on tv,make all the live shows a phone in and that will pay for the girls appearing....
08-10-2014 17:26
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(07-10-2014 14:37 )Davy Crockett Wrote:  
(07-10-2014 13:49 )mr mystery Wrote:  I wouldn't be surprised if it goes back up to £8 for Friday and Saturday nights

Perhaps the £8 is just for nights with the full live shows.

yep..for the nights when most buying it are pissed and dont realise!!ImportantImportantBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinshockedBounce

08-10-2014 17:59
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(08-10-2014 17:26 )davetherave57 Wrote:  
(08-10-2014 13:12 )Tractor boy Wrote:  If you follow that theory through to it's conclusion it must mean the non live show nights must cost next to nothing to put on and therefore shouldn't cost a fiver.

Put one,two or three girls on a set,point a camera at said set...then show it on tv,make all the live shows a phone in and that will pay for the girls appearing....
I always thought that it was going to be just like you suggested,i have to admit that i have not purchased a night since they stopped the no commitment web show option for people who dont have Freeview,but judging by some of the posts they falling short of what they are promoting,i think if they are going to continue,going down to a studio based phone-in show would be better and more cost effective than all these filler films that are being made,fair enough most now seem to feature bs girls but there does seem to be some confusion between the strength of live and pre recorded content making for a pretty confused customer base,i also think the recent price hike at weekends is too high and has just been brought in to make it seem like from a financial point of view its in better shape than it actually is,in summary they either need to simplify it,re-launch or ditch it altogether.

im always open to positive change
08-10-2014 18:19
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Bsx has already had more relaunches than the space shuttle. Smile
08-10-2014 19:17
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

This Space Shuttle Is Slowly Running Out Of Gas.....It Needs An Engine Overhaul...If It Gets The Right Parts It Could Be...
08-10-2014 20:33
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

The space shuttle is in a museum.
08-10-2014 20:37

babestation xtra