babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
that was an excellent weekend on BSX all 3 days where amazing shows,

Friday was April, shes always amazing on BSX loves spreading her legs so wide playing with her pussy and sexy ass, shes as flexible as Atlanta and the only other girl who can do the pretzel position, Ric took full advantage and got the camera in very close to her pussy, love the fun April brings as well and how well she works with Ric, hope shes on again soon,

Saturday was a GG show from Beth and Alyssa, this was really good show i think that Alyssa is Beths best GG partner, they really seam to get on so well and generally like playing with each other, lots of pussy licking on show with Ric getting the camera right in close showing the tongue action, loved all the Kissing one of my fave things to see on bsx you could see they where enjoying it both smiling, great show

Sunday was Taylor, first time i have seen her on BSX she was very good naked no messing around, legs spread wide playing with her lovely wet pussy lots, was really happy showing it off in close up, would like to see her do a Friday or Saturday,

a great weekend, all 4 girls where on top form, and Ric gave us excellent shots of the action, lots to enjoy

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-02-2019 15:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

Wasn't sure why I checked in most days for the trainwreck which is Sunday to Thursday "live shows. Now I know why - Taylor was absolutely superb last night an incandescent debut (don't count her first chaotic show Mid Decemberish). One of if not the best weekday show for many months.
11-02-2019 23:08
ceasman Offline
Banned

(11-02-2019 15:34 )winsaw Wrote:  that was an excellent weekend on BSX all 3 days where amazing shows,

Friday was April, shes always amazing on BSX loves spreading her legs so wide playing with her pussy and sexy ass, shes as flexible as Atlanta and the only other girl who can do the pretzel position, Ric took full advantage and got the camera in very close to her pussy, love the fun April brings as well and how well she works with Ric, hope shes on again soon,

Saturday was a GG show from Beth and Alyssa, this was really good show i think that Alyssa is Beths best GG partner, they really seam to get on so well and generally like playing with each other, lots of pussy licking on show with Ric getting the camera right in close showing the tongue action, loved all the Kissing one of my fave things to see on bsx you could see they where enjoying it both smiling, great show

Sunday was Taylor, first time i have seen her on BSX she was very good naked no messing around, legs spread wide playing with her lovely wet pussy lots, was really happy showing it off in close up, would like to see her do a Friday or Saturday,

a great weekend, all 4 girls where on top form, and Ric gave us excellent shots of the action, lots to enjoy

I'll have money it wasn't Ric on camera on Friday night , the tell take was not hearing him on every mic up.

Definitely him on Saturday he as she kept chatting , doubt it was him Sunday .
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2019 19:21 by ceasman.)
12-02-2019 00:37
winsaw Offline

BSX is on a role this week , last night was the 4 great show in a row,
Lastnight was Atlanta, she was amazing, did her full name gymnastics routeen, showing off her pretty pussy in every position you could think of, she was having something fun it was great to watch, showed why she's nicknamed babestation Spiderman as she climbed the side of the set at one point, an amazing good show what a star Atlanta is

12-02-2019 12:52
ceasman Offline
Banned

so no reply Winsaw ?
12-02-2019 19:20
winsaw Offline

(12-02-2019 19:16 )ceasman Wrote:  Strange you havent answered anything I asked about bsx and seems like your protecting Ric like you protect vntv. Dont recall hearing any of his dumb whoooo's or yeahhhhhhh's on fridays show so still assume it was a better cameraman , hence the better show !

I did answer your question you just didn't like the answer I gave so u chose not to accept it,
Ric was the cameraman on Friday that's just a face,
Because u don't want to hear that you just carry on saying he wasn't so I now realize there is no point in talking to you anymore as if you will not accept what I tell you as the truth then there is no point in me ever saying anything to you,
So I have decided I am never going to ever answer you ever again on any subject,
I will never understand your negative view of the world, I prefer to see the best in everything so think I will be happier now,

13-02-2019 03:28
winsaw Offline

So the good run can to an end lastnight with Lori , she did her usual naked handthong show, to be fair it's far better than want she dose on TV it's just not good enough for bsx

13-02-2019 12:16
ceasman Offline
Banned

(13-02-2019 03:28 )winsaw Wrote:  
(12-02-2019 19:16 )ceasman Wrote:  Strange you havent answered anything I asked about bsx and seems like your protecting Ric like you protect vntv. Dont recall hearing any of his dumb whoooo's or yeahhhhhhh's on fridays show so still assume it was a better cameraman , hence the better show !

I did answer your question you just didn't like the answer I gave so u chose not to accept it,
Ric was the cameraman on Friday that's just a face,
Because u don't want to hear that you just carry on saying he wasn't so I now realize there is no point in talking to you anymore as if you will not accept what I tell you as the truth then there is no point in me ever saying anything to you,
So I have decided I am never going to ever answer you ever again on any subject,
I will never understand your negative view of the world, I prefer to see the best in everything so think I will be happier now,

Did you stamp your feet as you typed that too!! Lol

I think if you look back you didn't respond to me and only in reading through your weekend update post did you confirm about Ric .

Think your the one that doesn't want to hear anything unless it's kissing up to Ric or Kellie cos they friend you . Grow up you kid
13-02-2019 18:28
winsaw Offline

Was an excellent show lastnight from Chloe Toy, looked really cute and sexy, first section was as a cheerleader, second was in school uniform, last was in a white body stocking, she played with her pussy lots, Ric getting right between her legs and giving some great shots of her pretty pussy, looked so naughty on all fours spreading her perfect peachybum, at one point she took her panties off and showed how wet she had made them , great to see she's genuinely enjoying playing with her pussy and making it nice and wet for us, great show from Chloe and Ric,

16-02-2019 09:44
MrT Offline
Senior Poster

(16-02-2019 09:44 )winsaw Wrote:  Was an excellent show lastnight from Chloe Toy, looked really cute and sexy, first section was as a cheerleader, second was in school uniform, last was in a white body stocking, she played with her pussy lots, Ric getting right between her legs and giving some great shots of her pretty pussy, looked so naughty on all fours spreading her perfect peachybum, at one point she took her panties off and showed how wet she had made them , great to see she's genuinely enjoying playing with her pussy and making it nice and wet for us, great show from Chloe and Ric,

Definitely great first section, clearly told to tone it down at the start of the second section. You could see her body language and facial expression change after a few mins and the camera angles showed much less. Really disappointing after such a great start to the show (Chloe seemed disappointed too).
16-02-2019 11:44

babestation xtra