babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

RE: Coming soon BabestationX
(25-09-2012 22:45 )zola Wrote:  i wonder if the top girl like tiff,daryl and lori will be on there?

Yes to Tiffany and Lori, they are both certs to be on. I'm not too sure about Daryl.
25-09-2012 22:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i imagine all the bs girls that do bsxtreme will be on bs x

Piper Niven Superfan
25-09-2012 23:12
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

Any chance some1can post the preview vid
25-09-2012 23:35
gator8 Offline
Senior Poster

26-09-2012 00:12
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I've brought this up before but why must the shows only be availale on freeview. Firstly not everybody is in the right area of the country to be able to recieve a signal for channel 95.

Secondly as I found out to my cost once you've coughed up your £5 there is no guarantee that you will definately be able to see the show. I got a black screen the last time I tried to purchase it, mind you I have freeview built into my telly and that might have been the problem.

Nonetheless even with a freebox some are not compatible to support the red button encryption option.

Lastly my biggest concern is that with the launch of this channel does that mean we might end up with extremely tame shows on the main channel.
26-09-2012 01:04
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(26-09-2012 01:04 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I've brought this up before but why must the shows only be availale on freeview. Firstly not everybody is in the right area of the country to be able to recieve a signal for channel 95.

Secondly as I found out to my cost once you've coughed up your £5 there is no guarantee that you will definately be able to see the show. I got a black screen the last time I tried to purchase it, mind you I have freeview built into my telly and that might have been the problem.

Nonetheless even with a freebox some are not compatible to support the red button encryption option.

Lastly my biggest concern is that with the launch of this channel does that mean we might end up with extremely tame shows on the main channel.
im afraid you could be right regarding tv content being tamer,what we need is a red button for sky customers campaign so cellcast stops ignoring a large amount of its original fan base.

im always open to positive change
26-09-2012 07:35
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

the tv content couldnt get any tamer than it is now
26-09-2012 09:17
welshman25 Offline
Junior Poster

Could someone tell me what babestation X is and will it be online?
26-09-2012 09:17
Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

I've just this thread hoping to find out if its a name change or a content change it'd be safe to say no-ones really sure, but hey! I often get xtreme (usually when I'm feelin happy an need it bringin down). As for BS girls featurin in the promos Tiff features heavily in the current xtreme drop down ident, Vanessa&RosieLee do promo even Paige and Louise are on the opening to the naked show! Basically bs advertising doesn't necessarily reflect the product they're tryin to shift!! I might give it a try on day2 after readin this thread one more time?

opinions are like bell-ends!
If it ain't mine I don't f'n care!!
26-09-2012 09:26
Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

I've just read this thread hoping to find out if its a name change or a content change it'd be safe to say no-ones really sure, but hey! I often get xtreme (usually when I'm feelin happy an need it bringin down). As for BS girls featurin in the promos Tiff features heavily in the current xtreme drop down ident, Vanessa&RosieLee do promo even Paige and Louise are on the opening to the naked show! Basically bs advertising doesn't necessarily reflect the product they're tryin to shift!! I might give it a try on day2 after readin this thread one more time?

opinions are like bell-ends!
If it ain't mine I don't f'n care!!
26-09-2012 09:37

babestation xtra