babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
Think that was a pretty good Easter weekend of shows, watched 3 out of the 4,
As ever with bsx some interesting and unexpected things happened, though the producers and booker did a great job of keeping the show on the air when stuff happened,
Thursday I really liked this show, Alyssa is always good to watch and was nice to see her solo for a change, a new cameraman who turned out to be very good , lots to enjoy,
Friday was a suprise as day girl Zara stepped in last minute after Saskia cancel, was the highlight of the weekend, she was a revelation, Ric used l his experience to get her happy and confident, I loved the show bsx at its best,
Saturday was not for me, a bit of a wasted opportunity I think, I get they have fans but on a holiday weekend think the show should have been a bit more main stream,
Sunday was challenging for the producers after the set they had set up the use had a tech issue which ment the camera was not talking to the control room , this only showed up when they went live so they had to move set, this took time as a lot to do so sadly the webshow didn't happen but the next to sections from Roxi where very good considering all the changes, they used the half finished boxing ring set for next week show the lighting was poor as not set up but Ric still used all his skill to show Roxi off to her best , she was very naughty for tv lots of pussy play,
So an enjoyable 3 days well done to all who gave us these shows

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-04-2019 12:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for all of your reviews but I just wish you wern't so frequently biased as you very rarely see the faults in the all to often crap production levels that babestation constantly put out.

Time to take off the rose tinted specs I think
22-04-2019 14:51
lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

I pretty much agree with Winsaw's assessment of the weekend except for Sunday. I have no wish to apportion blame on individuals but on BSX as a whole for Sunday's fiasco. I cannot write off the web show, which I was really looking forward to, as just one of those things. "Technical" issues etc are far too common, six months ago it was once in a blue moon. The microphone issue can be seen as a symptom what must be a simple issue has dragged on (or more accurately off) for at least a couple of weeks.

On a completely different issue, I can watch BSX on BS or Rampant. Rampant has been very shoddy in its treatment of BS for weeks, advertising it and then not showing it leaving those reliant on Rampant in the shit.
22-04-2019 14:56
winsaw Offline

(22-04-2019 14:51 )billyboy1963 Wrote:  Thanks for all of your reviews but I just wish you wern't so frequently biased as you very rarely see the faults in the all to often crap production levels that babestation constantly put out.

Time to take off the rose tinted specs I think

i thought i had been quite critical, didn't see the point in saturdays show would have liked anyone else instead of those 2, and in the webshow thread i think i explained how much i was disappointing to have not seen the webshow as was really looking forward to it, all i have done above is explain what happened so people know and then review the 2 sections i saw, they when not the best but about as good as they could be under the circumstances,

22-04-2019 15:15
ceasman Offline
Banned

LOL you are never critical when Ric is on, only when others step in and usually do the same if not better.
Always trying to talk up what Ric did, when are you going to realise he's the problem, he delivers inconsistent content and just because you like the banter element of the the shows you think some of that constitutes a good show, its meant to be the most explicit it can be yet often Ric takes the easy option, he has conditioned and worn down some of the best performers with his nervous and riskless shows so much now that they are scared to touch themselves for fear of getting told off, whatever happened to the girls enjoying themselves and trying to push it and the cameraman reacting if its too much ?
He just takes the easy Babestation option of zero risk which in turn means less effort for him.

HE IS THE ISSUE, OPEN YOUR EYES !!!
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2019 23:27 by ceasman.)
22-04-2019 23:24
winsaw Offline

No live show tonight, not a real surprise with the girls in, to be fair I think bs did the right thing in showing an old Brooke Little show instead of a live Preeti no show, it was deffenalty more enjoyable and reminded me it's been far to long since she was last live,

22-04-2019 23:50
lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

It looks like it should have been Lori as she was scheduled but she didn't turn up which if she did would have been a no show of a different kind. This highlights two problems the available pool is too small to sustain four shows week in and week out. Also there seems no attempt to get substitutions if the scheduled girl is not in. It used to be a "naughty" badge of honour to do BSX, now it is the opposite. BS used to try very hard to find someone now they don't even try.

On a totally different point, I hope whoever is "directing" friday's BLOW show with Jess and the lovely Sapphire isn't too dramatic, wasting a lot of the web show setting up the wrestling theme.
23-04-2019 16:15
ceasman Offline
Banned

Lol, good luck with that if its Ric, it'll be like a carry on film for the first 20 mins of each section (which will keep Winsaw happy)
23-04-2019 20:22
winsaw Offline

Tuesday was Scarlett, she was on good form showing off her lovely hairy pussy in many different positions, was a very enjoyable show,

24-04-2019 11:51
winsaw Offline

Saturday night is going to be interesting as not sure how Scarlett will do her GG show on the webshow, I think we all know she fakes a lot of what she does not that it matters to much on tv as you can't see alot anyway ,I would like to see her doing more thought not that I don't like what we already get, but her type of show will not work on the web only where people will be expecting to see everything done for real, so ever Scarlett going to have to up her level which would be very nice or they start with only Atlanta and Lu on section 1 bringing Scarlett in for the TV shows,

(This post was last modified: 25-04-2019 11:18 by winsaw.)
25-04-2019 11:17

babestation xtra