babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

ceasman Offline
Banned

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(15-05-2019 10:41 )winsaw Wrote:  Last night was the lovely Zara , she was excellent as always, lots of playing with her pussy, love it when she on all fours showing her pussy to camera she's always looking so happy when showing off her pussy,
For me one of the best new girls on bsx in ages, hopefully back on a weekend show soon

Looks like we're back to only getting pussy play during the week again, she was great just wish Ric did the 20 min show during the week and left the full shows to the people that produce this level , could swallow 4 fucked up shows a week if it's just for 20 mins
15-05-2019 17:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Who's on BabestationX Live (Reference only)
Won't be able to see much on the website as currently all you get is the following message when you try to logon

''An error has occured with your product key:

Your license key expired on May 15th, 2019

Administrators: Please log into your CMS admin panel for steps on how to resolve this error.##
16-05-2019 23:38
lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Who's on BabestationX Live (Reference only)
Had that a couple of times once widespread other time just me. OK for me at the moment, Customer support fixed quickly as long as it wasn't a weekend.
17-05-2019 00:30
ceasman Offline
Banned

This is getting tamer and tamer by the show , absolute shit camera work , couldn't give a toss about the poncey trying to be artistic shot looking up the bed , just show a bit of what the are doing . Constantly at the opposite end to the action yet again . Get rid of this waisted of space cameraman pls bsx , he totally ruining great bookings and what could be great shows
18-05-2019 23:39
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-05-2019 00:30 )lozza123x Wrote:  Had that a couple of times once widespread other time just me. OK for me at the moment, Customer support fixed quickly as long as it wasn't a weekend.

Still gtting the error message every time I try to login.
Been the same for 5 days now
19-05-2019 14:10
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

been a very good weekend i think,

Friday was the beautiful Zara, shes really starting to get good at these BSX shows, shes becoming so confident showing off her pretty pussy its a joy to watch, i really like how she always looks so happy when shes showing her pussy off just think shes a natural at this, shes building up a really good working relationship with Ric he getting so many great shots as she happily shows her self off in lots of different positions,
shes one of the best new signings on bsx in years, i really hope shes going to do a GG soon, excellent stuff,

Saturday was Louise and Alyssa, they where excellent together, both really went for it, very happy eating each other pussy, lots of sexy passionate kissing, sucking there big hard nipples, good on the mic which was working all night, they did a lot of different positions together, kept the energy up all night, was a really good sexy show, Ric was on the top of his game and even Louise said on twitter after how lucky she felt to have one of the best cameraman filming the show, was there first time working together and hope its not the last they had great chemistry and clearly loved having sex together, i liked how each section was more naughty, very good stuff,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-05-2019 15:23
Dimsaw Offline
Junior Poster

(19-05-2019 15:23 )winsaw Wrote:  Saturday was Louise and Alyssa, they where excellent together, both really went for it, very happy eating each other pussy

I must have watched a different show because I saw none of that due to the shitty camerawork.

Friday's show with Zara was shit. Again nothing interesting happened. Weekly shows (if on) are much better.

Death to all pillows!
19-05-2019 16:31
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-05-2019 15:23 )winsaw Wrote:  been a very good weekend i think,

Friday was the beautiful Zara, shes really starting to get good at these BSX shows, shes becoming so confident showing off her pretty pussy its a joy to watch, i really like how she always looks so happy when shes showing her pussy off just think shes a natural at this, shes building up a really good working relationship with Ric he getting so many great shots as she happily shows her self off in lots of different positions,
shes one of the best new signings on bsx in years, i really hope shes going to do a GG soon, excellent stuff,

Zara did a very good GG show with Taylor Rose on Friday night, i was amazed at how good Zara was seeing as she is normally so tame on BS TV,
i guess she doesn't want to do much on free tv?
19-05-2019 17:18
Dimsaw Offline
Junior Poster

Camera cut away every time the "action" were about to be shown. Watch the weekly shows then watch then weekend shows. Girls are allowed to do a LOT more on the week days. Why is this?

I like Zara, but Friday's show was boring. PM me, I'll send you some of the weekly shows, gladly Wink

Death to all pillows!
19-05-2019 17:25
ceasman Offline
Banned

(19-05-2019 15:23 )winsaw Wrote:  been a very good weekend i think,

Saturday was Louise and Alyssa, they where excellent together, both really went for it, very happy eating each other pussy, lots of sexy passionate kissing, sucking there big hard nipples, good on the mic which was working all night, they did a lot of different positions together, kept the energy up all night, was a really good sexy show, Ric was on the top of his game and even Louise said on twitter after how lucky she felt to have one of the best cameraman filming the show, was there first time working together and hope its not the last they had great chemistry and clearly loved having sex together, i liked how each section was more naughty, very good stuff,

One of the best cameramen BounceBig LaughBig Laugh

He's not even the best when it's just him working , he only excells at dumbing and taming shows down to point much much tamer than all the other producers

He's a bottle job and should be on s66 in charge of the black screen panic shot
19-05-2019 19:12

babestation xtra