babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
What a rip off Chloe just couldn't be bothered and spent a fair proportion of the show fully or partially clothed and revealing nothing, but when she did it was a snore fest.

There was more to see on some of the free to air streams
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2019 14:43 by billyboy1963.)
08-06-2019 14:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ceasman Offline
Banned

Be interred to see how Winsaw plays this one, P-Ric is clearly there tonight as we heard his mumblings at the start, it's 15 mins in and only fact licking and pretend rubbing with no pussy shots at all .

Utter shite , total is off and Ric should be ashamed to even serve this shit up . I'm guessing Winsaw will say "I wasn't around so didn't see it"

Well, total crap , your mate Ric is useless and the girls should not be back on if this isn't the shot show they are going to rinse out of people.

0/10
08-06-2019 23:31
MrT Offline
Senior Poster

Tonight has the potential to be excellent, but is being ruined by the overly cautious camera work.
Looks like they are really into each other, but every time there looks like any touching below the waist is about to happen, whoosh! the camera pans away and we are left disappointed again!
Great girls, shit cameraman/producer.
08-06-2019 23:45
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Strange the clips of BSX shows Zara & some other girl but not Taylor Rose(as advertised)
If you lot don't like what you see instead of rounding on Winsaw, complain to BSX themselves-write to them or go on Twitter etc and leave them your thoughts; they can hardly ignore social media posts.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
09-06-2019 02:10
lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

Well that looked like a great show, Zara is a dirty girl and Tory for the first time looked into it. Penetrating camerawork, especially liked the book shot, NOT.

Shame we got to see NEXT TO NOTHING of it . What a ****, cant show that - it was censored by Mr BSX like the rest of it. Could have been so good.

Green I make constructive comments to Babestation - OK mostly complaints - don't even get a reply except customer services standard referred to the relevant department. Personally it has nothing to do with Winsaw who I have respect for, BSX has deteriorated over the last few months and that is what my recent posts, and the discontent on here mostly, are about.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2019 02:29 by lozza123x.)
09-06-2019 02:18
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

It wasnt you I was singling out mate but if you get such disdain from BS like that you can make a comment on Twitter-it won't help their popularity if a number of people voice their concerns; sooner or later someone has to take notice.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
09-06-2019 03:27
ceasman Offline
Banned

(09-06-2019 03:27 )GreenMachine Wrote:  It wasnt you I was singling out mate but if you get such disdain from BS like that you can make a comment on Twitter-it won't help their popularity if a number of people voice their concerns; sooner or later someone has to take notice.

I will continue all the time he continues to suck up to a show and producer that is clearly so poor

The show was terrible , granted , nothing directly t do with Winsaw but his overly biased reviews and praise for previous shite and contributed to where we are currently , until he's constructive I will continue

And also like others have said , have done that with bs customer service , clearly hasn't worked .

Don't do twitter so can't put on there but have seen plenty of post from Winsaw or retweets (if that's what they are called) praising every show they do, but I'm sure this is more a status thing from him o show how closely in contact with bsx he is
09-06-2019 05:01
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(09-06-2019 03:27 )GreenMachine Wrote:  It wasnt you I was singling out mate but if you get such disdain from BS like that you can make a comment on Twitter-it won't help their popularity if a number of people voice their concerns; sooner or later someone has to take notice.

Thanks mate I appreciate that, if it's ceasman u are talking about then it's ok as following advise from the mod team he became the only person I have ever put on my ignore list so I haven't seen anything he's posted for nearly a month now and have to say I have like not seeing the negitivith as unlike others who make good reason why they haven't liked a show he just seams to hate with out reason so I moved on, bit disappointing to hear he's still talking about me and not the shows, I am just a guy like everyone else I have no control over anything that happens at bsx don't understand why he thinks I do lol,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
09-06-2019 11:13
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Catch up with my reviews as had a busy few days,

Thursday was the lovely Beth, very good show as always no messing around naked straight away lots of her lovely pussy and peachybum on show, fair bit of pussy rubbing as well I liked the show very much,

Friday Chloe back on bsx for the first time in ages, due to having to get up early on Saturday I only saw section 1 and a bit of section 2 it wasn't great sadly I will never agree with girls asking for calls to show pussy on bsx as I feel it's already been paid for, also it was a shame she was so restricted on what she could show as it was her time of the month and it became apparent in section 1 that when she did some positions the tampon was visible so after that could only do positions where her pussy lips where together, all a bit unfortunate really I have liked her in the past and am sure she will be back and do better,

Saturday was a GG from Tory and Zara, I really liked this show I am so into Zara at the moment was great seeing her do GG for the first time and wow she was a revelation not shy at all and really happy playing with another girl , I like how she got more confident and did more as the night went on, have to say that was Tory best show in ages as well she seamed really into it, they had good chemistry, loved seeing Zara pretty face between Tory gorgeous ass cheeks found that so sexy, the show did lose a bit of steam by section 3 but I guess to be expected on a first show as Zara was learning and don't know all the position and things to do yet , have to say I liked seeing Tory smiling as she's had a few GG show where there's been no chemistry and she's not really looked like she wanted to be there lastnight was so different we got to see her keen and up for it made a big difference to the feel.of the show so much more sexy,
Though that was an excellent first GG show from Zara her progress from good day girl is amazing can't wait to see who she's with next and what she dose, can't get enough of her at the moment, her bsx journey is my highlight of the year so far I think,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
09-06-2019 11:44
ceasman Offline
Banned

(09-06-2019 11:13 )winsaw Wrote:  

Thanks mate I appreciate that, if it's ceasman u are talking about then it's ok as following advise from the mod team he became the only person I have ever put on my ignore list so I haven't seen anything he's posted for nearly a month now and have to say I have like not seeing the negitivith as unlike others who make good reason why they haven't liked a show he just seams to hate with out reason so I moved on, bit disappointing to hear he's still talking about me and not the shows, I am just a guy like everyone else I have no control over anything that happens at bsx don't understand why he thinks I do lol,

Lol, but you continue to ignore people with negative comments about the show , you only respond to those with similar views or that say something nice about you, it will just be him and a couple of others comments he sees if that carries on , sad !!

I've been talking about the shows, the issue is that Winsaw can't see that it's not just me hammering the shows, plenty of others . But he only engages with the ones that have atleast one of his points of view , never with people that don't have his views and just like his reviews , his replies are biased toward only the good .

This weekend has been shite but all he does is make excuses when there is a poor show, the g/g show was awful , very little actual pussy on show but as it's Zara and Ric directing the judgement is hugely clouded. That's why I mention him, biased and far fecthed , made up reviews , he thinks that one good screen cap allows him to say the show was great , the bloke is a joker that pisses off more girls by plastering the internet with pussy pics of them day in day out .
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2019 13:38 by ceasman.)
09-06-2019 13:33

babestation xtra