babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
Thursday night was Priya watched a couple of mins with not much happening so I moved on but later in the night she had her pussy out on the web show so now wonder if I have missed something on bsx , did anyone watch her show lastnight who can say what she showed or not,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
14-06-2019 08:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(14-06-2019 08:54 )winsaw Wrote:  Thursday night was Priya watched a couple of mins with not much happening so I moved on but later in the night she had her pussy out on the web show so now wonder if I have missed something on bsx , did anyone watch her show lastnight who can say what she showed or not,

evry time i switched over her arse was pointed away from camera..bladewave

14-06-2019 09:52
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-06-2019 08:54 )winsaw Wrote:  Thursday night was Priya watched a couple of mins with not much happening so I moved on but later in the night she had her pussy out on the web show so now wonder if I have missed something on bsx , did anyone watch her show lastnight who can say what she showed or not,

Never watch as she is always so boring
14-06-2019 20:17
ILoveGeri Offline
Judylwb Idoov Urfnv!

Priya's web-only show was much better than her BSX show.
Nothing was shown on BSX show, or rather nothing more than would be shown on a normal TV show.

Part of the challenge with the mid-week shows is that they are 20 minutes, or more accurately 20 minutes minus the adverts they nearly always put at start thereby making the shows usually 17 minutes. That's not much time for the model to get into their stride if they're not one of the hardcore type models.

"Great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame." - the War Doctor
14-06-2019 20:52
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

Absolutely crap camerawork in the first session tonight.

Gave the impression that the cameraman was drunk or nervous as the camera kept jerking all over the place and rapidly moved away from anything interesting.

Really spoilt what could have been a good show.

Will things ever improve?
14-06-2019 23:56
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

Another night where a potentially good show was ruined by poor camerwork and a cameraman too frightened to show anything slightly risque.
Sahara even told him off for not letting them get on with doing what they wanted to do and stop being so timid.
16-06-2019 01:17
ceasman Offline
Banned

(16-06-2019 01:17 )billyboy1963 Wrote:  Another night where a potentially good show was ruined by poor camerwork and a cameraman too frightened to show anything slightly risque.
Sahara even told him off for not letting them get on with doing what they wanted to do and stop being so timid.

Wonder if Winsaw will comment on your feedback , doubt it, im going to guess he'll say he only saw the first section as this was the riskier of the 3 , if he says he didn't see it it saves looking silly(er) by always defending such tame , timid shows . He's the arsene wenger of the forum "I didn't see it " lol

On a positive , yes Winsaw , a positive from me , the new girl was much better and engaged more than her first show

Imagine how good these could be with a camera man and stream quality that were much better . The camera work was jolty , snatchy and panicked and at times it's like Ric is trying to do other stuff while he's meant to be filming .

Girls 6/10 - bit too much feet for my liking
Cameraman 1/10 as he managed to get full house of picture and sound this week
16-06-2019 11:31
winsaw Offline

Bit of a funny weekend for me as didn't see that much of the shows as had to go Norwich on Saturday which is far from where I am so could only see first section on Friday and section 1&2 on Saturday as was so tired I couldn't keep.my eyes open for section 3, so based only on what I saw,

Friday I was pleasantly surprised with Classie I have not really rated her 241 shows much but thought solo she looked far more comfortable and confident think she showed off more pussy on that one section I saw them in all her 241 shows together, was gutted I couldn't see what she did later, deffenalty her best bsx yet hopefully book her as a solo girl from now on,

Saturday was the lovely Sahara and Talula in a GG, it was good you could see both girls had worked together before as where very comfortable together, that had a good chemistry and where where up for it no faking at all which I always like to see don't see the point in. GG if not doing it for real,
Both girls showed off a lot of pussy to camera which was nice as sometimes in these GG shows the girls can forget they are making a TV show , Tlula was far more lively you could see she had settled in to bed and working with her friend helped, baised on what films I have see before was not suprised to see the show be more fetish baised , lucky for me I love a good foot fetish show but get it would not be for everyone, would be very happy to see them together again in the future,

Sorry to hear u didn't like the camerawork Billy I hope u still managed to enjoy the shows, did I miss anything different in the sections I didn't see please,

not happy with the stream lastnight as it kept freezing and needing to be started again,

(This post was last modified: 16-06-2019 14:00 by winsaw.)
16-06-2019 12:04
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-06-2019 12:04 )winsaw Wrote:  Bit of a funny weekend for me as didn't see that much of the shows as had to go Norwich on Saturday which is far from where I am so could only see first section on Friday and section 1&2 on Saturday as was so tired I couldn't keep.my eyes open for section 3, so based only on what I saw,

Friday I was pleasantly surprised with Classie I have not really rated her 241 shows much but thought solo she looked far more comfortable and confident think she showed off more pussy on that one section I saw them in all her 241 shows together, was gutted I couldn't see what she did later, deffenalty her best bsx yet hopefully book her as a solo girl from now on,

Saturday was the lovely Sahara and Talula in a GG, it was good you could see both girls had worked together before as where very comfortable together, that had a good chemistry and where where up for it no faking at all which I always like to see don't see the point in. GG if not doing it for real,
Both girls showed off a lot of pussy to camera which was nice as sometimes in these GG shows the girls can forget they are making a TV show , Tlula was far more lively you could see she had settled in to bed and working with her friend helped, baised on what films I have see before was not suprised to see the show be more fetish baised , lucky for me I love a good foot fetish show but get it would not be for everyone, would be very happy to see them together again in the future,

Sorry to hear u didn't like the camerawork Billy I hope u still managed to enjoy the shows, did I miss anything different in the sections I didn't see please,

not happy with the stream lastnight as it kept freezing and needing to be started again,

You didn't miss anything as the stream quality was so poor with lots of freezing and poor quality.
Camerawork is spoiling the whole performances as well.
16-06-2019 17:09
winsaw Offline

Sunday night was Atlanta, and to the suprise of no one the show was perfection Smile
She did her full naked gymnastics routeen and was a total joy to watch seeing her showing off her pretty pussy in every position u could think of,
She was her own camera operator as well and Always made sure it was a good shot is there nothing the amazing young lady can't do,
Best girl on BSX at the moment I think,

17-06-2019 12:27

babestation xtra