babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
Last weekly report from me now that a clearly refreshed Winsaw is back. I suspect his reports will be a little less critical but we both report it as we see it which is as it should be.

Already described Monday’s ‘show’ with Imogen. Tuesday more of the same two minutes of adverts at first then another minute at the end. That’s where the similarities end, Jess put on her usual naked full on show. Maybe not her best ever but more than worth watching.

Wednesday, what did you expect this is BSX, was Sarah Louise. I am baffled- WHY. Topless with panties at the beginning and throughout. An old stager who even had her own cameraman to show nothing. Plonker even blundered into shot several times. What a waste. Of course with nothing being shown show got the full 20 minutes, typical

Thursday was Atlanta who was her normal acrobatic self. Unusually started with a few clothes but didn’t take long to make sure that there was clear views of the business areas. A brief perv cam show with focus on the cam not BSX midway. Very short but don’t approve. As always her shows almost feels tiring for us watching.

Friday was the very dirty Tlula (she only got the extra ‘a’ because of Twitter). Unfortunately as usual no direction a couple of brief shots of pussy, one upside down typical, then 20 minutes of dildo fucking which looked real but of course we couldn’t see anything. At the end some quite longs shows of open leg but no variation then back to dildo. Flickering lighting between light and shade AGAIN. No problem in getting plenty of shots of the book though.

Segment two was better although not great, odd camera shots and the usual cautious approach, again a lot of dildo play but some pussy from different angles. Segment three more of the same although for those who like arsehole shots there was a bit of that. Overall a fair bit of good stuff but too much unshowable dildo play and generally muddled by eccentric and cautious camerawork and lack of direction.

Saturday was as advertised Classy(silly name btw) and Sahara. First segment a bit of role play, with dodgy sound, which for about the first half was as good as you are going to get given the conservative(small ‘c’) environment. Unfortunately as usual lack of direction meant as the girls got into it the viewers were forgotten and for the second half we saw next to nothing. The first, first weekend segment with no outages or even sticking- lets hope just the start.

Segment two was pretty poor chaotic with pretty terrible camerawork. When there was a good shot only the slightest movement and the camera was away like a flash, extreme caution also resulted in obvious ‘safe’ shots missed or slow to arrive, also cutting away for no reason. Hard to know which was more all over the show, the girls or the camerawork. Just for good measure started sticking again.

Segment 3 was slightly better as the girls were less frenetic so was the camerawork. Still missing perfectly good shots and cutting away from the shots taken for no apparent reason but did manage to get a fair few goods shots but not of any length. Not the worst but could have been a far bit better.

Must have been a foot lovers dream, Sahara was as usual obsessed with feet, throughout . Even six months ago BSX was about pushing the boundaries but now you need binoculars to see where the boundaries are.

Fridays and Saturdays shows would have been great if BSX was not subject to OFCOM guidelines with more adventurous camerawork but guess what?

Sunday’s show marked a first. A full week with a show of some sort every day. I can’t remember that happening ever. Started off with a minutes adverts followed by a slightly odd Atlanta with a moustache over her pussy followed by a minutes adverts at the end. Soon got into it, plenty of pussy, in of course a bewildering number of positions. Pretty good way to finish the week with a good stream and decent video quality. Moustache reappeared later, no idea why but a bit of fun??! For very dirty sock pervs - ideal.
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2019 22:52 by lozza123x.)
14-07-2019 22:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ceasman Offline
Banned

Didn't see the midweek stuff but 100% agree with the Friday and Saturdays reviews
15-07-2019 00:01
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I really liked Sunday night show, Atlanta was at the top of her game giving one of her famous naked gymnastics routeens was such a joy to watch, 20 minutes of pure happyness,
Loved her introducing el señor pussy she always knows how to bring the sexy fun, an excellent show from beginning to end , what a star she is,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-07-2019 10:50
winsaw Offline

Monday was the lovely Imogen, she was very good, she was naked from the off and was up for it having come straight from her webshow with Taylor,
Showed off her pretty pussy in a number of different positions played with it aswell , think she's getting much more confident showing her self off now she's done a few bsx and is more used to it, very enjoyable show I thought, love her naughty smile when she shows her pussy good to see a girl really enjoying her naughty side,

16-07-2019 11:01
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I see there was a Kira Queen on BSX-is this the same Kira Queen who does that mad sex thing with teddy bears for PLUSHIES website? If so, she is amazing but it is quite bonkers to think she is having sex with a teddy bear(albeit with a dildo attached) mind you I'd envy that bear more if it wasn't wearing anything and she just rubbed herself on its fur!Tongue

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
17-07-2019 01:22
winsaw Offline

Tuesday was the always naughty dirty Jada doing her first bsx in ages,
She had her trade mark school uniform on and didn't take long to get her panties off and show off her tight shaved pussy in many different positions,
She seamed to be enjoying getting naughty, was the Jada of old and very enjoyable it was

17-07-2019 10:24
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Yep it IS the same Kira Queen-hell of a body-lucky sodding bear! Big Grin

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
17-07-2019 18:24
lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

(17-07-2019 18:24 )GMach1 Wrote:  Yep it IS the same Kira Queen-hell of a body-lucky sodding bear! Big Grin

I was a bit confused at why this post was in the BSX thread until i saw the thread title duh!!. Two questions was the Immoral show with Kira actually live on Rampant when i looked about 4.45 it was buffering for over an hour. Second question I have often wondered why there isn't a thread for Immoral's shows, it's got very hit or miss and rampant have been rubbish like with the main part of the thread BSX but I would have thought there would have been discussion points.
17-07-2019 23:22
winsaw Offline

Fuck knows what's going on tonight, there was no player on the bsx website to watch the show, just a big empty space where it should be,

[Image: Screenshot-2019-07-18-23-14-24.png]

Really hope they get this sorted out, tried both chrome and opera and didn't work on ether very dissatisfied with this , I have tweeted bs but doubt they will reply ,

18-07-2019 22:37
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ Looked like it was Taylor doing a live segment in the sauna set when I flicked onto the FV 674 channel at 11:20pm.
18-07-2019 23:13

babestation xtra