babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

MrT Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(09-08-2019 16:10 )winsaw Wrote:  news about this weekends shows Ric will only be doing tonight, no idea whos doing Saturday show just hope they are up to the high standard we are used to,

Fan fu**ing tastic! Best news all week. That's my Saturday sorted!
09-08-2019 21:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dimsaw Offline
Junior Poster

Well so far this is a complete snoozefest. At the first sight of any action, SuperRic moves the camera away so you can't see anything. I suppose these are the "high standard we are used to".

Roll on tomorrow when SuperRic isn't around.

Death to all pillows!
09-08-2019 23:22
Dimsaw Offline
Junior Poster

Ohhhhhh, would you look at that. No SuperRic and they're showing pussy licking. Spreading pussy and shoving tongues in Big Grin

This is the "high standard we should be getting" as paying customers!

SuperRic Needs to go!!!

Edit: Now it's showing eating of ass lol.

Death to all pillows!
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2019 23:36 by Dimsaw.)
10-08-2019 23:25
MrT Offline
Senior Poster

Missed 1st section.
Not sure why but 2nd and 3rd sections were nowhere near the quality and strength you describe. Were they told to tone it down?
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2019 09:22 by MrT.)
11-08-2019 09:22
Dimsaw Offline
Junior Poster

The second section was mainly for the foot fetish crew, dunno why. 3rd section was a little better.

Death to all pillows!
11-08-2019 10:07
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

friday night i could only see section 1 as had to be up early on saturday, the section i saw was very good, i think Classy is better when solo, naked from the off lots of showing off her pretty pussy, and great boobs, did lots of positions , some nice naughty smiles to camera, enjoyed it shame i couldn't see the whole show,

saturday i saw sections 2 and 3 as was watching beth and jess when section 1 was on, was nice to hear from both girls on twitter after they knew i was there for section 2 that they had missed me capping there show, i really liked section 2 was a very sexy foot fetish show both girls where well up for it, Sahara is really in to feet i think she took half of Talula foot in her mouth very hot, very naughty stuff, section 3 was very good, started with lots of kissing then they got the oil out and gave each other a very sexy massage Sahara really liking Talula big boobs in her back, they then showed off there dildo sucking skills some very nice close ups of Sahara hairy pussy when this was going on, the show then had some nice long pussy licking Sahara making Talula cum,
the camera work was good couldn't tell Ric was not in,
stream was very poor all weekend though they really need to sort this out,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-08-2019 13:58
ceasman Offline
Banned

You could have had money that the section not reviewed was the harder and more explicit one , clearly absent from the review for fear of having to comment on much more explicit , harder show than Ric ever does . What a joke Big LaughBounce
The sections after this were much tamer , like maybe someone had gone running to Ric to tell him and Ric had ordered a dull down for 2 and 3 .
What section 1 shows is that the content CAN be offered, what 2 and 3 show is that panicky Ric won't allow it or he'd be out of a job (please please please) and the reviewer proves bias once again

One other thing, how nice was it not getting shots of the shit book all night ??
11-08-2019 17:30
lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

Another disappointing weekend with some bright spots, the main problem being both poor stream quality and not particularly good video quality either.

Friday was Classy, Segment one was jerky but at least no sticking. The camerawork was timid, any time she moved her hand went anywhere near it was off like a flash. Again weird and unnatural camera angles to get the book in shot preferably with some part of Classy in shot. It would have been hard to not get several good shots, of which Classy gave plenty, although it appeared the cameraman actually tried hard not to take full advantage. Again there were more longer and better shots when she was doggy than when front on when they were from oblique angles or very short. Segment two stream was slightly better and Segment three was the best of the night NEARLY OK. Segment two and three were similar to Segment one although there were a couple of decent front on shots which didn't quickly move to an oblique angle. The difference these segment was I got the impression we were being rationed, as if it was now time to get a good shot and the that's enough, rather than taking advantage of what was on offer. The cameraman thinks he knows best perhaps.

The continuous insistence of getting the book in shot to the detriment of the shot is disgraceful. The skilful framing of the book in shot shows a skilled cameraman who therefore for whatever reason must deliberately choose to not to show a lot of allowable good stuff that others would.

Saturday was Tlula and foot obsessed Sahara. The stream was terrible worse than Friday. Segment one took a while to get going but then BAM hardcore, full on focus pussy licking, rubbing each others pussy even some fingering. Not the best quality camerawork but then hey minor given the content.
Unsurprisingly Segments two and three were much tamer affairs, the camera operator undoubtedly had been nobbled and so I would guess were the girls. These segments were almost half hearted, at least half the pace of Segment One. Regardless of the expected reduction in the hardness,the overall number of good shots was a bit disappointing. The camerawork was a bit hesitant whether that was down to having the "fear of god put into him/her" or inexperience or both only he/she knows. Whatever the girls were told it meant that Sahara's foot fetish was given full sway in most of Segment two
and some of Segment three. Way too much for me and I would say for balance as well. Taking Segments two and three in isolation I would say they were decent enough but could, and in other circumstances probably would, have been better but even so there were some shots that were harder than anything on Friday.

No sign of the book. Whatever the cause of Segment one just grateful for a show like that which I would like to see every week, which sadly I'm pretty sure I won't in the near future.

Sunday was Jess being Jess, holder for the record of amount of time pussy on display in a 20 minute session. Not quite there today but still ahead of everyone except maybe Atlanta on a one of her better days.

BSX continues to frustrate, it shouldn't be such a chore to watch the web show having to mess about just to get a watchable picture. It was unwatchable for me unless I used Flash player which is supposed to be on the way out. BSX on the web is technically and pretty much every other way, with the exception of the girls, behind parent Babestation's shows and the rest of the comparable competition.
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2019 03:42 by lozza123x.)
12-08-2019 00:01
winsaw Offline

Sunday was Jess , as usual she was excellent, think she's the perfect girl for the short midweek shows as noted above she just has her pussy out nearly the whole time , and manages to squeeze so much content into the 20mins she really shows what a pro she is, stream was shit again though,

12-08-2019 11:02
winsaw Offline

Monday was the amazingly beautiful Zara, she did a great show had her pretty pussy on show for a lot of the show , she had a cameraman unusually so we got some nice close ups also meant she could do some standing nude which really showed off her toned fit body, was smiling lots clearly enjoying herself, she's really refound that form from when she first started on bsx no hiding her pussy happy to show it off , back to her best I think,

13-08-2019 11:33

babestation xtra