babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(13-08-2019 11:33 )winsaw Wrote:  Monday was the amazingly beautiful Zara, she did a great show had her pretty pussy on show for a lot of the show , she had a cameraman unusually so we got some nice close ups also meant she could do some standing nude which really showed off her toned fit body, was smiling lots clearly enjoying herself, she's really refound that form from when she first started on bsx no hiding her pussy happy to show it off , back to her best I think,

Pretty much agree. A few things, true she had a camera operator but they unfortunately had trouble with focusing the camera and pointing it in the right direction at times, so a mixed blessing. Zara won't have my full seal of approval, not worth much true, until she shows open leg front on, instead of hand thonging. Overall a big improvement and a step forward.

What wasn't a step forward was losing the studio signal briefly once then soon after losing the stream totallly for the last five minutes, connecting and playback error until live show finished. Stream issues are not getting better.
13-08-2019 15:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

tuesday was the lovely Beth, as usual she did a very good show, did all her usual sexy positions showing her pretty pussy off very well, happy smiling, cheeky on the mic, miss consistent dose it again, very good watch,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
14-08-2019 12:39
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Wednesday we had a surprise extra show from Jess, as per usual she was excellent,
Lots of her lovely pussy on show in many positions , in the slut open leg front on position a lot which was very sexy, enjoyed herself lots a usual a great show

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-08-2019 11:29
MrT Offline
Senior Poster

Awww man! I see the book on the shelf, this can only mean one thing...another tame, dull, crappy night with no action, no pussy, and no sex from "the UK's hardest channel".
Ric the prick strikes again and ruins a proper xxx model
16-08-2019 23:18
MrT Offline
Senior Poster

If anyone is reading this, deciding whether to pay for tonight's show, please save your hard earned, because this is typical rip-off ric, at his absolute worst. Utter garbage!
16-08-2019 23:32
ceasman Offline
Banned

Such a shame , sapphire used to be so filthy and one of the best , she is still stunning and no doubt filth on the phone but she is tamed down so much now her shows aren't worth paying for , lot she of pussy on show but NOTHING remotely risky from her , no touching at all , only a bit of naff stuff stood up side on.
Well down Ric you absolute waster , another one you've ruined with your dull as fuck show and totol lack of bottle !

Plenty of book on show a again I see though you idiot
16-08-2019 23:39
MrT Offline
Senior Poster

Indeed, lots of lovely book shots, with the occasional pussy shot for Winsaw to cap.
You gotta laugh, right at the end she said "join me for section two for more filthy action". What filthy action? It that's filthy action, im going to bed! Lol
16-08-2019 23:47
ceasman Offline
Banned

Sapphire can be one of the most filthy , shows just how much pric has toned the shows down , said it before, same with Beth and jess , all scared to touch because of him fucking panicking and running away with the camera , if someone does it enough I suppose you stop wasting your time trying and just go with what they'll show (so fuck alll then)

Sapphire and the girls aren't the issue , it's this past it camera man that thinks cos he's been in the industry for so long he can do as he likes , eventually it will be changed as the show sales decline more and more . Just a shame that a certain person with rose tinted glasses is hell bent on protecting him by capoing and raving about piss poor shows , if he grew some balls and admitted the shows are shit when Ric is in then maybe we'd see a change sooner
17-08-2019 00:01
MrT Offline
Senior Poster

Nope, can't be arsed with it any longer. Off to bed.
It's such a shame that one person can single handedly ruin a great channel and so many great models.
This will be the last time for a while that i waste my money, time and attention on BSX, unless there are some drastic Ric type changes.
17-08-2019 00:36
Rigobert16 Offline
Senior Poster

Only tuned in for the second segment. Plenty of pussy but that's about it. Any sign of contact and the camera is strategically placed. I know Ric can show more than he is as I caught a bit of last Saturday's show which has pussy rubbing and shot of tongue on pussy.

Why is Ric scared to push the boundaries a little? Would be best to have him on the freeview channels and give new producers a chance.
17-08-2019 00:39

babestation xtra