babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Dimsaw Offline
Junior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
Ric weren't the cameraman that night, hence the harder show. He needs to go!

There will only be one person giving this a good review tomorrow, despite all the bad comments about tonight's, dull, boring show.

Death to all pillows!
17-08-2019 04:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Friday was the lovely Sapphire, didn't see section 1 but really enjoyed sections 2 and 3, love how she always puts some thoughts into the show a d has a different sexy outfit for each section, such it's great to see her slowly remove so sexy, lots of playing with her amazing big boobs, plenty of shots of her very pretty pussy, some really good close ups and in-between her legs shots so sexy, she gets on so well with Ric that they always have a great show, you can see Ric has total trust in Sapphire to not over step so can just let her be so sexy, she always gives 100%,
Have to mention the stream and picture quility both where excellent, no picture breakup, was so sharp could really see how beautiful Sapphire is very good stuff, I really enjoyed last night show, hope Sapphire is back far another night as naughty as that soon,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-08-2019 18:25
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

^ As expected - the only one who thought the show was great
17-08-2019 20:32
MrT Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Who's on BabestationX Live (Reference only)
Anyone know if Ric is behind the camera tonight?
Don't want to waste another night on one of his tame shows.
17-08-2019 22:22
winsaw Offline

Saturday was unexpectedly Alyssa and Jess West, Jess was moved over from the TV show last minute after Louise went down ill late on,
Easy for Jess to agree to as she loves having sex with Alyssa and that brilliant chemistry they have was on show last night,
Both girls did a lot of pussy licking clearly enjoying what they where doing and proudly showing the camera how wet they had made the other girls pussy, both had rock hard nipples that got some good sucking, loved the passionate kissing you could just see how much they where into each other, they even talked about it them selves saying how it always shows when to girls like doing GG together and you get a better show, and totally agree with them,
Great camerawork as usual showed some excellent pussy shots, loved it when the camera was so close to Alyssa pussy as Jess was running her fingers over it very sexy stuff, the stream was very good again on freezing or breakup and the picture was sharp, mic was working perfectly so got to hear all the great banter Jess is always so fun to listen to,
Been an excellent weekend of shows from 3 of my favourite BSX girls really enjoyed watching them,

18-08-2019 10:45
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

I saw the third section with Jess & Alyssa and I was very happy with what I saw. Two girls who I like, both fully nude, which is how I prefer it, and getting into a variety of positions, with good clear close-up shots of both of them. Still an issue with horribly distorted sound though. So Jess wasn't even advertised to be on, luckily I saw them plugging it on the FV babestation show before it was too late.
18-08-2019 14:16
winsaw Offline

Sunday was the Beautiful Zara, started in the outfit she had on the webshow but was naked after a few minutes, she got on all fours and showed some nice ass pussy to camera, didn't see as much pussy as last time as looked like both the callers she got wanted to see her playing with her pussy, so she was rubbing her pussy a lot lastnight, did get some nice pussy shots after the calls ended, was a shame they phoned up as sure if she didn't get any calls and could have just done what she wanted would have see more of her pussy,

(This post was last modified: 19-08-2019 10:49 by winsaw.)
19-08-2019 10:47
lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

Just watched Jess being Jess, which is pretty much a good thing. The pool of girls for BSX midweek live shows is very small though. Nothing against the always reliable Jess, Beth, Atlanta or Imogen BUT a few fresh faces (and more) would be most welcome.

With the new token target web shows there are a number of girls who are putting in BSX level shows or harder. If BSX made it worth their while I reckon girls like Lucky, Anna, Kami, Lacey, sisters Sophie and Bella, and more, maybe even the “old stager” LOL Sophie Hart would do it.

You can only hope, despite the present lack of positive movement in this. It can't be that difficult.
20-08-2019 00:21
winsaw Offline

Monday was the always wonderful Jess, as expected she did a very good show, had her pretty pussy on show almost the whole time, did all her usual sexy positions, some nice pussy rubbing when on a call, smiling lots having as good a time doing the show as we where watching it, what a star she is,

20-08-2019 12:28
winsaw Offline

(20-08-2019 00:21 )lozza123x Wrote:  With the new token target web shows there are a number of girls who are putting in BSX level shows or harder. If BSX made it worth their while I reckon girls like Lucky, Anna, Kami, Lacey, sisters Sophie and Bella, and more, maybe even the “old stager” LOL Sophie Hart would do it.

unless things have changed recently then going on the BSX week night show gets the girls some extra money if i remember right was told its around £30 a show,
so BSX are making it worth while to do, i wonder if this means that the more established girls get first choice if they want to do it,
i am happy with the weeknight line up at the moment but agree would be nice to see a few extra girls getting a show of those listed think Lucky, Anna and Bella are the most likely,

20-08-2019 12:41

babestation xtra