babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
Now that Babestation X is almost upon us I thought it was time there was a thread for it. Judging from the trailers which have been shown I'm anticipating that the channel will be closer to the other Babestation channels than Babestation Xtreme has been.
12-09-2012 10:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

RE: Coming soon Babestation X
The trailers started at the end of August and I'd be surprised if they go on for more than a month. That tells me that Babestation X is scheduled for launch some time in September.
12-09-2012 10:22
terence Offline

(12-09-2012 07:56 )dirk362 Wrote:  I suspect any channel alterations will occur after 19th September as that is when the freeview channel number change goes in.

I make that, perhaps rather simplistic statement, given that they've gone to the effort to create a short infomercial that shows the new channel line up of 172 = Babestation, 173 = Babestation Blue, and 174 = Babestation Xtreme.

I very much doubt they'd have gone to the expense of this with correct logos etc for channels and channel names, if they were going to be called Babestation X by then (assuming that is still the intention).

As a side note, it would be useful perhaps for anyone connected with the channel to weigh-in on this name change or content change, or at least outline their proposed changes. Hopefully people will then respond in a positive manner with any constructive feedback.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
12-09-2012 10:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

I think that Count Spankula and dirk362 are both correct about the start date. The channel will be launched this month, September, but it will be after the freeview channel numbers change which is on the 19th.
12-09-2012 10:34
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Why Babestation X could it have something to do with ten years its been on tv Wink

Also is it just a freeview channel or a Sky channel as well

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
12-09-2012 10:53
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(12-09-2012 10:53 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Also is it just a freeview channel or a Sky channel as well

It's just freeview. The channel number will be freeview 174.
12-09-2012 11:07
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

So is it a new channel/show or is it replacing Xtreme and will it be on Sky as well as freview and will it be encrypted ? .

The new channel line up numbers given by dirk362 only shows 3 channels, there is currently 4, he has not given any info for BS Xtra , last night on BS they advertised this as being the new channel line up , 172 = Babestation, 173 = BS Xtra, 174 = BS Xtreme, this on screen info also only gave out new channel numbers info for 3 channels , no info about a new channel number was given for BS Blue/Masti/apprentice , so could Babestation X be replacing BS Blue and not Xtreme ?, and why are BS themselves only advertising new channel numbers for 3 channels when they have 4 ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2012 11:24 by mr mystery.)
12-09-2012 11:10
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(12-09-2012 11:10 )mr mystery Wrote:  So is it a new channel/show or is it replacing Xtreme

Babestation X is replacing Babestation Xtreme. When the freeview channel numbers change on the 19th Babestation Xtreme will move to channel 174 but then will be replaced on that channel number by Babestation X.
12-09-2012 11:33
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

Yes the Babestation Xtreme name will soon be gone. I give it 3 weeks at the outside, probably less. Babestation X is a better name for the kind of content which can be offered, so the new name is an improvement. With the benefit of hindsight Babestation Xtreme wasn't the best choice of name.
12-09-2012 12:02
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Do we really care??

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
12-09-2012 12:45

babestation xtra