babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(03-06-2013 01:59 )Grawth Wrote:  Oh, and that was the only live section tonight. No more.

Still happy?

I'm still happy with the quality of the show last night, which was pretty good in my opinion, but not with the length of it. Even back in the Babestation Xtreme days we used to get an hour of live material, so therefore no I'm not happy with 37 minutes.
03-06-2013 20:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(03-06-2013 20:42 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  All the other adult PIN protected shows start at 10pm so why not BSX?

Because they don't own the broadcasting hours to start at that time.
03-06-2013 21:15
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(03-06-2013 21:15 )William H Bonney Wrote:  
(03-06-2013 20:42 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  All the other adult PIN protected shows start at 10pm so why not BSX?

Because they don't own the broadcasting hours to start at that time.

They do actually own broadcasting hours that start at 10pm, but they use them for BS Xtra on freeview, i know they wouldn't do it but they could swap the start time round and let BSX start at 10pm using the BS Xtra earlier start time hours and let BS Xtra start later using the BSX channel start time hours , both channels have the same Dutch licence as well .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2013 21:35 by mr mystery.)
03-06-2013 21:30
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

BS1 starts at 11p.m on 174 doesn't it? If they can broadcast on 174 at 11 then why wouldn't they have brought it forward half an hour rather than moving it back and hour?
03-06-2013 21:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

f f sake bsx please just give us a consistent x rated channel even if its just for 3 days!!!!
03-06-2013 21:40
Poker King Offline
Junior Poster

(03-06-2013 21:40 )sierraman Wrote:  f f sake bsx please just give us a consistent x rated channel even if its just for 3 days!!!!

Why don't you go out dogging instead Rolleyes
03-06-2013 22:03
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

because dogging used to be great but now successes,although sweet when they come.are few and far between.its mainly hours of sat doing nothing using loads of petrol at extortionate prices.whatever else anyone,not just me,on this site does in their private time does not affect their right to an opinion on this forum if they are a supporter of bsx and pay to tune into it and its services.my opinion is that due to some cracking shows that I have seen on here bsx could develop into a really worthwhile x rated channel.in order to do this I think firstly it is important for the good amount of genuine people who really do want bsx to succeed to keep up the excellent work that they do in taking the time to post their opinions.the way I see it is that people like this just wont suck up to some of the absolute crap that is foisted upon this channel in the form of mainstream girls that have no intention of doing anything x rated and have no interest in bsx succeeding.these and any material they are involved in needs to be kept well away from the x channel.then there needs to be a consistent technical level with good close up camera work and a minimum level of expectation eg,open pussy.in that way those that tune in expecting an x level product get one,and those that are happy to tune into girls who don't take the extra step have lots of chance to do this with the vast amount of girls that are available on mainstream channels.personally I am really looking forward to the likes of elicia,brookie,dionne etc etc coming back on here.whenever I see the likes of anything invoving geri,lori tiffany etc advertised on here my heart sinks knowing what pussyless crap is about to follow.thats my genuine attempt to answer your question.
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2013 10:50 by sierraman.)
04-06-2013 08:49
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

(03-06-2013 21:40 )sierraman Wrote:  f f sake bsx please just give us a consistent x rated channel even if its just for 3 days!!!!

I can't see what you're complaining about here. I mostly watch at weekends, because usually I can't stay up late enough on other nights, and I've found the standard of BSX consistently good just recently. The last few shows I've seen were definitely of both an acceptable and consistent standard as far as I'm concerned.
04-06-2013 12:19
dagnabbit Offline
Senior Poster

SadSadSad yet another fucking boring night. for those who can't sleep just watch tonight and you will soon be asleep SadSadSad
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2013 17:43 by dagnabbit.)
04-06-2013 17:43
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

just tune in tonight and you will get a crystal clear idea of what we are complaining about.like dagnabbit said,you will be so fucking bored after the first hour or so you are bound to fall asleep.
04-06-2013 19:02

babestation xtra