babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

kevin symons Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(06-06-2013 23:48 )barracuda Wrote:  It is tonight Bonney, because it sounds like they're making people pay to watch their advertising. eek

That's a good trick. Charge people for watching a half hour advert! Is that what's really happening?
07-06-2013 01:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Its about time the plug was pulled on this channel,they just dont seem able to provide a decent honestly promoted encrypted service any more all you get is an advetisement for another more expensive web show and an evening of softcore rubbish most nights,it seems to me more research should have been done long before its launch last year,as a result we now have a show thats shorter and a production team who seem to crash about not seeming to know what most of us want anymore,i think in the future after channel has been put out of its misery it will be remembered as a good idea done badly

im always open to positive change
07-06-2013 01:54
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

have to disagree w h bonney.for people like me it IS the strength of the material that is shown.how they go from a stunner like ms e solis double penetrating herself to half hr of the x rated ms lorenzo being saddled with someone that doesn't even take her pants off and live nights where girls don't even spread their pussy lips is beyond understanding!!!even people like me that genuinely want bsx to do well and provide an x rated alternative are getting really fu*king fed up with their attitude!!
07-06-2013 07:53
dagnabbit Offline
Senior Poster

well hopefully saturday nights show with lacey and paris will be better, don't have to work this sunday so might have a look, unless of course they change it to geri and lori. eekeekeek
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2013 09:44 by dagnabbit.)
07-06-2013 09:44
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(07-06-2013 07:53 )sierraman Wrote:  have to disagree w h bonney.for people like me it IS the strength of the material that is shown.

I was only commenting on shows that I have personally watched. The shows I've seen in the last few weeks were all top-notch. From what I've read here I do realise that there have been other nights which were a complete non-event, but to make things clear I was only commenting on shows I've seen myself.
07-06-2013 18:28
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

ok William,fair enough.im not tuning in tonight.just a personal thing that tammy Oldham is not my type.obviously she will suit others.id love a bit more fresh talent,a Jennifer jade or l zara to do a really x level show.no point in not dreaming.l Lorenzo is nailed on to perform to x standards tomorrow.paris didn't do a great deal last time.just hope she enters into the spirit of bsx and joins ms Lorenzo in spreading her pussy wide.that would be a treat.
07-06-2013 19:29
JonStone Offline
Junior Poster

Should be a good show tonight, however I notice the price has gone up to £3

I guess the experiment of £1.50 on the basis that more people will pay it has failed.
07-06-2013 22:27
Roger Patterson Offline
Senior Poster

(07-06-2013 22:27 )JonStone Wrote:  I guess the experiment of £1.50 on the basis that more people will pay it has failed.

I doubt that the lower cost idea has failed, otherwise the price would be back at £5 by now. My own guess is that they intend to charge £3 at weekends when the good shows are on and £1.50 on the other days.
07-06-2013 22:56
wetty0308 Offline
Junior Poster

Am seriously pissed. paid by phone for tonights show only for the signal to drop out. When signal got back my access code failed. what a rip-off

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
08-06-2013 00:03
JonStone Offline
Junior Poster

Chantelle looks a bit scared, but I guess that's understandable as she has never done a girl/girl before, but a great show including full on penetration with toys.

I guess my gripe, as has been said on here so many times before is consistency, when they advertise a lesbian show I expect shows like this evening, not like last night where Savannah didn't even get naked.
08-06-2013 00:15

babestation xtra