Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

cwpussylover Offline
Banned

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(11-06-2013 17:42 )wanda Wrote:  
(11-06-2013 17:36 )blackghostuk Wrote:  Who's on Naked Babestation tonight
#BabestationX: A 30 min special from Charlie C and Lolly LIVE TONIGHT on BSX.tv from 12.30AM....

But will it be knickers off?

doubt it! lolly has vowed to keep alans onImportantHuhannoyed

11-06-2013 18:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

[split] Who's on BabestationX Live (Reference only)
(11-06-2013 16:57 )babestation Wrote:  #BabestationX: A 30 min special from Charlie C and Lolly LIVE TONIGHT on BSX.tv from 12.30AM. x

lolly doesnt do naked??? so is it PG certificate??ImportantImportantImportantImportant

11-06-2013 18:41
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who's on Naked Babestation tonight
(11-06-2013 18:41 )cwpussylover Wrote:  
(11-06-2013 16:57 )babestation Wrote:  #BabestationX: A 30 min special from Charlie C and Lolly LIVE TONIGHT on BSX.tv from 12.30AM. x

lolly doesnt do naked??? so is it PG certificate??ImportantImportantImportantImportant

More like a U Certificate - very family friendly
11-06-2013 20:04
JonStone Offline
Junior Poster

(10-06-2013 01:28 )Grawth Wrote:  
(10-06-2013 00:45 )JonStone Wrote:  The point is this, there are enough regular babestation babes willing to do full on BSX to fill the Sunday to Thursday slots with a solo live show exactly like Beth is doing as I type this.

How exactly do you know that??? Are you working for BSX?

Don't you think if that were true, and if live shows were generally more profitable, then we would get live shows all the time?

BSX exists to make money. Assuming live shows are the best way to do that then the only possible reason for not having them all week is if they can't get the girls. Unless you are thinking they are deliberately holding girls back and refusing to book them just so they can make LESS profit!

It was simply an observation that there are regular babestation babes that appear on babestation one/xtra/blue that have in the past done solo live sex shows on bsx that at keast included them spreading their legs. Jada, Lily, Brookie, Lacey, Beth all appear on babestation on a regular basis, so why would it be difficult to put them on bsx?
11-06-2013 21:13
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(11-06-2013 10:24 )blackghostuk Wrote:  I'm sorry you only see this as an argument, insult and "telling off", as if you go back, I answered the questions posed and then left it at that! If this raises your ire then leave it and walk away! I will be doing so after this, as you seem to have some issues with critique, but totally happy to express your own!

Clearly we will not resolve this, as you are unable to see it other than provocation, so do as you will.

1) I never said it was an argument
2) No you didn't answer the questions
3) It's pretty provocative telling someone what they've written is a load of crap and comparing them to Pickles and Clegg!!
4) You're right - we won't. So I won't be posting on this again.
11-06-2013 21:27
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(11-06-2013 21:13 )JonStone Wrote:  
(10-06-2013 01:28 )Grawth Wrote:  
(10-06-2013 00:45 )JonStone Wrote:  The point is this, there are enough regular babestation babes willing to do full on BSX to fill the Sunday to Thursday slots with a solo live show exactly like Beth is doing as I type this.

How exactly do you know that??? Are you working for BSX?

Don't you think if that were true, and if live shows were generally more profitable, then we would get live shows all the time?

BSX exists to make money. Assuming live shows are the best way to do that then the only possible reason for not having them all week is if they can't get the girls. Unless you are thinking they are deliberately holding girls back and refusing to book them just so they can make LESS profit!

It was simply an observation that there are regular babestation babes that appear on babestation one/xtra/blue that have in the past done solo live sex shows on bsx that at keast included them spreading their legs. Jada, Lily, Brookie, Lacey, Beth all appear on babestation on a regular basis, so why would it be difficult to put them on bsx?

As I understand it, the girls are booked if they are willing to do the work, available on the nights in question (a lot of the girls also do various cam sites and other shoots - Lily I know spends a lot of time on MFC), and haven't repeatedly let the channel down. So either they genuinely have difficulty getting enough girls to fill a week, or having a variety of nights is better for overall profit. After all, different people have different tastes - maybe the more explicit live shows aren't what other people are after from the channel?

As I said in a previous post, maybe having only 3 nights a week of proper live shows (3 quality nights mind you) is a better option if it means they can guarantee the quality. It also (for me) prevents it from all seeming a bit samey. And gives me a few nights to catch up on some sleep!
11-06-2013 21:34
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

think the posts that pussylover and billyboy1963 have put on the whos on thread are as funny as fu*k,but sadly theyre true.

[mod edit - posts are now in this thread]
11-06-2013 23:06
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

After realizing that Charlie C and Lolly are also on webcam tonight, all becomes clear!

I like Charlie C, and I like Lolly too........ but if they think I am stupid enough to pay to watch a half hour advert for the webcam show....... not gonna happen, and I hope noone fell for their trick tonight.....Huh
11-06-2013 23:08
atozed Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Who's on Naked Babestation tonight
(11-06-2013 20:04 )billyboy1963 Wrote:  
(11-06-2013 18:41 )cwpussylover Wrote:  

More like a U Certificate - very family friendly

At 11:00 on Babestation1 there will be a trailer for BSX...which in turn will be simpy be a trailer (that you have to ppay for) for BSCAMS. And as we know BS cams stands for bullshit cams. That where the real ripoff action happens. BS are full of shit. Vote with your feet. Stop paying for this shit.
11-06-2013 23:50
MetroMax Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Who's on BabestationX Live (Reference only)
BabestationX special, BSX and BSCams giving you an epic topless show tonight. Big Grin

Are all guys who work for Babestation castrated or are they just born without balls?
12-06-2013 00:09

babestation xtra