babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
does anyone know how long preeti and savannahs live show was on bsx for please? was it just a pitiful half hour?did either preeti or savannah spread their pussy lips wide to show pink? I didn't see it as I was out last night.
14-06-2013 10:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
yaznee Offline
Account closed by request

(14-06-2013 10:04 )sierraman Wrote:  does anyone know how long preeti and savannahs live show was on bsx for please? was it just a pitiful half hour?did either preeti or savannah spread their pussy lips wide to show pink? I didn't see it as I was out last night.

30 mins show, both shown pussy, I posted a pic on the last page Smile

Shinier than yours, meatbag.
14-06-2013 10:09
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
(06-05-2013 23:16 )marlowe Wrote:  If Tammy and Charlie brought enough customers in they are sure to return, as if there's a market for their shows then BSX will meet it.

I'm quoting my own post because the above is what I wrote 6 weeks ago when Tammy and Charlie were on last time. I can only repeat that if there's a market for such shows it's not surprising if BSX meet it.
14-06-2013 10:12
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

thanks yaznee.just seen it.answers my question.half hour and no open pussy.useless for people like me that have seen a few great bsx nights.obviously loads more is allowed. please lets develop this x station.get yourself on freeview girls and don't sabotage the x levels if your not up to it. tonights a write off,all probability no open pink tomorrow.hopefully sunday will give us our x standards again and we will see a gorgeous babe giving us a proper bsx show and spreading wide.
14-06-2013 10:58
Tutankamon Offline
Junior Poster

(13-06-2013 18:32 )Doc Holliday Wrote:  Leave the toys in the toy box, they are a waste of time as far as I'm concerned. As bazzae123 said, each to his own. For me Jada is fine as she is. She was excellent last time she was on and I hope for a repeat.

Quite right, Jada does not need toys. She was obviously popular last time she was on, which is why she's bagged the big Saturday night slot. She has a winning formula. If it ain't broke don't fix it, that's what I say. Jada should go for more or less a repeat of the show she did last time since it worked so well.
14-06-2013 13:45
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

just seen yaznees really good post on freeview showing loads of images of brookie stark naked showing lots of the top half of her pussy and loads of shots of her landing strip.if things keep going we will soon end up with freeview being stronger than the pay to view x station.hope jada steps up to the x standard of others that have appeared on here and spreads her pussy wide.will be grateful for any posts on sunday letting me know if she has or hasn't shown pink.thanks,sierraman
14-06-2013 14:29
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(14-06-2013 10:09 )yaznee Wrote:  
(14-06-2013 10:04 )sierraman Wrote:  does anyone know how long preeti and savannahs live show was on bsx for please? was it just a pitiful half hour?did either preeti or savannah spread their pussy lips wide to show pink? I didn't see it as I was out last night.

It was a warm up for a cam show again which is why it was only 30 mins. But it was probably the best warm up they've done so far (which is not saying much I know!)
14-06-2013 16:24
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I don't bother with this channel these days, so i'm unsure how they do things, i take it from reading a few posts that the channel just shows old recorded stuff and is mainly used as promotional tool for the BSX website and the live shows are just short teaser sections before the girls go off tv and go onto BS cams these day's ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
14-06-2013 16:35
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(14-06-2013 10:09 )yaznee Wrote:  

gutted...Savannah got the minge out at last and I missed itImportantshocked

14-06-2013 16:59
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
(14-06-2013 10:12 )marlowe Wrote:  
(06-05-2013 23:16 )marlowe Wrote:  If Tammy and Charlie brought enough customers in they are sure to return, as if there's a market for their shows then BSX will meet it.

I'm quoting my own post because the above is what I wrote 6 weeks ago when Tammy and Charlie were on last time. I can only repeat that if there's a market for such shows it's not surprising if BSX meet it.
Yes that may be true,but why should we be expected to pay for a show that based on last time could have been shown on bs1,dont get me wrong if Charlie or Tammy are not comfortable with bsx levels fair enough just put them on bs xtra instead where expectations are lower.

im always open to positive change
14-06-2013 17:22

babestation xtra