babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

SimonH Offline
Junior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
Charlie's tits look fantastic as ever.
Wish she would do more night time shows.
15-06-2013 00:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

Q) will u sit open legged and show your pussys??

A) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOImportant WE DONT DO THATImportant

WELL WHATS THE POINT THEN???Huh

(This post was last modified: 15-06-2013 01:24 by cwpussylover.)
15-06-2013 01:24
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

FELL ASLEEP AND MISSED FIRST 2 SHOWS.....SHOW 3 ..
12 MINS IN...NOT EVEN A NIPPLEImportantHuhshocked

15-06-2013 01:32
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(14-06-2013 23:11 )Grawth Wrote:  
(14-06-2013 20:55 )D T Wrote:  
(14-06-2013 20:49 )Grawth Wrote:  So when one girl from a rival channel ASKS another girl from a rival channel IF the pay rates have been lowered, you immediately conclude that there is cost cutting at BSX and that is why Charlie C and Tammy are on tonight?

No, I know there is cost cutting. I can't be arsed going to find it, but Cellcast said it themselves.

I didn't read the rest of your post, so I don't know what else you said.

Very intelligent response! So, you ignored the business argument that points out a company will always go for what makes money, and instead went for "I know there's proof out there, but I don't know where is is"

Cost cutting doesn't mean you go for the cheapest option, it means you go for the most profitable option.

So by your argument that means Charlie and Tammy are actually the MOST profitable girls for BSX.

Which means they'll be on a lot more.

Of course you won't read this, because it would interfere with your beliefs.

This is a site thats supposed to be about babeshows, not a buisness study class, i get sick of reading on here about people whinging when they havent seen a tit and going into great detail how they think the channels are being run. DT shouldnt be expected to go into great details about BS buisness plans and pay rates, why would he want too? If it is not too your liking do not pay for it...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2013 02:27 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
15-06-2013 02:23
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I thought i would give these 2 so-called nightbabes a final chance tonight,how wrong was i,the only positive for me was the webstream has worked for most of the night,other than that all the usual issues were there,poor camerawork,poor quality of picture,but worst of all was the level of performance especially by Tammy was dire,i noticed her stare up towards the studio clock several times in the last 2 sessions,also they spent far too much time on the texts,especially when you consider that most requests were not done or read out more than once to waste time,which is ironic because thats what most of the night has been in my opinion.

im always open to positive change
15-06-2013 03:34
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(15-06-2013 02:23 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  This is a site thats supposed to be about babeshows, not a buisness study class, i get sick of reading on here about people whinging when they havent seen a tit and going into great detail how they think the channels are being run. DT shouldnt be expected to go into great details about BS buisness plans and pay rates, why would he want too? If it is not too your liking do not pay for it...

If you had read any of my posts you would know that my whole point is that if you know you won't like it then don't buy it! I've been saying that for a while.

As to the business class, well if people would rather rant and complain than listen to reason that's up to them. Personally I get sick of people who constantly ask why shows like these are permitted on this channel when the bloody obvious answer is BECAUSE THEY MAKE MONEY.

If people can't / don't want to understand that, and would rather ignore it so they can keep on ranting then that's pretty daft.
15-06-2013 06:08
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(15-06-2013 03:34 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  I thought i would give these 2 so-called nightbabes a final chance tonight,how wrong was i,the only positive for me was the webstream has worked for most of the night,other than that all the usual issues were there,poor camerawork,poor quality of picture,but worst of all was the level of performance especially by Tammy was dire,i noticed her stare up towards the studio clock several times in the last 2 sessions,also they spent far too much time on the texts,especially when you consider that most requests were not done or read out more than once to waste time,which is ironic because thats what most of the night has been in my opinion.

But you knew what it would be like. You complained ahead of time that it would be crap. So why on earth did you spend your money on them?

I'm betting it was "just in case" which is something I have done with various things in the past. Bitter experience tells me that all "just in case" spending does is waste your money!
15-06-2013 06:12
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

its is caLLED BS XTREMEImportant A FLASH OF TIT AND CUNT STUBBLE (SORRY FANNY STUBBLE FOR TAMMY"I DONT LIKE THE C WORD)" DOES NOT = XTREMEImportantImportantImportantImportant

I LUV TAMMY, but seriously luv dont do xtreme, do night shows but not xtreme, at least charlie wud give her cunt a rub thru the tiny g string but tammy was 4 inches from her cunt(sorry fanny),when rubbin it....FOR HER PAYING CALLERS/TEXTERS/XTREME SUB PAYERS! even with the granny knickersImportant

TREAT UR INCOME STREAM PAYING PUBLIC AS SHIT AND EVENTUALLY EVEN THE MOST DEVOTED FANBOY WILL DRIFT OFFImportantImportantHuhbladewave

15-06-2013 09:11
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(15-06-2013 09:11 )cwpussylover Wrote:  its is caLLED BS XTREMEImportant

No it isn't. The last time Xtreme was broadcast was on 25 September last year. These days the channel is called BabestationX.
15-06-2013 10:18
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Come on guys enough is enough. This forum is to talk about the babes & the channels NOT to slag each other.

If your not happy with some 1s comment it's really simple ignore it cause all your doing is slagging each other which is bloody stupid...

Get your comments back on track & that's to do with BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion not each other

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
15-06-2013 10:43

babestation xtra