babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(15-06-2013 20:59 )The Narcissist Wrote:  Brook and Jada are like the only ones worth watching at the moment on this channel

You forgot Xena. She is class if anyone is. Heart
15-06-2013 22:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JonStone Offline
Junior Poster

(15-06-2013 18:44 )Erimus Wrote:  In some positive news Brook has tweeted she will be appearing next Saturday with Lily PinkBig Grin

Now that is my idea of Heaven *puts date in diary*
15-06-2013 22:21
yaznee Offline
Account closed by request

(15-06-2013 21:33 )Tintin Wrote:  
(15-06-2013 21:23 )yaznee Wrote:  
(15-06-2013 20:59 )The Narcissist Wrote:  Brook and Jada are like the only ones worth watching at the moment on this channel

You forgot Elicia Solis, Lacey and Paris Tongue

Hell yeah

Now your talking = Elicia Solis, Lacey and Paris But you also forgot Stevie Louise! That girl has 1 hell of an ass... eekeekeekeek

As for Brooke when she was on she wore a black net outfit the whole night hmm what a major turn of.... annoyedannoyedannoyed

Yes, shame on me Sad How could I for get Stevie Smile

Shinier than yours, meatbag.
15-06-2013 22:27
Erimus Offline
Senior Poster

We need Stevie back on BSX
15-06-2013 23:40
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(15-06-2013 18:44 )Erimus Wrote:  In some positive news Brook has tweeted she will be appearing next Saturday with Lily PinkBig Grin

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no way of watching next Saturday as I'll be at my folks house for the whole weekend for a birthday bash.

Life sucks!!!
16-06-2013 00:08
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

two great shows that spring to mind,amongst others,are the fabulous ms solis dp ing herself and the sexy blonde lou lou spreading wide and squirting all over.personally what I really don't want is non- x girls on here that don't even spread wide.this irritates even more when they treat viewers as though we are retarded by advertising as x shows but then somehow thinking that we be happy when they don't deliver.hope sunday gives us a stunner spreading her pussy wide open so that we an all post brilliant reviews.
16-06-2013 02:45
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

You say they must think people are retarded? Well the proof is there isn't it?

The smart guy sees that when a show is advertised as X and features a Girl like Tiffany that she is not going to show anything and doesn't pay for the show, it's pretty "retarded" that people who know this still buy the show, then complain afterwards they have been ripped off...

There is nowhere on BSX that says girls have to show everything.... It's up to them at the end of the day, if they want to they can, if they don't well it's just how it is.

People know which girls are on before the show and which levels the girls are likely to perform to. For some people it is like going to McDonalds and ordering a Vege Burger then conplaining there is no meat...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 16-06-2013 03:11 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
16-06-2013 02:57
Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

Fair point! I got the Charlie Tammy show the other night, I went in with my eyes open knowing exactly what I was gettin and I enjoyed the show, they went further than the normal show allows they pushed 'their' boundaries, I'm not a big fan of Charlie but she said on the mic "no I don't do open leg," I'm fine with that, its the false promises and blatant lies that do my head in. I know this post is late and off point but I had nothin bad to say so I wasn't gonna say anything....

Whoever said 'insanity is doin the same thing over and over expecting different results' hadn't read any of this thread

opinions are like bell-ends!
If it ain't mine I don't f'n care!!
16-06-2013 04:08
Tammy's Boy Away
Junior Poster

(15-06-2013 11:37 )mr mystery Wrote:  I purchased last nights show for the first time in quite a while, i was under no illusions as to what it would be like, i didn't expect anything explicit form these girls.
Charlie pretty much performed to my expectations, Tammy fell well short, both girls did show a bit of pussy with Charlie showing the most, for some reason Tammy seemed to be doing as little as possible, she even said on the mic something about not showing her pussy much this time, she had the big knickers on and a lot of the time adopted very tame positions for even free to view TV, at times she sat on her knees side ways on to cam bouncing up and down with her bra and big knickers on Ella Jolie style .
What highlighted Tammy's tamer show was that after the first live show they put on a recording of a previous live show done by Charlie and Tammy were Tammy wore smaller knickers and seemed more up for some pussy flashing .
So all in all Charlie performed to my expectations of her, Tammy for whatever reason seemed tamer than she has been in the past on this channel and fell short of what i expected of her .

I have to admit I didn't see the show myself so I can't really comment on how she performed on the night. But, having been a fan of Tammy for many years now I do know that she is a great girl to talk to, as i'm sure you'll agree she is a naturally stunning and very beautiful lady who also clearly has a wicked and naughty side to her which has made her a firm favourite down the years with many fans, stemming from her Hotel Voyeur days.
As you probably know also Tammy is now a predominantly daytime girl as I know she prefers to be, and so for her and Charlie to appear on the nighttime shows is these days a rare privilege which I am sure that we all embrace.
Everybody knows that these shows are generally "over hyped up" but even so, surely the chance to speak to Tammy on the night shows is something to be thankful for. I do know for a fact that whenever she does appear on these shows they are a massive hit and the ratio of minutes from callers is higher than that of the girls who appear more regularly only on the nighttime shows, so she must be doing something right surely....
She often gets requests to come back to the nighttime shows to which she happily declines, so I say, as much as everybody is entitled to their own opinions, don't publicly slag her off because there will come a time when she refuses to appear on the night shows full stop and then everybody will surely be complaining that they miss her.....
In my book Tammy is a legend so it's fair to say that i'm clearly biased I admit. If she wasn't as good to your liking as before then so what? Surely you must enjoy the fact that you actually did get a rare opportunity to see and/or speak to a lady who has proven down the years that she really is tops in every respect........ Just my opinion but i'm sure you can see where i'm coming from. Thanks.
16-06-2013 07:27
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

Jada put in a stunning performance last night, so dynamic and Earth shaking that it might have caused the Earth to wobble on its axis. If anyone felt anything unusual last night you now know the reason why. Heart
16-06-2013 10:37

babestation xtra