babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
For the past few days all i've mostly read from this thread is members slagging each other. Would you guys catch your self's on & get back on topic...

If the slagging continues 1 of the mods should close this thread cause it's mostly about slagging each other which is bloody Ridiculous...

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2013 19:40 by SirAssAlot.)
18-06-2013 19:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(18-06-2013 19:39 )Tintin Wrote:  For the past few days all i've mostly read from this thread is members slagging each other. Would you guys catch your self's on & get back on topic...

If the slagging continues 1 of the mods should close this thread cause it's mostly about slagging each other which is bloody Ridiculous...

Nobody is slagging anybody off Tintin It is on topic about BSX live show discussion. I am happy with Tamer shows and Harder shows on BSX that way there is something for all people like it should be. I just don't understand somebody who pays every single night for a show when they know some nights is not for them, then they fill the forum up with nonsense complaints... People should just say on here when they paid for a show knowing they will enjoy it and give a fair view of that show.

I don't want to know about somebody who paid for a show knowing they will not like it, then come on here to slag the girls off and the people who did enjoy it...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2013 19:51 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
18-06-2013 19:42
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(18-06-2013 19:42 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  
(18-06-2013 19:39 )Tintin Wrote:  For the past few days all i've mostly read from this thread is members slagging each other. Would you guys catch your self's on & get back on topic...

Nobody is slagging anybody off? It is on topic about BSX live show discussion?

From what i'm reading it sure looks like it is especially the 1st line in the other post. (not Yours)

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2013 19:51 by SirAssAlot.)
18-06-2013 19:48
hotfuzz Away
Banned

i give my full support to bs to make bsx what people want to see just give them time
18-06-2013 19:51
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

Very well stated - this thread is now getting stupid and boring with people slagging each other off
18-06-2013 20:17
hotfuzz Away
Banned

i agree people are slagging each other off it is geting stupid
18-06-2013 20:31
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

who can we slag off then???ImportantBounce

18-06-2013 20:41
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(18-06-2013 18:10 )sierraman Wrote:  well Fernandez,im trying not to reply but have to say what a load of arrogant bollox!!if you are going to mouth personal untruths like that then at least read my posts properly.you are out of order.my aim is to support the station into developing into a stronger,viable and enjoyable altrnative to f.t.a. I just think it would be good to have that alternative available.i have lots of interests.do you?its obvious we are miles apart.i personally think people like you who will tune into the type of tame liveshow *rap that is is offered tonight are the ones that are truly desperate,determined to support girls like that at all times even if it means ruining the development of bsx into a good little x alternative.dont waste your breath replying.i wont be in.enjoy geri and tiffany!! ill post again at the weekend.looking forward to the gorgeous brookie spreading it again!im sure ill have some really great positive things to say then!!!! im definitely done till the weekend now.

At the risk of being accused of "slagging someone off", sierraman surely you realise that whilst you say you are interested in developing bsx into a "strong viable alternative" to fta, the impression you give is that it is only possible if they ONLY show programmes that you approve of. Anyone who enjoys anything else is either being ripped off, or deluded, or desperate, or ruining bsx.

And what is wrong with supporting your favourite girls?

I really don't understand why you are so determined that no other type of show should be allowed.
18-06-2013 22:30
yaznee Offline
Account closed by request

Geri's shown her pussy a few times Smile

Shinier than yours, meatbag.
18-06-2013 23:42
hotfuzz Away
Banned

Grawth i do support my favourite bs girls preeti , jada ,lolly through thick and thin
18-06-2013 23:49

babestation xtra