babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
Yeah I saw the names the next time it was on, just with the images being of Priya I thought she was back, I suppose they do look similar, and with there being absolutely no videos of Preeti anywhere at Babestation they've got to use what they can?

opinions are like bell-ends!
If it ain't mine I don't f'n care!!
27-06-2013 13:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

(27-06-2013 10:10 )marlowe Wrote:  
(27-06-2013 01:52 )Just_Gazz Wrote:  Just caught the end of a BSx trailer for the 29th it showed a clip of Savannah then a clip of Priya? Have I missed something?

It's Preeti on the 29th not Priya. I thought Priya was in the USA.

... Well, she does have an identical twin... Big Grin
27-06-2013 13:42
Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

(27-06-2013 13:42 )blackghostuk Wrote:  ... Well, she does have an identical twin... Big Grin

Yeah if one clip of Priya had slipped in I'd think 'easily done' but not havin a single image of Preeti in there?

opinions are like bell-ends!
If it ain't mine I don't f'n care!!
27-06-2013 16:44
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

(27-06-2013 16:44 )Just_Gazz Wrote:  Yeah if one clip of Priya had slipped in I'd think 'easily done' but not havin a single image of Preeti in there?

There was a time where the camera never lied, but Bucks Fizz song withstanding, the time has gone and we're in an era where recording and super-imposing are things you can do on your phone and home computer... Wink
27-06-2013 18:36
cj666 Offline
Senior Poster

take it the tiffany louise show was bad then?
28-06-2013 03:48
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

thanks for the posts.from them apparently its ms Lorenzo tonight.wont be able to tune in due to having visitors.pity as she usually does a full on open pussy show.tomorrow seems to be preeti and savannah.i wont be tuning in.reason- think preeti is (pardon the pun)really pretty.fully understand those that tune in and enjoy her. she does show plenty of pussy..i will tune in to her future shows if she starts to open her pussy and show pink.i quite like savannah.bought her last show the other week.her attitude was piss poor and she did absolutely sweet f.a..will read the reviews and would be grateful if they did splay their pussies open if someone would let me know please.best wishes to those that have enjoyed the kind of variety that bsx has been putting out all week.obviously for someone like me that loves the stronger open pussy pink shows there has been nothing to even remotely tempt me to buy.ill just have to wait and see what next week brings.who knows,maybe sunday will see some lovely pink pussy on show.
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2013 08:28 by sierraman.)
28-06-2013 08:19
hotfuzz Away
Banned

bs should try to bring queen priya back to bsx she would shake up bsx and put on a world class show like she has in all her passed shows if they could get preeti on with priya that would also be a great shows worth paying for
geri always puts on world class shows on bsx worth paying for
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2013 19:06 by hotfuzz.)
28-06-2013 19:02
mozoo Offline
Apprentice Poster

Looking forward to the Preeti & Savannah show tomorrow night, Preeti usually shows plenty of pussy, hope she shows Savannah the way and we get a better show than her previous (as reviews on here said Sav was poor)..

Nice to hear Geri has been flashing a bit more gash, she was quite daring on the Babestation Free show last night, panties down and ...JUST... keeping the right angles to avoid full frontal views!....made me sweat abit TongueShy

'Perhaps' our comments have been getting through at last....dont think there arn't certain Babestation management using this site...mentioning no names....but read between the lines of certain posts WinkWink
28-06-2013 22:39
hotfuzz Away
Banned

i will be buying preeti show on bsx i want to see her flas her nice gash
28-06-2013 23:07
wetty0308 Offline
Junior Poster

dunno what blind fool is operating the camera tonight, but I think they forgot what channel it is or he is gay.....keeps cutting away from Laceys pussy! We paid to see it, show it!

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
28-06-2013 23:39

babestation xtra