babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

ceasman Offline
Banned

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
Back to the tame shite again from BSX, just when we thought it was getting better
28-06-2013 23:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

Lacey is much tamer than usual and the camera work is diabolical
28-06-2013 23:50
mozoo Offline
Apprentice Poster

(28-06-2013 23:39 )wetty0308 Wrote:  dunno what blind fool is operating the camera tonight, but I think they forgot what channel it is or he is gay.....keeps cutting away from Laceys pussy! We paid to see it, show it!

Think we should call them Camera-Monkeys !! Looks like they are swinging on them, the way they pan onto a foot just as the birds taking her bra off!...or sometimes it looks like they've just fallen asleep and leave the camera to focus on the fecking floor!

They should be glad and proud to do that job!!...I know I would be!!Big GrinTongueBig GrinTongue ......sorry if thats offensive to Monkeys...sure they'd do a better job! Big GrinBig Grin
28-06-2013 23:51
ceasman Offline
Banned

Real let down from Lacey tonight, no where near her usual standard, its all been tamed down for some reason [/u]
28-06-2013 23:55
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(28-06-2013 23:55 )ceasman Wrote:  Real let down from Lacey tonight, no where near her usual standard, its all been tamed down for some reason [/u]

Agreed. It's been very poor compared to Lacey's usual show. It appears that she has been told not to touch her pussy, and the camera person is playing safe by not showing that much.

In her defence, Lacey is clearly getting frustrated with not being allowed to do her usual show.

Only plausible explanation I can come up with is some kind of Ofcom type interference.

You may struggle to believe this, but on the Babestation Pervcam with Geri earlier in the evening there was more pussy on display, and Geri was touching it!

Disappointed.
29-06-2013 00:13
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Last weekends and tonight's live shows have been below par, they are just to tame, last weeks girls and Lacy tonight have all put on better shows, there has been no pussy spreading like there always has been when the girls that do this have been on, Lacy tonight has been doing some mock pussy rubbing with her fingers miles away from her pussy like they do on the normal channels when the girls have got their knickers on, she has also been doing some positions were she spreads her fingers each side of her pussy but doesn't touch it like they do on the regular channels, what's this about ?, why have they gone so tame ?, the girls have been spreading and rubbing their pussy's since BSX/Xtreme first started, the channel is getting tamer week by week even when the girls that go further are on, why has someone decided to tame down the shows so much ?, i can't understand it, it can't be anything to do with Ofcom because BSX doesn't have a Ofcom licence and is licensed and regulated by the Dutch not Ofcom, so BSX doesn't come under Ofcom's jurisdiction as said by Ofcom themselves .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2013 00:33 by mr mystery.)
29-06-2013 00:22
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

The only explaination i can think of is cuts in budget for working on these shows,at least she took off her knickers,which is more than Tiffany did last night,what a con that turned out to be she seems to be doing the same level foc tonight.

im always open to positive change
29-06-2013 01:25
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

I'm not sure lacey's tamer performance can be put down to budget cuts. Firstly, like I said, lacey was clearly frustrated that she couldn't give her usual show, and secondly I doubt the difference in pay between "showing pussy" and "rubbing pussy" is that great, if it even exists. There must be someone from outside bsx telling them to tone it down I believe. However, I have no actual proof so I'll remain just as baffled as everyone else!
29-06-2013 04:24
blackjaques Offline
Senior Poster

(29-06-2013 00:22 )mr mystery Wrote:  Last weekends and tonight's live shows have been below par, they are just to tame, last weeks girls and Lacy tonight have all put on better shows, there has been no pussy spreading like there always has been when the girls that do this have been on, Lacy tonight has been doing some mock pussy rubbing with her fingers miles away from her pussy like they do on the normal channels when the girls have got their knickers on, she has also been doing some positions were she spreads her fingers each side of her pussy but doesn't touch it like they do on the regular channels, what's this about ?, why have they gone so tame ?, the girls have been spreading and rubbing their pussy's since BSX/Xtreme first started, the channel is getting tamer week by week even when the girls that go further are on, why has someone decided to tame down the shows so much ?, i can't understand it, it can't be anything to do with Ofcom because BSX doesn't have a Ofcom licence and is licensed and regulated by the Dutch not Ofcom, so BSX doesn't come under Ofcom's jurisdiction as said by Ofcom themselves .
Even though they have no jurisdiction over Nicam, I cannot believe that Ofcon are not involved somewhere here. They are on a zealous mission to keep explicit sex off UK TV screens so I can fully imagine them putting pressure on Nicam any way they can to tone down the strength of sexual content on BSX.
If Nicam did not give a damn about Ofcon, why do we not have full adult strength R18 imagery on BSX?
Only my opinion about this bunch of quasi-religious prats that pass for our TV regulator.
29-06-2013 05:52
JonStone Offline
Junior Poster

The real test will be Elicia Solis who has said she is on BSX on her Birthday in July. The last time she was on it was almost R18, we will see if she is told to tone it down, and by how much.
29-06-2013 08:47

babestation xtra