babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
The camera work is getting worse day by day.

When the girls try to show anything the camera angle is either through the stupid OSG or pans away in case they might show some pussy.

This is the worse crap I have ever seen and defintely the lat time I ever bother to watch.

Time for the station to give up and cease to tranmit such shite on a supposedly x rated encrypted channel
30-06-2013 00:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
atozed Offline
Junior Poster

Well done to Savanna for getting her knickers off.

Still taking the piss though, they must have said 20 variations of 'watch me and preeti get it on, go all the way, full on girl girl' etc etc....... and they are even faking kissing each other on the lips.... faking everything. So still lying cheating scumbags overall.
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2013 00:58 by atozed.)
30-06-2013 00:57
PANHEAD Offline
Apprentice Poster

WTF.This is supposed to be the 21st century.BSX needs to remind the moderators of this fact.Judging by all recent posts the majority want stronger material.
I notice this Fernando geezer has been very quiet of late(i suspect he does work for BSX)
If he doesnt work for the afore mentioned then i am guessing even he cant defend these latest poor efforts described as x rated live shows.
I am an optimist/fool whatever thinking things might change but this live show was the final show for me.
I am guessing that the last loyal viewers of this channel will start deserting in floods now.RIP BSX
30-06-2013 02:24
themanthelegend Offline
Junior Poster

They've obviously decided that there's more money on the cams site. Hence the cheapness of late for BSX and the fact that they just really use i
t now for an advert for the cams site.
30-06-2013 06:37
hotfuzz Away
Banned

i bought bsx to see preeti pussy the idiot shit camerman ante got a clue what he's fucking doing i wanted to see preeti throw her knickers at the camerman then the camerman show close up shorts of preeti pussy that never happen
30-06-2013 09:09
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(30-06-2013 00:03 )jocky.wilson Wrote:  Well done Savanna knickers off and legs spread just a shame the fuckin shite camerman missed you taking them off and keeps the OSG`s across you fanny but you`ve put on a great first show

yeah cant believe the cuunt missed her taking her knickers off...the gold money shot and he/she missed it....CUUNT!ImportantBig Grin

30-06-2013 09:36
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

yep, panhead,funny how the odd one or two were on here every 2 minutes demanding the kind of station we have got at the moment.they were swift to tell people like me where to go and what to do.now they've got what they want where the fu*k are their reviews? still not too late bsx but the whole station needs a fu*king good shake up.make the effort to get something worthwhile on and you will get support.please take note.its even worse for you to not deliver what you have promised than to just openly admit its going to be a tame nights viewing.surely someone in your management team realises that 99% of ordinary blokes really don't like being pissed on!
30-06-2013 09:41
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

I thought both girls were good last night and Savannah did very well for a debut performance, but the camerawork was so incompetent that I can't believe it was any kind of normal person operating the camera. Maybe the channel has been taken over by zombies or something, as I'm sure the cameraman last night was more dead than alive, judging by his ability to miss anything of interest.
30-06-2013 10:12
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Ok,the positive good first night from Savannah,the negatives,the show was not as advertised as there was virtually no lesbian content at all, babes were split up after the first section,camerawork was designed not to show us anything,when its meant to be an encrypted live show,webstream packed up on me several times,also agree that in the same way that bs1 has just become about sale of pics or vids bsx has been tamed down to be a teaser show for the more expensive bs cams.i was looking forward to when miss sollis would be on again but if its as over censored as this was it wont be worth it.

im always open to positive change
30-06-2013 10:16
hotfuzz Away
Banned

my bsx
if was running bsx i would give the viewers what they want to see their choice of babes who they want to see better camermen fully x-rated shows gg bg i would never put repeats of programs on unless the viewers asked to i am all about giving the viewers value for Money on bsx not riping them off what do people think of how i would run bsx how would other people run bsx
30-06-2013 10:28

babestation xtra