babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

barracuda Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(30-06-2013 10:12 )Doc Holliday Wrote:  Maybe the channel has been taken over by zombies or something, as I'm sure the cameraman last night was more dead than alive, judging by his ability to miss anything of interest.

I believe in this zombie cameraman hypothesis. Because it was so weird how the camera movements had nothing to do with what the girls were doing. A cameraman who's one of the living dead seems plausible to me.
30-06-2013 10:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mozoo Offline
Apprentice Poster

Preeti and Savannah deserve a big WELL DONE for doing their best to put on a good show........
The Camera-monkey and Producer-Moron did their very best to FECK IT ALL UP!....annoyedannoyed

Listen in Babestation Management....we paid good money for an Adult show....you tamed it down to a 12 rated at best!....Bloody pathetic and heres another customer you've lost!

Any talk of Ofcom interference is crap, miss sollis set the standard, obviously didnt cross the boundaries or BSX would be off the air!....so why are we getting all this tame shite now? HuhHuh
30-06-2013 11:07
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

jimmyt73 do you know when ms solis is due to appear please? think someone said on her birthday but im not sure when that is.surely after she stunned a load of us with her fabulous toys and d.p show last time theyre not going to tone this one down,or,as a previous poster so beautifully put it,have the night run by a fully paid up member of the living dead.
30-06-2013 12:08
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(30-06-2013 12:08 )sierraman Wrote:  jimmyt73 do you know when ms solis is due to appear please? think someone said on her birthday but im not sure when that is.surely after she stunned a load of us with her fabulous toys and d.p show last time theyre not going to tone this one down,or,as a previous poster so beautifully put it,have the night run by a fully paid up member of the living dead.
Im sorry i dont know when her next show is,im still gutted i missed the last one,i just hope she is not told to tone it down,from the caps posted she was awesome.

im always open to positive change
30-06-2013 13:32
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

For those who like to know what goes on behind the scenes, I've found this shot from the BabestationX studio.

[Image: image-F1A6_51D0284A.jpg]
30-06-2013 13:47
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

jimmyt73 have you seen the hilarious post William h bonney has just put on? its a preview of ms solis`s next live night.shes telling those responsible for running the evening to fu*k off,drop dead and leave her to get on with d.p. ing herself.trouble is,the fu*kers are dead already.
30-06-2013 14:08
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

The producers response to all our comments would be as long as there's one born every minute we'll continue to do whatever the fuck we want!
30-06-2013 16:27
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

if their are no viewers buying bsx them then bs will have to do somethink to get the viewers back they might change their shows
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2013 21:55 by rogerthedoger.)
30-06-2013 16:43
JonStone Offline
Junior Poster

(30-06-2013 12:08 )sierraman Wrote:  jimmyt73 do you know when ms solis is due to appear please? think someone said on her birthday but im not sure when that is.surely after she stunned a load of us with her fabulous toys and d.p show last time theyre not going to tone this one down,or,as a previous poster so beautifully put it,have the night run by a fully paid up member of the living dead.

Friday 19th July according to her on Twitter
30-06-2013 19:07
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

thanks a million JonStone,im gonna make sure I stay in to buy that one.gonna seem an eternity away if they keep messing up even the good girl shows or just putting out some of the pure bollox with the same regularity that weve seen lately.
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2013 19:28 by sierraman.)
30-06-2013 19:27

babestation xtra