babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
as I said grawth,we obviously view the world in a totally different way.i understand that you are fully entitled to your opinions.and obviously so am i.after reading billyboys post I have just looked at tonights line up.in the light of stuff that has been aired on ordinary t.v.,never mind f.t a. adult stations lately.i would only label tonights line up as not fit for purpose, in my view,for a pay to view adult station. I agree with others that its more like P.G.please understand grawth that you are not my keeper and I,nor anyone else on here, have to justify our views to you.perhaps we would do so if you were a member of bsx management team.as far as I am aware you are not.i am not going to buy or be anywhere near tonights show.whatever they advertise it as im not interested.although I don't personally understand why anyone would tune into tonights show,it is their right.best wishes to them.i hope you enjoy it if you tune in.im just going to wait for a spread pussy night that suits me then give it fulsome praise in the hope that I get more of the same.if not,so be it.ill spend my tuning in money and money saved on phoning the girls on something else.
01-07-2013 20:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(01-07-2013 20:17 )Grawth Wrote:  
(01-07-2013 20:04 )sierraman Wrote:  this is purely a personal point of view,but theres quite a lot of stuff being put out at the moment from bsx that I don't believe.to be totally honest,theres times I wouldn't trust them as far as I would be able to throw them with a 2 ton weight wrapped round their waist.

So what is your explanation for the recent tamer shows?

2 words, in whatever order you wishImportantBig Grin

TAKERS PISSImportantlaugh

01-07-2013 22:16
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-07-2013 20:15 )Grawth Wrote:  Here's the thing I don't understand. For years bsx have been the only player in the encrypted babeshow game. They provide something that no other channel does. I have never seen a full live show (not the webcam preview stuff) - with the exception of the balloon show - that could actually be shown on fta. And yet the vast majority of posts on here are complaints about the strength of the shows.

No one ever asks why other babe channels don't have encrypted shows.

No one ever complains that the likes of tvx, playboy and tac aren't strong enough, or that they don't have babeshows of their own any more.

Why is that?

You sound as though you side with Ofcon and would have any babeshows confined to the bin and off our screens.

Everyone has a right to complain about what they think should be on an encrypted adult show and it sure isn't girls playing with balloons or exercising fully clothed and similar crap that is continually being put before us as adult materisl that we are supposed to be grateful to pay for.

If BSX wants to keep people paying and viewing then they should serve up the appropriate material that people want to see
01-07-2013 22:29
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

[split] On BabestationX Tonight (Reference Only)
see more snatch on regular tvImportantHuh

01-07-2013 22:38
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

Let me set a few things straight.
I have no connection with bsx in any way other than buying their shows every now and then.
I wish Ofcom would face reality and accept that sex in all its consenting forms is a wonderful thing.
I personally prefer stronger / explicit solo and lesbian shows.
I believe the world is too full of people willing to complain and not enough willing to praise.
Most people seem to want shows particularly to suit them - lots of different tastes but all from one channel.
BSX will put on shows that they believe makes them most money, and have occasionally pushed through the boundaries we all know exist to show fairly explicit stuff.
Obviously they're not doing that now. It's either because they can't, or they believe they will make more money with tame shows.

If those of you who believe the shows are tame for other reasons could please tell me what possible advantage bsx get from it I'd be grateful.
01-07-2013 23:27
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(01-07-2013 22:29 )billyboy1963 Wrote:  
(01-07-2013 20:15 )Grawth Wrote:  Here's the thing I don't understand. For years bsx have been the only player in the encrypted babeshow game. They provide something that no other channel does. I have never seen a full live show (not the webcam preview stuff) - with the exception of the balloon show - that could actually be shown on fta. And yet the vast majority of posts on here are complaints about the strength of the shows.

No one ever asks why other babe channels don't have encrypted shows.

No one ever complains that the likes of tvx, playboy and tac aren't strong enough, or that they don't have babeshows of their own any more.

Why is that?

You sound as though you side with Ofcon and would have any babeshows confined to the bin and off our screens.

Everyone has a right to complain about what they think should be on an encrypted adult show and it sure isn't girls playing with balloons or exercising fully clothed and similar crap that is continually being put before us as adult materisl that we are supposed to be grateful to pay for.

If BSX wants to keep people paying and viewing then they should serve up the appropriate material that people want to see

What I actually said was I don't understand why everyone complains about bsx when they are the only ones who come close to giving us what we want? Why not complain about the fact that the other encrypted channels don't show explicit stuff. Or complain about other babe channels not having an encrypted version. If bsx really are "taking the piss" as some people believe, then surely some competition would sort that out!
01-07-2013 23:36
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

grawth,you said you only buy bsx now and then.why don't you buy it all the time if you think its so wonderful? to defend but then lumber the rest of us with stuff you don't even buy is very selfish.you said bsx is near to giving us what we want.REALLY? it might be giving YOU near to what YOU WANT.its nowhere near giving people like me what we want.every person is different.iv got good friends from all sexual genres.personally im a 50 odd year old heterosexual that loves women and lovely pussy. im unable to get anywhere near a hard on with the kind of rubbish that bsx are putting out at the moment as I find it so tame and boring.lets try and keep to the material that bsx are offering to us.i didn't buy last night as I thought,and this is just my personal opinion, it was utter *rap! did you buy?im going to wait and see what they offer tonight and tomorrow and keep my views to that.
02-07-2013 12:09
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

I only buy certain nights because what's offered doesn't always appeal to me. There is nothing strange in that since its what I've suggested people ought to do all along.

I have NEVER said it was wonderful. In fact in the past I have been highly critical of their behaviour and output.

Also, if you read it properly, what I said was that BSX is the ONLY channel that comes close. Which is true. Unless you can name another channel that in the recent past has shown the kind of things we have seen from Ms Solis, Lacey, Beth, Lou Lou and others? There's a challenge for you - name another channel that comes closer?

In fact the only people who have been "selfish" in the recent past are the ones who demanded that all nights should be to "full x-levels", thus depriving anyone that likes any other kind of show from watching it. And as I have repeatedly stated, I also prefer the stronger shows - I'm just not blinkered in thinking that others shows cant be enjoyed by other people too.

And finally, why are you surprised that there are no live shows during the week? You have to go back a couple of months at least to get any shows on Monday - Thursday.

Like I keep saying, tune in to what you like, avoid what you don't. If enough people stop watching then you'll probably find BSX changes its schedule again - who knows?
02-07-2013 13:49
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

its the people that do like the full x levels that are being deprived.ill be looking in again tonight to see whats on offer.people like me that like strong,well done live shows are feeling really frozen out as theres been so little on offer lately.even those that might have been x have been ruined.oh well,least I had a look through the other f.t.a.stations last night.yep, admittedly,they were only naked and not full on.still,was stronger than a lot of stuff on last nights bsx pay station,and what stunning looking girls.sammi j and yasmine james are just 2 that spring to mind.at least it will be a bit of something to do if we are offered another dollop of the totally tame never get their pants off *rap from the likes of lori,tiffany and geri on the pay station tonight.only another 17 days to go and apparently ms solis is on again.thank *hrist for that!!ill be buying that one and phoning her.lets hope they get somebody who knows what theyre doing to run the show and don't balls that one up.
02-07-2013 16:43
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

We've got Lacey Lorenzo coming up on Friday this week and then Dionne Mendez on Saturday.
02-07-2013 18:49

babestation xtra