babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

cwpussylover Offline
Banned

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(03-07-2013 19:38 )sierraman Wrote:  Wednesday = repeat of Tuesdays post.yep,lori,tiffany and geri rule.reminds me of a bit in the famous shakespeare play,you know,the bit that starts hubble,bubble, toil and trouble.oh well.tennis highlights should be good.

not an 18 show in the line upImportant bet my post in their thread is deleted!ImportantImportant

03-07-2013 19:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

its going to be interesting to read Wednesdays reviews,unless, just like the last few nights, we don't get any.i find that even more interesting. the dirth of reviews tells us a lot about the type of nights that are being shown!!
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2013 06:43 by sierraman.)
04-07-2013 06:32
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

owt happening tonight,thursday? or is the station (sadly for those like me who like the good looking pussy spreading babes)just dying on its feet?
04-07-2013 19:24
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

think its dead...perhaps their spokesman will pop up and defend them again Smile

04-07-2013 19:27
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(04-07-2013 06:32 )sierraman Wrote:  its going to be interesting to read Wednesdays reviews,unless, just like the last few nights, we don't get any.i find that even more interesting. the dirth of reviews tells us a lot about the type of nights that are being shown!!

No live shows = nothing to review.

Why is that so difficult to get?

No point reviewing the pre-recorded stuff - we all know which bits are shite and which are at least worth glancing at every now and then.

Also, I have no idea how many forum users are actually active and watch BSX, but however many it is it will only be a small fraction of actual BSX watchers, so this forum is not really that representative of the viewers of BSX in general. We have no idea how many viewers they get for each different type of night they show, but they obviously make money from them or they wouldn't do it!
04-07-2013 22:12
moses Offline
Junior Poster

Will geri and lolly be doing a whole night on Bsx or just a half hour show?
04-07-2013 22:17
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(04-07-2013 19:27 )cwpussylover Wrote:  think its dead...perhaps their spokesman will pop up and defend them again Smile

Oooh how clever! You're SO witty! Why is it when someone has an opinion that argues against your complaints about BSX, they must be "in their pay" or "their spokesman" or however else people want to imply it.

I like strong shows. I just don't think they're the be-all and end-all of an adult channel. And I'm mature enough to understand that different people have different tastes which is difficult for a single channel to accommodate.

I have complained loudly about BSX in the past, but people choose to ignore that now because I'm OK with a variety of shows.

I also don't buy into the conspiracy theory that BSX are deliberately arsing about with the strength of the shows just so they can point and laugh when we all run around like headless chickens screaming "too tame!!! too tame!!!"

I have no idea what this weekends shows will be like, but they have as far as I know picked two performers with strong track records (Lacey excellent, Dionne good, but a bit samey for me). However, my expectations are not high because I fear whatever caused last week's shows to be so obviously interfered with may still be in place.

Anyone who thinks BSX deliberately prevented Lacey from giving us her usual show just to mess with us is forgetting that show's like that where a trusted performer doesn't produce her usual level stands a good chance of losing them viewers.

Still, I don't suppose there's any chance of changing your mind (or sierramans either) - every night must be full on stretched pussies, fingers and toys right - never mind if other viewers are stopped from getting what they want!
04-07-2013 22:25
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

I'm trying to do a bit of historical digging.

I've been checking back through schedules and posts and wotnot and from what I can tell, in early January this year there was a break of at least a week between live shows, and then they restarted on Friday Jan 18th with Leah Jaye and Jasmine.

I reckon there have been around 85 live shows since - originally most days of the week through to mainly just Friday and Saturday now.

I've been trying to compile a complete list of shows (not the webcam adverts) and have a rough idea of their strength and popularity.

I've gone as far as the Brookie and Lily show because something obviously changed after that!

It's quite tricky!

Anyway, I've listed shows as "weak" (eg Tammy and Charlie), "ok" (eg Jada), "good" (eg Kimmy Haze), and "strong" (eg Lou Lou).

It might surprise you to know the results . . . I reckon 6 poor, 11 ok, 55 good and 14 strong, which given the amount of flack the channel takes is quite surprising.

Its probably too long a list to post here, but I'll happily mail it to anyone to either add stuff I've missed, argue the toss about relative strength of shows etc. There are quite a few I never saw so I've had to rely on comments and caps here for my information.

It's a genuine attempt to work out whether the flak is justified - and I happen to be a bit of a maths / stats geek which is why I'm doing it this way. Smile

Comments?
04-07-2013 22:44
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(04-07-2013 22:17 )moses Wrote:  Will geri and lolly be doing a whole night on Bsx or just a half hour show?

It's a cam show warm-up so I guess just the half hour.
04-07-2013 22:45
jocky.wilson Offline
Senior Poster

Yeah was half hour and plugging BS CAMS but to be fair Geri has taken stick but she is giving it a lot more nowadays she gave us a few flashes of fanny (not legs spread) but far advanced from Lori who says don`t show em anything until they go to BS CAMS when Beth was more than willing the other night.
Well done Geri don`t feel ripped off for £1.50
04-07-2013 23:22

babestation xtra