babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

chewyhock67 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
Yes Geri, was really showing some flesh flashes and giving it quite a workout with her hand - wow what a surprise
10-07-2013 00:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chewyhock67 Offline
Junior Poster

wowzer, Babestationcams works out about £2.00 per minute to watch.
10-07-2013 00:44
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(09-07-2013 22:01 )chewyhock67 Wrote:  I don't understand why bsx have stopped the pussy masturbation on the live shows. I watched a programme on exgf sky 915 and this showed girls really rubbing their pussies and clits hard with fingers and vibrators. Yet BSX seem worried about It now for some reason. Even the cr*p Asian film after the so called live sex shows have showed the man rubbing the girls pussy close up. So what is BSX problem?

The channel has been nobbled. It's plain to see.
10-07-2013 01:43
chewyhock67 Offline
Junior Poster

If its been nobbled by someone it can only be the BSX cams department who have done it. Otherwise all the program's would be softened as well
10-07-2013 10:52
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I can't work out why BSX has gone so tame and especially the live shows, at present Dutch regulated BSX is generally showing tamer stuff than what you can see on the Ofcom regulated Playboy and TVX/Redhot encrypted channels, all channels show tamer stuff as well as the slightly more explicit stuff, TVX shows girls using toys from the side and girls sitting on toys from the front but not legs open penetration, although at times glimpses of penetration can be seen, they show girls having a rub and girls rubbing each others pussy's, you will also get a few glimpses of girls and guys liking pussy's as well, there was a scene in the film Abbey's pussy party that was shown recently on TVX were a girl is shown munching on Lolly Badcocks flaps , so why has all this stuff mostly disappeared from from BSX ? ,it used to be shown and is still shown on Ofcom regulated encrypted channels.

Maybe there is some sort of Nicam (the regulator of BSX) involvement ?, but why tame a channel down more than what is currently being shown on Ofcom regulated encrypted channels ? .

So like i mentioned before is it possible BS are taming down the material and using the channel more of a advert to encourage viewers to watch and spend more money on harder content shown on BS Cams and the BSX website ?, they may lose some revenue from the BSX TV channel because of the tamer shows but might increase revenue overall by viewers spending more on the cams and website , i can't really understand why the shows are generally tamer than what seems to be OK to be shown on encrypted channels with a Ofcom licence . Maybe it's a combination of BS wanting to tame the shows to encourage viewers to spend more money on BS Cams and their website and some sort of NICAM involvement ? .

Talking about having to pay extra to watch the harder content on the BSX website , TVX/Red hot and Playboy give free access to their websites when you pay nightly or have a monthly subscription, so there is no need to tame the content down more than rules allow to encourage people to spend extra by subscribing to their websites , it comes free as part of you're tv viewing subscription or nightly viewing package .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
10-07-2013 12:32
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(10-07-2013 10:52 )chewyhock67 Wrote:  If its been nobbled by someone it can only be the BSX cams department who have done it. Otherwise all the program's would be softened as well

Maybe the rules for freeview are different, in which case you can't compare BSX to any of the Sky channels.
10-07-2013 13:30
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(10-07-2013 13:30 )Davy Crockett Wrote:  
(10-07-2013 10:52 )chewyhock67 Wrote:  If its been nobbled by someone it can only be the BSX cams department who have done it. Otherwise all the program's would be softened as well

Maybe the rules for freeview are different, in which case you can't compare BSX to any of the Sky channels.

The content rules for Ofcom regulated encrypted Sky channels and Ofcom regulated encrypted Freeview channels are the same, the Freeview TVX encrypted channel broadcasts the same sort of content as what is shown on the TVX Sky channels . (i've been a subscriber to both)

The BSX freeview channel is Dutch licensed and regulated by NICAM whereas TVX on freeview is UK licensed and regulated by Ofcom .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2013 13:44 by mr mystery.)
10-07-2013 13:42
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

(10-07-2013 01:43 )elgar1uk Wrote:  The channel has been nobbled. It's plain to see.

I don't think the channel has been nobbled. If you think about it, the content has always been up and down on BSX. We've seen this all before, really. I think that every so often something happens which makes them go into a panic and they start being cautious and safety first about the content broadcast.
10-07-2013 13:56
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

(10-07-2013 00:44 )chewyhock67 Wrote:  wowzer, Babestationcams works out about £2.00 per minute to watch.

That's what I thought when I looked at logging into the cams. There is NO WAY I'm going to pay that in the hope that I may see something more interesting. From what I've read here there's a good change all your see is a black screen, and I haven't read any good reviews either.
10-07-2013 17:46
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

(10-07-2013 17:46 )bazzae123 Wrote:  
(10-07-2013 00:44 )chewyhock67 Wrote:  wowzer, Babestationcams works out about £2.00 per minute to watch.

That's what I thought when I looked at logging into the cams. There is NO WAY I'm going to pay that in the hope that I may see something more interesting. From what I've read here there's a good change all your see is a black screen, and I haven't read any good reviews either.

This is why they are more worried about using BSX as an advertisment for their Cam site, rather than giving us good content. BSX is £3 per night. Their Cam site is £2 per minute....... Now I agree you have to be pretty silly to pay it, but I know for a fact people do, as I have seen recordings of some of the cam shows, where the models have been chatting to various people for several hours. Plus on top of that the models constantly badger you to tip aswell.

Sad to say....but they only care about making as much money as possible.shocked
10-07-2013 18:47

babestation xtra