babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
It's back to the live shows tonight (after a week of complete trash) with Jada lighting up our TV screens.
12-07-2013 13:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

A few posts from the BabestationX caps thread have recently been removed. Two of my posts and one of yaznee's. I wasn't told anything at the time of removal so I asked why last night and was told that they had been removed at request because they thought those shows had gone too far. Screenshots from two Danni Levy shows from February and March and two posts of Elicia Solis screenshots.

Surprisingly, this post hasn't been removed, which is arguably worse than the ones that have been removed in terms of how far she went.

So an encrypted dutch regulated channel is paranoid of 7-week old screenshots posted on this forum Huh

It doesn't look good for any upcoming shows, think twice about what you're thinking of paying to watch.

I should say, this post isn't a dig at any mods on here, just trying to make some sense of quite a vague situation concerning this channel.
12-07-2013 14:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Difficult to understand the inconsistency about the removal as well because Elicia's show was much more 'X' than Danni's. It does look though as if BS are nervous at the moment.
12-07-2013 14:36
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(12-07-2013 14:28 )D T Wrote:  So an encrypted dutch regulated channel is paranoid of 7-week old screenshots posted on this forum Huh

Just checked out NICAM'S complaints procedure and complaints must be submitted within 2 weeks of any incident, which is different to Ofcom's assumed 8 weeks time limit as indicated by no vids being allowed in the RLC section until after 8 weeks of broadcast .

Apparently NICAM should take note of UK Laws when regulating broadcasts being viewed in the UK, UK laws are not Ofcom rules by the way, hence why the BS Dutch channels on freeview start before Ofcom rules allow, there is no UK law that say's babe channels can't transmit before 12am on freeview, that rule is of Ofcom's making and is not law.
BSX cannot show material considered to be R18 as it is against UK Law, Ofcom did not make that Law, so they could be in trouble if they have broadcast material thought to be R18 in content .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
12-07-2013 16:27
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

A lot of that's obvious though i've always thought. I've never bought into the idea that a different country can dictate what is and isn't allowed to be shown on a U.K television screen. Though the whole handthong on BS1 is still puzzling to me but even that seems to have stopped now, or at least I haven't seen it happen lately.

It doesn't sound like a complaint has been made judging from how the message I got was worded, or maybe that's how it was worded to him, I don't know. The point I was trying to get at in the bit you've quoted is the length of time that those screenshots survived on here. The Elicia ones for 7 weeks and the Danni Levy ones lasted 11 weeks but those shows were broadcast 4 and 5 months ago. If you look carefully through the remaining screenshots, not just the Elicia ones, you can clearly see penetration in some from shows broadcast more recently than the Danni Levy shows. Maybe it's just lazy reporting on their part. Thing is, you'd think a show like Elicia's with so many breaches that they would have checked the screenshots thread a lot sooner than now, which makes me think that something might have been said from someone in authority regarding those shows specifically.

I'm not bothered about them being removed, I'm bothered about the state of this channel now. I'm really easily pleased but even I think the live shows have gone to shit.
12-07-2013 17:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

don't mind jada even though iv seen her a few times now and shes never been a pussy spreader.all in all,thinking about her previous shows and the above posts, don't think ill bother tuning in tonight.ill wait and see if theres any big overall improvement in the live shows.to be honest these are the only reason iv been so keen to buy the station most of the time.still baffles me why they should even think about putting the likes of stuff involving lori,geri,tiffany and so forth on an x station when theres nothing remotely x about it.
12-07-2013 18:16
hotfuzz Away
Banned

i have brought bsx to see one of my favourite babes jada she is worth paying for to see i never get bord of seeing her puting on world class performances
12-07-2013 23:46
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Any toys or finger action?
13-07-2013 08:19
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(13-07-2013 08:19 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  Any toys or finger action?

zeroImportant

13-07-2013 08:39
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

thanks for your great posts D.T. the one theyve left on showing lou lous open pussy squirting all over as she was being played with by kimmy haze is a vivid reminder of the type of stuff a lot of us on here were posting about,trying to get bsx to build up to regular shows of this strength and quality.boy did my views get some hammer from a few on here blasting me down as some sort of extremist who just wanted over the top x stuff all the time.i never said that.what I wanted was more shows like some of the really good ones that we had already been shown,and that they lived up to a permissable extent to some of the advertising that went before them.ok,i was a bit dim and gullible at times but always found it annoyed the fu*k out of me when girls promised things and ended up doing less than on free to air.well I have to admit this station is nothing like the one id hoped it to grow into,its gone the other way.fair enough,its a free world,hope those who wanted this stuff are happy with it.ill just leave it alone and do other things.i do like this forum. am gonna keep my eyes on it. if any of the type of shows that D.T.and others have been good enough to take the time to illustrate so vividly for us turn up then ill be happy to tune in and give them a go.
13-07-2013 09:10

babestation xtra