babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
I agree with gtheboy that some people on here were quite happy to vigorously defend the way bsx was going.still.if we relegate previous posts to history and look at where we are at presently,then very few people seem to be enjoying bsx at the moment and many are saying they are unhappy at the way bsx is being used as an half hour advertising tool.i agree with d.holliday that something is spooking them,but I also have no idea what it is.one thing I do think is that unless the trend is reversed soon there will be no station left worth posting about.i genuinely hope things take a turn for the better.
18-07-2013 16:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

Who's on Naked Babestation tonight
#BabestationX: Charlie C and Tiffany LIVE TONIGHT....

Yes, this could be seen as aggravating an already delicate situation, but they are scheduled for tonight! Big Grin
18-07-2013 16:23
dagnabbit Offline
Senior Poster

why are you lot still even bothering with bsx, they are taking the piss big time, charging you to watch an advert for there cam site, i have not bothered watching it for weeks now but going by the posts on here it seems i made the right decision, i mean charlie c and tiffany live tonight ffs, you got more chance of going to the moon and back than seeing anything there, why don't you all vote with your wallets, stop paying for this crap and get it shut it down and good riddance to it.
18-07-2013 16:54
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-07-2013 16:54 )dagnabbit Wrote:  why are you lot still even bothering with bsx, they are taking the piss big time, charging you to watch an advert for there cam site, i have not bothered watching it for weeks now but going by the posts on here it seems i made the right decision, i mean charlie c and tiffany live tonight ffs, you got more chance of going to the moon and back than seeing anything there, why don't you all vote with your wallets, stop paying for this crap and get it shut it down and good riddance to it.

My sentiments exactly - Like you I haven't watched for week and have no intention of doing so in the near future.

There is no way that the tame crap is going to improve in the near future and for those who are waiting for the show on Friday I fear you are going to be very dissapointed
18-07-2013 20:12
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

[split] On BabestationX Tonight (Reference Only)
Save yer money lads. More Beaver on BBC Wildlife shows than BSX.
18-07-2013 20:20
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

(18-07-2013 16:23 )blackghostuk Wrote:  Who's on Naked Babestation tonight
#BabestationX: Charlie C and Tiffany LIVE TONIGHT....

Yes, this could be seen as aggravating an already delicate situation, but they are scheduled for tonight! Big Grin

Just to point out that this is a 30min advert for their webcam show later tonight. If you want the proper live shows, they are only on Friday and Saturday nights. Regardless of content the Friday and Saturday shows are much longer, and go on to 3am. Tonight's live portion will end after 30 mins.

To my mind the 30 min show does not even really count. There is no way anyone should have to pay for a 30 min advert.

In relation to content, that is allready been discussed.....
18-07-2013 20:58
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

There are some people on this forum who are either being deliberately annoying, or just don't bother to actually read what people post, or possibly are unwilling / unable to understand.

Find me a post - ANY post - by anyone, anywhere on this bsx thread, where someone has said that what they want is for ALL shows to be tame rubbish on a par with Geri's Sexcercise and the Charlie C webcam advert shows?

You can't. Because no one has EVER said that. But you still go on about how "people have now got what they wanted"!!!

What I and others said is we were happy with a VARIETY. Some full on shows, some just naked, some tease. So that EVERYONE gets a bit of what they want.

It seems fairly simple to understand to me.

And obviously that means I'm not happy with the current output. I understand why it's changed, but I don't understand why it has changed SO MUCH. I hope things can return to more like they were, but I have real doubts they will. And I suspect that Ms Solis will be a pale shadow of her former self this Friday (or will possibly get taken off air!)
19-07-2013 00:07
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

tonights the night.the return of the gorgeous dp ing ms solis.memories of her last show are still fresh in many of our minds.will bsx let her work to the level of her previous show? will it be the re-birth of the x station?or R.I.P BSX? gonna be well worth 3 quid to find out.will it be people like me saying fu*k we have tried but are now throwing the towel in?or will we be saying we are hardly able to wait for the next bsx live show? its getting to be better than those mystery thrillers they show on I.T.V!
19-07-2013 08:38
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(19-07-2013 08:38 )sierraman Wrote:  will bsx let her work to the level of her previous show?

No. Why are you even asking the question? Things have changed.
19-07-2013 10:28
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

sorry, didn't know you were on the board of bsx William and were involved in the planning of tonights show.im asking as im just a punter that pays his money and risks it.if you genuinely do have inside information ill openly admit you were right and like others have done before me throw the towel in.i will be the first to say that the bsx stronger shows as we knew them are history and give the station,sadly,a wide birth.am gonna spend my 3 quid to find out for myself.everyone who visits this forum.whatever their personal views,and whether I agree with them or not,is entitled to do that!
19-07-2013 11:00

babestation xtra