babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(20-07-2013 21:47 )cwpussylover Wrote:  I think we will al have bites in our necks by sunriseHuhImportanteek

eek My god, you're right!!

That's why we never see them during daylight!! shocked

Wonder if the petrol station sells garlic Important laugh
20-07-2013 23:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

[split] On BabestationX Tonight (Reference Only)
when posting on here...which they still remove....u get diverted to bsx websiteImportantBounce

20-07-2013 23:08
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

as grawth posted:

full quote on bsx blog

yes..ok..you probably all know now…BSX the TV channel has been closed down.

For a number of months now rival broadcasters have been making vociferous complaints to the authorities about BSX including that we have been broadcasting material that was too strong for the UK market, the authorities have used every means at their disposal to pressure us and our various broadcast contractors to cease business, evidence used against us included screen grabs from our live shows that had been posted up variously online, whilst its understood that this is a form of appreciation of our product in this instance it backfired badly on us.

I can say the bsx website will continue to operate and will take the entire product ‘Online’ so the brand ‘BSX’ is by no means finished.

Les and I will continue to post regarding updates to the bsx site and anything else relevant to the bsx brand .

enjoy the summer wherever you are.

20-07-2013 23:12
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(20-07-2013 14:41 )shylok Wrote:  My guess it was purely lack of trade that caused them to throw in the towel...

Wrong, it was TOO MUCH trade. Too much for the likes of rival broadcasters that is. Important
20-07-2013 23:14
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

hmmmmmm if you belive that you will belive anything

First only channels who would have a problem with that would only be Televison X and Adult channel. the other call channels wouldnt be bothered as its only on freeview and i doubt they would be taking callers from them.

if its so poupular why have they cut the price to 1.50 a night they would have kept it at £5

They cant say " We fucked up Royally " so they have to concoct a story to say how the other channels and ofcom were plotting against them being sucessfull

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
20-07-2013 23:33
gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

(20-07-2013 23:02 )Grawth Wrote:  Direct quote from BSX

"For a number of months now rival broadcasters have been making vociferous complaints to the authorities about BSX including that we have been broadcasting material that was too strong for the UK market, the authorities have used every means at their disposal to pressure us and our various broadcast contractors to cease business, evidence used against us included screen grabs from our live shows that had been posted up variously online, whilst its understood that this is a form of appreciation of our product in this instance it backfired badly on us."

So as always, it is easier for rivals to tear down an opponent than to try and improve their own product. Think I'll probably abandon the lot now.

And, as I suggested a few months ago, caps that clearly showed guidelines being broken were used against them. I took a lot of flak for suggesting people should be careful what they posted. Guess (sadly) I was right after all.

That is some comment,if it was made by the Babestationx team,

What beguiles me is the fact that in all the time we have been complaining about the content being piss poor,not one person from this ex-channel has had the decency to reply.

Good riddance is in my mind.If you can not make a program then why bother.

They have continually LIED,Put out FALSE advertisements about the shows,but the one thing that really pisses me off (even now when they have gone) is the fact that they do not acknowledge that the producers of this channel,the cameramen,and the fact that they put on such lame shows as,Geri sexercise etc.etc.and last off the advertisement for their camshow actually took its toll,and rightly so.

They just blame someone else (typical)

I just hope when they fill in their application for a new job somewhere,that they admit to working for this channel.

Maybe then they will understand ,that to mess with the public brings consequences that will stay with them for a long time.

Happy dole days to all concerned with this channels` failure

Bring on the next attempt at sticking a finger up the humongous anus which is OFCOM
20-07-2013 23:49
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

gtheboy

You seriously don't believe that rival channels complain about each other all the time? AFAIK it is a widely held belief that a large majority of complaints ABOUT babeshows come from OTHER babeshows. Why would this be any different?

And maybe the "next attempt at sticking a finger up the humungous anus which is OFCOM" might be a bit more successful if there weren't screencaps lying around all over the place clearly showing that Ofcom's rules had been broken!

BSX have made plenty of mistakes in the past, but there were some pretty good shows too. Sadly, now that they have gone I'm guessing other channels will think at least twice before they try and replace them, because of the problems that it brings.
20-07-2013 23:59
juicylucy69 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: On BabestationX Tonight (Reference Only)
Does anybody know why, babestation x has stopped doing
Live shows on weekends?
& why they kl don't do what they day during
The week???

JUICYLUCY69
20-07-2013 23:59
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Quote: the authorities have used every means at their disposal to pressure us and our various broadcast contractors to cease business,

Not quite sure what that means, but if one of the 'broadcast contractors' pulled the plug, rather than Babestation themselves, it might explain why it was so sudden.
21-07-2013 00:18
miffer50 Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] On BabestationX Tonight (Reference Only)
(19-07-2013 16:31 )babestation Wrote:   Saturday 20th July

Is this channel going to be on tonight as i could`not tune in last night it said it was off air said currently Unavailable has it closed down
21-07-2013 00:22

babestation xtra