babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(20-07-2013 23:59 )Grawth Wrote:  gtheboy

You seriously don't believe that rival channels complain about each other all the time? AFAIK it is a widely held belief that a large majority of complaints ABOUT babeshows come from OTHER babeshows. Why would this be any different?

And maybe the "next attempt at sticking a finger up the humungous anus which is OFCOM" might be a bit more successful if there weren't screencaps lying around all over the place clearly showing that Ofcom's rules had been broken!

BSX have made plenty of mistakes in the past, but there were some pretty good shows too. Sadly, now that they have gone I'm guessing other channels will think at least twice before they try and replace them, because of the problems that it brings.

Oh my friend,keep yer pants on.

I didn`t` say I don`t believe that the channels wern`t grassing on each other to Ofcom,did I ?

The fact is that screencaps have never done any damage.

Every channel has to save every program recorded,so Ofcom can watch them for nothing and then pick out the juicy bits to complain about.

Unlike you my friend, that admits to not watching much of this ex-channel,I have watched many hours and recorded many hours,so I do think I can speak as a regular watcher.

The sole reason that this channel has finished,is because the producers thought they could rip us off.and put out the dross of late.

End of bladewave
21-07-2013 00:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(20-07-2013 23:02 )Grawth Wrote:  And, as I suggested a few months ago, caps that clearly showed guidelines being broken were used against them. I took a lot of flak for suggesting people should be careful what they posted. Guess (sadly) I was right after all.

If there had been any caps posted that came anywhere near showing that guidelines were being broken I would have coughed up the readies to have a looksee.

Needless to say, I didn't.
21-07-2013 01:38
miffer50 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: On BabestationX Tonight (Reference Only)
(21-07-2013 03:02 )miffer50 Wrote:  
(20-07-2013 23:59 )juicylucy69 Wrote:  Does anybody know why, babestation x has stopped doing
Live shows on weekends?
& why they kl don't do what they day during
The week???

I think they have stopped transmitting they were`not on Thursday & Friday & they are not advertising on any off the babe channels
21-07-2013 03:05
Falnor Offline
Apprentice Poster

So, I stopped paying monthly when the asian stuff was airing, it was awful. I would like to blame that. So, any other adult pay freeview/sky channels stream online?

Now, back to dinocroc vs supergator on syfy.
21-07-2013 06:59
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(21-07-2013 00:18 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  if one of the 'broadcast contractors' pulled the plug, rather than Babestation themselves, it might explain why it was so sudden.

My reading of the situation is that Ofcom couldn't take action directly because BSX had a Dutch licence, so instead they bullied the owners of freeview into kicking the channel off air.
21-07-2013 10:49
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

can you see bs1 taking over the hours. but this would mean giving up the hours on smile tv2.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2013 11:00 by dave34.)
21-07-2013 11:00
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

You seriously don't believe that rival channels complain about each other all the time? AFAIK it is a widely held belief that a large majority of complaints ABOUT babeshows come from OTHER babeshows. Why would this be any different?

And maybe the "next attempt at sticking a finger up the humungous anus which is OFCOM" might be a bit more successful if there weren't screencaps lying around all over the place clearly showing that Ofcom's rules had been broken!

Just thought i'd point out that Ofcom don't make the rules for Dutch licensed and regulated channels, they do not deal with complaints, request recordings or shut down European licensed and regulated TV channels, these channels are out of their jurisdiction and remit, Ofcom say they pass on any complaints to NICAM to deal with, Ofcom have confirmed this .
So if any complaints were made from rival channels to Ofcom these complaints would have been passed over for NICAM to deal with .
IF what BS say is true then they do not mention Ofcom, they mention authorities .
If Ofcom have been involved then it will be mentioned and verified in their broadcast Bulletins .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2013 11:07 by mr mystery.)
21-07-2013 11:05
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(20-07-2013 23:02 )Grawth Wrote:  Direct quote from BSX

"For a number of months now rival broadcasters have been making vociferous complaints to the authorities about BSX including that we have been broadcasting material that was too strong for the UK market, the authorities have used every means at their disposal to pressure us and our various broadcast contractors to cease business, evidence used against us included screen grabs from our live shows that had been posted up variously online, whilst its understood that this is a form of appreciation of our product in this instance it backfired badly on us."

So as always, it is easier for rivals to tear down an opponent than to try and improve their own product. Think I'll probably abandon the lot now.

And, as I suggested a few months ago, caps that clearly showed guidelines being broken were used against them. I took a lot of flak for suggesting people should be careful what they posted. Guess (sadly) I was right after all.

spot on Grawth, BSX was fucked by a few inside its own camp.
21-07-2013 12:23
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(21-07-2013 01:38 )vila Wrote:  
(20-07-2013 23:02 )Grawth Wrote:  And, as I suggested a few months ago, caps that clearly showed guidelines being broken were used against them. I took a lot of flak for suggesting people should be careful what they posted. Guess (sadly) I was right after all.

If there had been any caps posted that came anywhere near showing that guidelines were being broken I would have coughed up the readies to have a looksee.

Needless to say, I didn't.

you clearly werent watching the caps thread then! they've all been taken down, although too late, the damage was done!
21-07-2013 12:28
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(21-07-2013 00:26 )gtheboy Wrote:  

BSX have made plenty of mistakes in the past, but there were some pretty good shows too. Sadly, now that they have gone I'm guessing other channels will think at least twice before they try and replace them, because of the problems that it brings.

Oh my friend,keep yer pants on.

I didn`t` say I don`t believe that the channels wern`t grassing on each other to Ofcom,did I ?

The fact is that screencaps have never done any damage.

Every channel has to save every program recorded,so Ofcom can watch them for nothing and then pick out the juicy bits to complain about.

Unlike you my friend, that admits to not watching much of this ex-channel,I have watched many hours and recorded many hours,so I do think I can speak as a regular watcher.

The sole reason that this channel has finished,is because the producers thought they could rip us off.and put out the dross of late.

End of bladewave

"The fact is that screencaps have never done any damage."

are you serious? a screencap of the rules being broken, is posted to a publicly accessable forum, and no harm done?

Mark has stated this as one of the reasons for the channel stopping!

For the record, I used to watch the channel almost every night, so yes, I can speak as a regular as well!

I think the main issue is that BSX tried to become something that its not and never will be, a hardcore channel. It should have stuck to what it was good at, bs girls pushing their limits. And all those moaning that it wasnt hard enough, should have been told to f** off elsewhere. BSX could have been the one place to show what we wanted, but it tried to keep everyone happy, and failed.

and for the record, BSX has been replying and commenting on their own blog, where quite a few of us contribute! They just gave up on this forum, like a few of us did, because there was a lack of sensible debate!
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2013 12:37 by welshken.)
21-07-2013 12:36

babestation xtra