babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
This is as I see it

1) Sudden shutdown of BSX without warning - Nothing unusual in this.

1a) Bangbabes went off freeview just as suddenly and no warning given. Closed down by ofcom.
1b) RLC went off freeview just as suddenly and no warning given. Closed down by show owners without explanation
1c) Party People went off freeview suddenly. I think they announced it was the last night, actually on the last night.
1d) Both Cream and Honey nights also disappeared off freeview without much warning.
1e) By contrast, we had about a weeks warning that Party Girls was ending and the same for EliteTV (as Studio 66 was called at the time)

The reasons for closure - I would suspect are commercial rather than being forced to close by authorities. (encrypted TVX is still on freeview)

1) Increased competition from xxxPanded ch180 at 36p per minute. It seems they have already reacted to this by reducing their call charges occassionally.
2) General enconomic gloom amongst general public and customers
3) The hot weather - people are spending their money on other things
4) From the posts on the forum it would seem that a lot of people are dissatisfied with the present content of the shows which would seem to have got worse lately judging from the reports. Perhaps they have lost viewers and callers.
5) Taming down of the other BS channels due to ofcom (ie no proper girl-girl like there used to be) and loss of viewers.
6) Loss of viewers to their main channels due to the OSG and excessive advertising
7) Saving money by reducing their main 4 freeview channels down to 3 and less girls needed

All this is pure speculation and unless there is something in a future ofcom bulletin we may never know the real reason.

BTW I just checked today and the video clip from the show's second night has now been downloaded 6989 times
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid491004
see post #3
21-07-2013 18:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shano123 Offline
Posting Machine

cant old vids be posted now that bsx is gone?
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2013 18:37 by shano123.)
21-07-2013 18:36
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(21-07-2013 18:36 )Shan_afc_90 Wrote:  cant old vids be posted now that bsx is gone?

BSX isn't actually gone, from what I can gather. It's only gone from freeview and is continuing as a webstream.
21-07-2013 19:15
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

can you see the Dutch having ago about this.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
21-07-2013 19:36
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

We shouldn't be surprised at the loss of the freeview channel. It's been obvious to anyone watching the show in the last few weeks that there was some kind of major scare on. The girls were being so tightly controlled on the recent shows that there had to be some trouble going on. But it looks as though the tamer approach to shows recently came too late to make any difference because the authorities were already taking action.
21-07-2013 21:10
shano123 Offline
Posting Machine

Gotta give credit to the bsx team for eventually coming out and being honest about the problem unlike RLC who made no effort to let people know why that Latina channel and their webshow suddenly stopped
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2013 22:10 by shano123.)
21-07-2013 22:10
Erimus Offline
Senior Poster

I believe TheWatcher summed it up perfectly, if the channel was making them enough money they would put up more of a fight to save it. Personally I feel they lost there way with this channel after Camilla, Preeti, Priya, Stevie among others either left Babestation or stopped appearing on BSX and been unable to persuade other Babestation babes to appear on the channel to BSX standards the channel lost a lot of its appeal. Then when the 20 min camshow advertisements started inplace of proper live shows the writing was on the wall.
21-07-2013 23:48
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(21-07-2013 21:10 )Doc Holliday Wrote:  It's been obvious to anyone watching the show in the last few weeks that there was some kind of major scare on. The girls were being so tightly controlled on the recent shows that there had to be some trouble going on.

When did the panic start, does anyone remember? I mean when exactly did they start being more careful with the content of the live shows?
22-07-2013 01:46
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(21-07-2013 12:28 )FarewellBSX Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 01:38 )vila Wrote:  
(20-07-2013 23:02 )Grawth Wrote:  And, as I suggested a few months ago, caps that clearly showed guidelines being broken were used against them. I took a lot of flak for suggesting people should be careful what they posted. Guess (sadly) I was right after all.

If there had been any caps posted that came anywhere near showing that guidelines were being broken I would have coughed up the readies to have a looksee.

Needless to say, I didn't.

you clearly werent watching the caps thread then! they've all been taken down, although too late, the damage was done!

On the contrary, I've checked the caps thread almost every day. Never saw anything stronger than what I've seen on TVX.

Besides, Ofcom wouldn't have taken any action without an investigation and normally take drastic punitive action only against persistent offenders. I'm on their mailing list and get their monthly bulletins delivered automatically and haven't seen so much as a hint of any investigation of Babestation X.
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2013 01:50 by vila.)
22-07-2013 01:48
JonStone Offline
Junior Poster

Blaming screencap posters is akin to complaining that your getaway driver is a police informant.

The reason offcom or whoever took action is not because if the screencaps, but because they went to far, particularly the Elicia Solis show in March, which whilst I really enjoyed it, I knew from watching that it had gone much further than the rules allowed.

Don't blame us for posting caps, blame yourselves/Ms Solis for breaking the rules.
22-07-2013 04:02

babestation xtra