babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(22-07-2013 03:02 )JonStone Wrote:  Blaming screencap posters is akin to complaining that your getaway driver is a police informant.

The reason offcom or whoever took action is not because if the screencaps, but because they went to far, particularly the Elicia Solis show in March, which whilst I really enjoyed it, I knew from watching that it had gone much further than the rules allowed.

Don't blame us for posting caps, blame yourselves/Ms Solis for breaking the rules.

Ah,here we go.laugh

Now Ms Solis is the one who closed the channel down bladewave

She is the new Amanda Rendall ,who got all the blame for the demise of Bangbabes.

Nothing to do with the obscene size of the Osgs,the advertisements,the ultra bad camerawork,the girls being directed by someone off screen,the piss poor sets etc.etc.

I will have to say as well,all the lies about what is going to be shown,changing the girls,the 15rated drivel.....

Need I say more!

The truth is they have no one to blame but themselves,bladewave
22-07-2013 09:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(22-07-2013 00:46 )Davy Crockett Wrote:  When did the panic start, does anyone remember? I mean when exactly did they start being more careful with the content of the live shows?

The first person to raise the alarm was mr mystery after a Dionne Mendez show of 21 June, when he reported that the camerawork had changed from her previous shows. Then the following night came several reports that the Brook and Lily show of 22 June was disappointing and not as good as previous appearances by the same girls.
22-07-2013 09:49
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Check out this link it's from the BBC news beat website and concerns last years complaint to the Dutch regulator about the free to air BS channels on freeview, i don't think this link has been posted before. http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/17297090 .

Ofcom say they have no powers to ban or block Dutch licensed and regulated channels, but were asking BS to voluntarily comply with UK laws, i've posted it in this thread because it doesn't look to me like Ofcom or the general public have issues with Dutch regulated encrypted channels (BSX) it's the free to air ones that Ofcom have been moaning about, surly it would have been the free to air channels that are still breaking Ofcom rules by starting before 12am on freeview that would have been their first target to close down and not age verified encrypted channels .
I cannot find anywhere any official verification that it was the authorities that have closed down BSX, as yet only BS are saying this, surly it would have been reported somewhere by now if the authorities had closed down BSX, there were plenty of reports when Ofcom were complaining about the free to air BS Dutch channels, but nothing has yet been mentioned that i can find concerning BSX .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2013 11:00 by mr mystery.)
22-07-2013 10:46
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(22-07-2013 09:45 )gtheboy Wrote:  Now Ms Solis is the one who closed the channel down bladewave

She is the new Amanda Rendall ,who got all the blame for the demise of Bangbabes.

Need I say more!

The truth is they have no one to blame but themselves,bladewave

Heartily agree. If people are going to blame Elicia then as a contrary view I would say she did BSX and us all a small mercy - what is the old saying about "if it was a horse they'd have shot it by now" Big Laugh

Similar to Bangbabes it is very easy to say it was caps (don't forget channels are obligated to make recordings available anyway) or an individual that brought a channel down. The truth is that if the business is strong enough you would fight tooth and nail to preserve it. As we saw briefly afterwards with Bangbabes they were esentially bankrupt anyway and as many have mentioned it was hard to see how BSX were making much money.

They had some exclusive content (okay fairly shit), getting some of the girls on there such as Brookie, Elisa and Preeti would have cost a premium, probably the call stats are not as good as free to air (less subscribers = less callers), and the rental of channel anyway plus additional crew, advertising, etc, etc.

So I think that caps and Elcia may have played a tiny part in hastening the inevitable end of BSX. Basically an average business concept incompentently implementedbladewave

Still if I was Elicia I think the notoreity of the being the minx that brought down a channel wouldn't look too bad on a CV; hasn't done Amandas rep much harm and all she did was play hide the lolipop for a few secondsShy
22-07-2013 11:15
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

I can't see any screenshots anywhere other than on here, so when they blame the screenshots, they're blaming me and yaznee rather than admitting their own incompetence, so fuck babestation and fuck mark cremona
22-07-2013 11:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cosmonaut Offline
Posting Machine

(22-07-2013 10:46 )mr mystery Wrote:  I cannot find anywhere any official verification that it was the authorities that have closed down BSX, as yet only BS are saying this, surly it would have been reported somewhere by now if the authorities had closed down BSX.

I don't think the authorities have closed down BSX. I think they have persuaded someone else to pull the plug on their behalf, maybe the channel that BSX was in a timeshare with for example.
22-07-2013 11:54
mr mystery Away

(22-07-2013 11:54 )cosmonaut Wrote:  I don't think the authorities have closed down BSX. I think they have persuaded someone else to pull the plug on their behalf, maybe the channel that BSX was in a timeshare with for example.

The BSX freeview slot is totally independent from the company's it timeshares with (Rocks & Co, QVC Beauty, i think ), BSX purchase their air time and EPG slots etc directly from freeview and their licence from the Netherlands, all they do is use air time/frequencies not used by other company's at the time they broadcast .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
22-07-2013 12:28
mr mystery Away

(22-07-2013 11:45 )D T Wrote:  I can't see any screenshots anywhere other than on here, so when they blame the screenshots, they're blaming me and yaznee rather than admitting their own incompetence, so fuck babestation and fuck mark cremona

Lets get one thing straight here, you and yaznee or anyone else on here is not responsible for shutting down BSX, BS are talking bollocks, no channel has ever been shut down because of a screen caps, it doesn't work like that, TVX, Red Hot, Playboy have all broadcast R18 style material at times both unencrypted and encrypted, they were found in breach, they were given warnings and fines, they are all still broadcasting today because they stopped broadcasting the stuff that broke the rules
. Channels are only shut down if they continue to broadcast material after they have had official warnings and been found in breach etc .
Bang Babes were only shut down after years of warnings and in breach rulings and fines, (they were not shut down for the Amanda lolly pop incident, they got a fine for that). Bang Babes continued after that for over a year to broadcast material that broke the rules (mainly day time rules) so they were shut down as Ofcom said they were not fit to hold a licence .

If the authorities have shut BSX down then they wouldn't have done it without giving BSX months/years of warnings about content and BSX would have been in consultations with the relevant regulatory bodies, if BSX chose to ignore these warnings like Bang Babes did then they have only got themselves to blame .

Channels don't get shut down for breaking rules if they then adhere to the rules, they get shut down for repeatedly breaking rules and ignoring the authorities .

22-07-2013 13:01
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

What you say Mr mystery makes alot of sense but also saddens me that bsx did not have the decency to be entirely honest both while they were broadcasting and the reason they have stopped.

im always open to positive change
22-07-2013 13:14
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(22-07-2013 13:01 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 11:45 )D T Wrote:  so when they blame the screenshots, they're blaming me and yaznee rather than admitting their own incompetence, so fuck babestation and fuck mark cremona

Lets get one thing straight here, you and yaznee or anyone else on here is not responsible for shutting down BSX, BS are talking bollocks, no channel has ever been shut down because of a screen caps, it doesn't work like that

I think everyone's getting confused here and are misquoting and misunderstanding what BSX have said. BSX weren't shutdown because of screencaps and they never claimed that they were. What they actually said is that the availability of screencaps made it easy for rival broadcasters to submit complaints about BSX.
22-07-2013 14:09

babestation xtra