babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(28-07-2013 00:44 )saviour123 Wrote:  Just been watching the new BSX and Dionne has given us a full penetration show, so we have at last got what we wanted. Amazing show so far, Dionne is on fire, and we are only half way thru.....

Good ridance Freeview.... this is so much better...Big Grin

We thought it was gonna be the end of BSX, but I think it is the best thing to happen to them imho....

Knickers in a twist?

It is not Bsx,it is a friggin web show,and the only way to get it is by internet.

Can someone please explain the relevance between TV,that almost everyone can get and the world wide web please?

Because to my line of thinking,Babestationx is a dead channel and anyone that thinks any different must be living on a different planet.!

Now if you want to talk about the internet bladewave ,I think there must be hundreds of thousands of sites out there,that you could get to watch,for free.

Our own forum has a very good one which costs nothing at all,with countless babes and couples doing what ever you would want them to do.Big Grin
28-07-2013 01:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

Lost me there bro...Huh
28-07-2013 01:31
gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

(28-07-2013 01:31 )saviour123 Wrote:  Lost me there bro...Huh

Well how can you be lost mate.!Rolleyes

One is a tv channel that failed.

This one is an INTERNET channel

Can`t be more straightforward than that.bladewave
28-07-2013 01:39
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

Not sure if you are having an arguement in your own head, but I have no idea what you are on about.... I was merely saying I enjoyed Dionne's show tonight... If you want to fight with someone.... pick on someone else please.
28-07-2013 02:02
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

I think he just wants to argue for the sake of it!

BSX was also available on the internet before. the only change is that instead of being TV (restricted) and the web, its now the web only (unrestricted) and so far. its bloody excellent Smile

I just think it will take a while for everyone to realise that its there, better than ever, and worth watching.
28-07-2013 08:50
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

I think the proof of the pudding will be when they have the Lori, Tiffany, etc shows on... They were part of the waning problem too...

The Ms Solis "spurt" was followed by some truly dire performances, so they will have to go some way to winning back those of us that left and don't want to e conned out of money in the future.

If the format is solid from this point onwards then the way forward will work for them. If it goes backwards by one step then it will be a very patchy affair where they have people only tuning in to the women they know will perform...
28-07-2013 09:33
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

There's one thing for sure, this thread is now obsolete or in the wrong part of this forum, the BSX/Xtreme TV channel is no more, it's now a former channel that no longer broadcasts on TV, the original concept of the channel is dead as originaly BSX/Xreme was a encrypted tv channel were BS girls went further on this TV channel than they could on the regular BS channels, BSX was promoted as going back to how BS was in the day (meaning going back to how it was a few years ago before the rules were tightened)
BSX is just a hard core web only show these day's, so to tidy things up maybe the web show thread currently in the TV sections of this forum needs moving into the web show section along side similar web shows such as SheBang and Sexstation ? , this thread should possibly be moved into the former TV channels thread as BSX as we new it is no longer broadcasting on TV, it consigned into the history books as a former TV channel .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
28-07-2013 11:42
gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

(28-07-2013 11:42 )mr mystery Wrote:  There's one thing for sure, this thread is now obsolete or in the wrong part of this forum, the BSX/Xtreme TV channel is no more, it's now a former channel that no longer broadcasts on TV, the original concept of the channel is dead as originaly BSX/Xreme was a encrypted tv channel were BS girls went further on this TV channel than they could on the regular BS channels, BSX was promoted as going back to how BS was in the day (meaning going back to how it was a few years ago before the rules were tightened)
BSX is just a hard core web only show these day's, so to tidy things up maybe the web show thread currently in the TV sections of this forum needs moving into the web show section along side similar web shows such as SheBang and Sexstation ? , this thread should possibly be moved into the former TV channels thread as BSX as we new it is no longer broadcasting on TV, it consigned into the history books as a former TV channel .

This is exactly the point I was trying to make mr mystery!

I suppose I could have put it over in a better way, like you have done,had I not had a few sherbets.

Thanks anyway for your posts.Smile
28-07-2013 12:47
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

[split] BabestationX - the webshow
looks as though its about time they finished with this *rap and got an x show on tv or freeview.plenty of blank or hardly used station opportunities to use.make it a fiver and easy for people to tune in and phone in.get some good looking goers on and ban all the long in the tooth and boring shitless rubbish like geri,lori.lolly.tiffany and some of the other over exposed sorts.even if it means open pussy only with no toys or fingers and so on so be it.start with queen Jayne then ms solis, yasmine james and Jennifer jade.if the net show is struggling like this at the moment the new rules will probably kill it when they arrive.great marketing opportunity.if bsx is not up to it just give up the under used station time and let someone else have a go.
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2013 10:21 by sierraman.)
05-08-2013 10:18
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX - the webshow
sorry but this thread is about the web show, nothing to do with the TV channel. If you want to keep beating the xxx in tv drum, please do it on the other thread. its always the same from you, only xxx will do and to hell with everything else. Well the TV channel is now dead, its moved to the web. Times have changed, and I think its now excellent If you don't want to join in, fine, but please lets keep the TV thread on the TV thread and keep this thread relevant, and on the Webshow
05-08-2013 19:23

babestation xtra