babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: BabestationX back on Freeview November 1
Iv'e just had a look on the BSX producers blog, Mark has tonight posted on there more or less what he did originally when he started this thread, but he has omitted a few things that he mentioned here, so i assume aaron could be correct in that the original post could have been too revealing .

Mark pretty much says what he did here, ie the show will return on the 1st of November and there will not be any live shows for the first couple of weeks .

Maybe Mark would have been better to ask the mods to delete the bits that were too reviling and leave in the basics, instead of requesting the entire post removed ? ..

I just wonder now that Mark has once again confirmed on the BSX producers blog that BSX will be returning to freeview on the 1st of November if this thread should be put back to were it was originally in the BSX TV section, what do you think mods ? . we will need a thread in the BSX tv section to discuss the channel being back on freeview, or maybe the old BSX freeview TV thread could be reopened ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2013 22:28 by mr mystery.)
30-10-2013 20:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dick doggerel Offline

It looks like the channel is back tonight, according to onscreen message for freeview 174.
31-10-2013 16:09
skully Offline

(30-10-2013 20:45 )mr mystery Wrote:  ...
I just wonder now that Mark has once again confirmed on the BSX producers blog that BSX will be returning to freeview on the 1st of November if this thread should be put back to were it was originally in the BSX TV section, what do you think mods ? . we will need a thread in the BSX tv section to discuss the channel being back on freeview, or maybe the old BSX freeview TV thread could be reopened ? .

Seeing as the opening post was removed and there's been confirmation that the show is returning, the Nov 1st thread and the original BSX thread have now been merged. There was no point in returning it as it was, so to me this makes more sense.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
31-10-2013 16:45
hotfuzz Away
Banned

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
if jada and paige turnah are on bsx any time that will be worth buying
31-10-2013 17:50
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(30-10-2013 20:45 )mr mystery Wrote:  Iv'e just had a look on the BSX producers blog, Mark has tonight posted on there more or less what he did originally when he started this thread, but he has omitted a few things that he mentioned here

I don't see anything on the blog about the freeview return. Last post I see is October 29th, Babestation Girls Gone Wild.

I'm looking here :

http://babestationxtremeblog.com/

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
31-10-2013 18:52
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^ Click on were it say's "comments" in the link you have given in you're post , Mark posted the info about BSX returning to freeview in there in a comment he made yesterday .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 31-10-2013 19:43 by mr mystery.)
31-10-2013 19:01
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

i wonder what they are regurgitating to show for the next two weeks?
31-10-2013 20:10
shano123 Offline
Posting Machine

funny how when they shut down before they were citing I believe the police and Ofcom as reasons for going but now feel extremely confident they can survive this time round.
31-10-2013 20:12
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

think I will tune in tonight to see whats happening and hope for a pleasant surprise.if its that sexercise stuff and that esoteric Asian crap im not gonna complain.ill just bang my head against the nearest wall all day tomorrow and wait until the live shows start.heres hoping its worth watching.
31-10-2013 20:55
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

They could show recordings of previous live shows instead of the soft core shite
31-10-2013 21:39

babestation xtra