babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
the thing about geri, is that she was so annoying when she did that (yes, it was what she was told to say, but...) and she was so un-delivering the goods on old BSX, but then she starts to deliver on babecams, so maybe she could be worth seeing on BSX?

Lori, no chance, but Geri, maybe ?
02-11-2013 00:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(01-11-2013 13:44 )Shan_afc_90 Wrote:  if there are no live shows for a few weeks then they should have allowed viewers to select what previously recorded live show they would like to see and just go with that idea

I like this idea a lot but they would have to advertise what was on when. I would happily view to see Nicole Knight's early shows if they put them on again, but obviusly I would need to know when they were showing them.
02-11-2013 10:18
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

I would also really like it to be a success this time.its going to depend on the live shows.im hoping for some attractive ,sexy young girls showing lovely pussy.we all have our own preferences.personally I wouldn't ever tune into geri no matter how xplicit she was.obviously others would.the key is,like aaron said,let us all know whats going to be shown then we can make informed choices.
02-11-2013 10:29
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

I think we all agree, the first thing they need to sort out, is the lack of information!

even the pre recorded nights, we need a schedule of whats on, will it be what we want or some other crap, we're not gonna bother unless we know whats on and can then decide!
02-11-2013 12:31
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

well last night was a marked improvement on the first night,where it was over 2 hours before the gash was flashed in full,last night you got it from the start in the form of catwoman Camilla Jayne,havent watched the rest of it yet....
02-11-2013 18:56
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-11-2013 18:56 )davetherave57 Wrote:  well last night was a marked improvement on the first night,where it was over 2 hours before the gash was flashed in full,last night you got it from the start in the form of catwoman Camilla Jayne,havent watched the rest of it yet....

ok seen the rest and 5ish repeats from last night,the usual tame vid from lori,the lori/preeti one wasnt that much better,tiff/paige holiday vid 2 nights running,tammy/charlie c live segment again,lilly pink sploshing,lily & penny again,and the totally pointless euro films in which they could use that time to show bs girls stripping instead,oh and when is the dirty cleaner going to get done for stealing,it sends out all the wrong messages? they even repeated the same thing twice last night,dont think i'll bother tonight.
02-11-2013 21:07
cookiemonster007 Offline
Senior Poster

i personally would like if babestationx started do live solo shows with girls that would show all or have in the past the like of savannah ava blue ree petra ruby summers lucy zara nicole knight caty cole amanda rendall fernanda ferrari denni tyler michelle moist dani o neal preeti priya theres a hole bunch of stunning ladys of im sure people wouldent mind doing a live show
02-11-2013 21:11
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

daisy DASHHeart RETWEETED a tweet for her to do live show on babestaion x....so hopefully she is up for itImportantImportantHeart cum on lads let her know we want her toImportantImportantImportantImportantImportant

02-11-2013 22:19
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

A bsx live show with daisy would be brilliant.
02-11-2013 22:56
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

is the website and the bsx freeview show exactly the same??
02-11-2013 23:12

babestation xtra