babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(24-11-2013 02:14 )William H Bonney Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 01:12 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  And William the cricket is piss poor too . Pietersen just out caught hooking and not with one of the ladies of the night !!!!

Lunchtime in the cricket now and no other wickets lost this morning, so it hasn't been a bad session overall. Well I hope those who are watching BSX aren't complaining about the old shows being rerun because that's a vast improvement on what they were using as fillers before.

anyway the cricket has more balls than bsx will ever show,they need grabbing by the googlies,and told to turn things up before everyone turns off.
24-11-2013 11:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

What really pisses me off is the £5 charge
on freeview for the softer shows but only
£1.50 on the web for harder content
24-11-2013 11:42
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

just my opinion about sat.for me generally speaking crap.needs lots of longer close ups of those open pussies.as for stuff involving the likes of tiffany.absolutely fucking useless.ill wait for a solo show with a raunchy girl that I fancy on it and give that a go in the hope of being teased.excited and treated to some nice close up lingering pussy shots.my opinion so far,could be a lot better but im gonna try and stick with it and give it every chance.such a pity that none of the other channels have got the balls to launch a bit of encrypted live show competition!!
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2013 12:30 by sierraman.)
24-11-2013 12:28
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(23-11-2013 11:49 )davetherave57 Wrote:  the solo shows get boring by the start of the 2nd section,they go through the same tame stuff.

I don't find solo shows boring if it's the right girl. If they put my favourites on I'd be more than happy watching solo shows.
24-11-2013 12:29
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

ps,does anyone know if theres a live show on sunday please?and if so whos on it?
24-11-2013 12:32
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-11-2013 12:28 )sierraman Wrote:  just my opinion about sat.for me generally speaking crap.needs lots of longer close ups of those open pussies.as for stuff involving the likes of tiffany.absolutely fucking useless.ill wait for a solo show with a raunchy girl that I fancy on it and give that a go in the hope of being teased.excited and treated to some nice close up lingering pussy shots.my opinion so far,could be a lot better but im gonna try and stick with it and give it every chance.such a pity that none of the other channels have got the balls to launch a bit of encrypted live show competition!!

doesnt help when ofcom are scrutinising every second of the shows Huh
24-11-2013 13:17
gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

How would you know that Ofcom were scrutinising every second of the show?

As said many times before,this channel has a dutch license and Ofcom can not touch them,only complain to the licensee,as can anyone.Cool
24-11-2013 23:22
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

(24-11-2013 09:39 )JonStone Wrote:  To be fair its about expectations. The live shows on freeview are never going to go back to the full on breaking of the rules that have been in the past. As far as I am concerned I came at it with an expectation of Pussy OK, anything in Pussy not OK, and the show lived up to my expectation.

I think that JonStone talks a lot of sense. I saw the show on Saturday night and thought it was pretty good. I'm quite happy to see that standard of show on Freeview and yes I'd say it exactly matched my expectations.
24-11-2013 23:29
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

so its £5 for tame live show + tame filler or £3 for no live shows and tame filler....
25-11-2013 06:19
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

just my opinion.without the live shows bsx is for me a definite non-starter.with them its still a long way short of the mark.ie poor quality camerawork and shortage of pussy.thinking about what gtheboy said then maybe I should put a complaint in that its too fucking tame at the moment!! I am just hoping that the next live night is someone like elicia in a solo show spreading those legs.i have been spending a fortune going all over Yorkshire in taxis but I still haven't found that fucka that shes in.
25-11-2013 16:00

babestation xtra