babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
fell asleep about 2ish.what a shock that paige was so fucking tame and useless.such a let down after Camilla on Tuesday.allied to the other standard crap its time to save some money again.the crickets sounding good.
05-12-2013 11:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dj58 Offline
Junior Poster

Agree with you guys this channel doesn't deserve again my money till they continue to transmitt this crap
05-12-2013 15:00
stemmata Offline
Banned

[split] BabestationX - Caps (Only)
No I did not subscribe, however I did see the plug Paige performed on the Freeview channel.
The definition of misrepresentation and falsehood.
From the screen grabs it looks like yet another BSX.tv rip off !.
We should show them back the contempt they have for the viewers……paying viewers.
Unless they up their game. They will go the way of Bluebird…………………..remember them ?.

Am I wrong ?????. Surprised
05-12-2013 15:26
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I did not see the show but from looking at the caps
It did not look any stronger than some free to air shows
05-12-2013 15:44
stemmata Offline
Banned

[split] BabestationX - Caps (Only)
No I did not subscribe, however I did see the plug Paige performed on the Freeview channel.

The definition of misrepresentation and falsehood.

From the screen grabs it looks like yet another BSX.tv rip off !.
We should show them back the contempt they have for the viewers……paying viewers.

Am I wrong ?????. Surprised
05-12-2013 16:24
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

[split] Who's on BabestationX Live (Reference only)
Don't waste your money. Even the 10pm show was tame last night.
05-12-2013 21:19
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Fear not. Punters have a habit of taking their cash elsewhere when the product is crap. I give the new shows another fortnight. Oh where art thou old Babeshow producers with testicles instead of spines of jelly?
05-12-2013 21:22
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(04-12-2013 02:48 )sierraman Wrote:  who says they cant show us lovely gaping pink pussy?well Camilla has just blown that theory out of the water!well done girl.no excuse for any more live show crap.lets hope paige shows us some lovely pink tomorrow.ps,immediately followed by finger in every pie buckby.for fuck sake why doesn't she fuck off back to free to air,or better still childrens tv channels where she belongs.yep,hurry back sexy Camilla.

I didn't see all the show but in the bits I did see there was no "gaping". Just to be clear, are you suggesting Camilla actively pulled her pussy lips apart, or just that she has a wide pussy?
05-12-2013 23:47
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

not suggesting anything ,just what I SAW.camilla didn't need to be crude or actively get hold of her pussy lips like a opening a banana.she teased,gyrated and excited by spreading her legs wide and moving so that we could clearly see BETWEEN into the lovely pink bits between her pussy lips. im guessing that's the type of show from a good looking sexy girl that a lot of straight blokes such as me on here like paying for and getting a hard on to.i really don't think we are asking for full on hardcore or harbouring unrealistic expectations.just compare that to the tame drivel surrounded by just as tame repeated material served up on the hugely disappointing paige night the following evening.just a personal thing,but I spent a lot of money on bsx in one way and another 1st time round but am not going to be so liberal with my expenditure this time round. I am not going to pay for an encrypted channel that is minimally different from free to air,and indeed in instances is less exciting than free to air stuff.i don't like the way bsx advertises false promises it has no intention of keeping.i really don't want to argue with anybody so will just report back on what I have paid for and seen.if it doesn't suit ill just keep my money in my pocket.if others do the same and it closes cest la vie.be a pity cos the crickets taking some watching at the moment.
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2013 18:02 by sierraman.)
06-12-2013 17:55
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

[split] Who's on BabestationX Live (Reference only)
They might as well advertise Helen Skelton fucking Alex Jones.
06-12-2013 18:26

babestation xtra