babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(04-01-2014 23:57 )Tractor boy Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 23:11 )davetherave57 Wrote:  ^^^Took me 5 attempts to buy a pvr that actually records BSX,when i found the one that did,was the day before they took it off air,then resumed with the tame shows,typical Sad

Which PVR did you find records bsx ?

hitachi....from argos £79 twin tuner does the job,before that i was taping the shows,the other bush pvr just wont record bsx,the alba one did but it had this annoying habit of just going off,that went back 4 times to the shop,in the end i gave up on it,pity tho there are some decent extreme shows from the early days i wish i knew how to transfer them into my vhs to dvd recorder,i could put them on dvd.
05-01-2014 01:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-01-2014 23:55 )welshken Wrote:  ^^^^ does that PVR still manage to record the freeview shows currently aired ?

yes.......see my later 'hitachi pvr' post.
05-01-2014 01:31
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-01-2014 00:04 )SantaClause Wrote:  My hitachi dvr box records bsx it's the same model that replaced the old Thompson dvr boxes. Works a treat

Santa,my hitachi pvr when recording bsx ? the sound and the picture are out of sync with each other?!?
05-01-2014 01:35
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(04-01-2014 12:20 )blackghostuk Wrote:  All you have to do is look at the receipts for this venture and last year with Dionne, (and dare I say) the false flashers Lori, Charlie, Tiffany etc and see if there was a significant increase in any viewing between December and the last BS "X" rated show. Even the next one will be low because confidence nd rep is just too low to trust the channel.

(04-01-2014 15:17 )blackghostuk Wrote:  Yes Admiral, clearly "delusional"! Minimum effort and just a little of what CAN be viewed...laugh

If it's that easy, how about providing some links to information which actually backs up your claim about BSX's current performance.

Instead of links to totally irrelevant information from 2006, 2008 and 2011
05-01-2014 03:28
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(05-01-2014 01:29 )davetherave57 Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 23:57 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Which PVR did you find records bsx ?

hitachi....from argos £79 twin tuner does the job,before that i was taping the shows,the other bush pvr just wont record bsx,the alba one did but it had this annoying habit of just going off,that went back 4 times to the shop,in the end i gave up on it,pity tho there are some decent extreme shows from the early days i wish i knew how to transfer them into my vhs to dvd recorder,i could put them on dvd.
Thanks for the info
05-01-2014 10:54
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

ive not tuned in to bsx channel 174 freeview show for a while,but due to the positive feedback from Friday nights beth show and the temptation of seeing 2 girls I liked the look of in sienna day and jess west,thought I would risk a fiver and then see if I could be tempted into phoning in.this is purely my own opinion of what I viewed. I was very disappointed!1. 2 of the 3 girls advertised,that is the 2 I particularly wanted to see didn't even turn up!!! 2. still 2 attractive girls on the show,but although plenty of pussy on show all of it firmly closed.surely they can get a bit of pink in there! 3. not blaming 2 nice girls obviously working to orders,but,personally I have now stopped seeing the point of having more than one girl if anything remotely sexual or evocative between them is gonna be censored shitless! 4. they are still including stuff in the filler material that is completely out of place on an x-rated encrypted channel and really does need burning! in summary,no regrets.am being totally honest and admitting I didn't stay the distance.i was so bored I fell asleep. it was worth a shout and was only a fiver but its back to money in pocket.not quite given up.i will tune in to the odd solo night featuring a girl that I really like as when they turn up in the hope of getting an enjoyable night.in my case someone like a Camilla or elicia.in the meantime I will keep my eyes on this informative forum.thankyou to everyone that makes the effort to post back their reviews.
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2014 19:13 by sierraman.)
05-01-2014 19:11
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

[split] BabestationX - Caps (Only)
Beth is an awesome performer
05-01-2014 19:42
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(05-01-2014 00:05 )M-L-L Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 21:34 )mr mystery Wrote:  I'm not sure about having another separate caps thread for just the BSX web shows, but it's a option, i get what you are talking about though, maybe the capers could make a point highlighting that the caps are from the webshow and not from the TV feed when caps are a bit to explicit for TV to avoid rival channels complaining again ? .

Point taken, but to be pedantic - which I am sure Offcom are - my posts did show the date of the show and given that the Freeview shows don't start until after midnight, then technically they are happening on a different date from the web-only show at 10pm the preceding evening. I think I also did note in one of my posts that the caps were from the explicit web-only show. Smile

any comments are removed from cap only thread without any warning or noticeHuh

05-01-2014 19:45
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

I'm surprised they havent banned the breasts/dildo/feet sucking yet,and god forbid just getting within a foot of the other girl......
05-01-2014 20:35
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

I thought the show on Saturday night was reasonably good. After overcoming the confusion of the show being different to the scheduled one it was not bad at all for the TV levels they work to. I don't know if there was any web version of it earlier, but if so I missed it because I wasn't around at that time.
05-01-2014 21:23

babestation xtra