babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(29-01-2014 01:15 )Mr Injecy Wrote:  Nothing of any real note happening from what I can tell plus a number of regular posters in this thread not posting much anymore.

I don't post so much these days, but that's because there aren't so many shows on. When there were live shows 7 days a week it was easier to comment than it is now because there was so much more to comment on than we have now. I still post when there's any reason to!
10-02-2014 23:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Morthos Offline
Unashamed Perv

If you are going to have the girls' audio on during the liveshows, please turn the fecking music off!
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2014 23:28 by Morthos.)
15-02-2014 23:26
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

From what i've read there's going to be a 3some on tonight & to be honest i really don't see the point in it! A normal G/G show is bad enough but G/G/G? When the girls are doing the shows we can't see F All because of the ofcom rules so why the hell make the shows worse by adding more babes!!!!!

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2014 15:12 by SirAssAlot.)
21-02-2014 15:12
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

there will be 33% more no pussy touching than on 2 girl show
21-02-2014 15:23
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

The little ad picture shows Ava Koxxx, Leigh Darby, I think and another blonde. No names in the 'who's on' thread though.
21-02-2014 15:55
yaznee Offline
Account closed by request

(21-02-2014 15:55 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  The little ad picture shows Ava Koxxx, Leigh Darby, I think and another blonde. No names in the 'who's on' thread though.

Ava Koxxx, Leigh Darby and Sami J. But must likely it will end up being just Leigh Darby lol

Shinier than yours, meatbag.
21-02-2014 15:57
yaznee Offline

What a load of shit this show isannoyed

Shinier than yours, meatbag.
22-02-2014 01:32
dogman Offline

(22-02-2014 01:32 )yaznee Wrote:  What a load of shit this show isannoyed
Always has been,and form the start of this channel the reason why B/S is where it is now.turn back the clock to the line up they had before this started,Don't need to say no more.

Age is a state of mind.
22-02-2014 02:00
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

To be honest, BS X (and Xtreme before it) always struggled to maintain any real identity or purpose. The original aim ("see BS girls going further") only worked for a while pre-Ofcom when a few girls (Lolly, Jada, Camilla etc) were prepared to do this and there was a very short halcyon period (look back at some of the earlier threads) where this happened (although they still had shit movies on as well as the live shows).
Things started to go downhill when the Ofcom rules kicked in and BS also had trouble finding regular girls who would do the live shows (there used to be one every night would you believe!). They started importing girls who would do the shows who weren't necessarily known or liked, and the whole thing never really recovered after that. The only regular girls BS are able to find to do the shows now seem to be Beth and and Leigh and they can't be on all the time.
I honestly can't see what the point was of bringing it back on Freeview as it doesn't seem to have encouraged any of the other girls to go on to do something a bit tamer, so they might as well have left it as web only show so they could at least have some harder live shows. Can't see it lasting very long in this form.
22-02-2014 23:15
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I really enjoyed last nights show with Beth & Xena. Both girls looked up for it and it was as good as you could hope for under ofcom rules they even got the oil out. There is no finer sight than Beth naked and covered in baby oil.
23-02-2014 09:39

babestation xtra