babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(07-03-2014 22:34 )blackjaques Wrote:  It seems to me that, whatever licence they hold, BS are running scared from Ofcon.
I wish I could be proved wrong.

I Think we ALL wish that...they surely cant be making thar
t much money on this venture,especially on the freeview side...
08-03-2014 00:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

I just got a text message saying,tune into 174 on freeview to see a live sexshow featuring Beth & Brookie??????????
08-03-2014 00:23
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Its Beth & Sami
08-03-2014 00:31
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-03-2014 00:31 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Its Beth & Sami

i know that,you know that,someone better tell BS Smile
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2014 00:42 by davetherave57.)
08-03-2014 00:40
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(08-03-2014 00:12 )davetherave57 Wrote:  
(07-03-2014 22:34 )blackjaques Wrote:  It seems to me that, whatever licence they hold, BS are running scared from Ofcon.

I Think we ALL wish that...they surely cant be making thar
t much money on this venture,especially on the freeview side...

They ARE running scared, but also choosing some very weird options. I have recently been chatting on the producers blog and suggested some ways they could up the strength of their shows and was fobbed off.

The initial excuse was "we can't have pussy rubbing cos that's too strong for adverts". I pointed out that they have several shows a week with no phone numbers on screen which means they are NOT adverts. I was ignored.

I tried again, pointing out that the reruns of old shows are stronger than current shows. I was told they couldn't allow pussy touching in live shows for fear of a tiny slip "which Ofcom would jump all over". I then suggested this was bollocks as if they were worried about slips then they wouldn't let the girls use toys or finger each other in case of slips. I also mentioned that in the recent live shows there had been a couple of slips clearly showing fisting (which is not even allowed in R18), which is a lot worse than accidentally touching your own pussy! I also pointed out that all the other encrypted channels show stronger content, with more slips, than any BSX live show on FV174, so I assumed they must all have Ofcom breathing down their necks!

I was then told "we broadcast shows the way we broadcast them because that is our decision, period." In other words "fuck off and stop expecting to be a satisfied customer".

So to summarise, they could easily broadcast stronger shows but choose not too, they hide behind advertising rules and Ofcom rules but none of their excuses make any sense and the only truthful thing they have said really is that it's their choice and there's fuck all anyone else can do about it.
08-03-2014 00:42
yaznee Offline
Account closed by request

(08-03-2014 00:42 )Grawth Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 00:12 )davetherave57 Wrote:  [quote='blackjaques' pid='1421327' dateline='1394228065']
It seems to me that, whatever licence they hold, BS are running scared from Ofcon.

I was then told "we broadcast shows the way we broadcast them because that is our decision, period." In other words "fuck off and stop expecting to be a satisfied customer".

Are you shocked by this comment? Seems just normal Babestation logic to me lol.

Like someone else pointed out on the blog, there's harder content shown in normal movies, let alone other encrypted channels.

Shinier than yours, meatbag.
08-03-2014 01:12
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Well its one way of losing your customers,without whom you wouldnt be on air,i thought the customer always came first,or in beths case VERY Quickly,she is without a doubt the bsx shining star......
08-03-2014 01:54
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

The Review So Far,preceedings opened with a half strip from georgie (what the point of shooting for bsx if you dont go the whole way),the the main event Beth vs Sami J,started well but it took Sami 20 minutes to get naked,lots of close up backs of head shots,hands skirting round the forbidden area. followed by yet another oft shown repeat,will they ever shoot new material to stop the mugs like me purchasing this....

part 2 virtually the same as part one,Beth did show Sami how to deep throat a cock,something i wont be trying out anytime soon Blush then yet another oft repeated repeat featuring that barbecue and pool table,not quite the balls i want to see potted.......now off to bed,i have a trip to cardiff later today to hopefully see my team win....
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2014 02:45 by davetherave57.)
08-03-2014 02:03
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I enjoyed the 3 live shows but then I am biased as I am mad about Beth and will watch anything she does.
If people want harder than this they will need to go online but if you except the limitations of TV this was a good show with 2 beautiful girls
08-03-2014 09:37
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-03-2014 09:37 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I enjoyed the 3 live shows but then I am biased as I am mad about Beth and will watch anything she does.
If people want harder than this they will need to go online but if you except the limitations of TV this was a good show with 2 beautiful girls

when it comes to the end of the year bsx awards,Beth will win the bsx star of the year award hands down,she has been sensational from the very start on the academy shows,long live queen Beth long may she reign Smile Smile
08-03-2014 12:26

babestation xtra